PDA

View Full Version : AV signal Video Sender buy

Manuel25
10-02-2007, 11:58
Finally guided by advise received here I have decided to get a video sender to send the signal of my cable through my video in AV format to my room, therefore I was wondering if someone could tell me what it is the best model. The video is in the ground floor and my TV is in firts floor, I think it must be 20 meters between both of them. Also, as additional feature, I would like to be able to control my video from my room to change the channels. If it is not the appropiated part of the forum to post this thread, I would appreciate if someone told me where to post it. Thank you so much for all your help.

pedantic
10-02-2007, 15:53
Finally guided by advise received here I have decided to get a video sender to send the signal of my cable through my video in AV format to my room, therefore I was wondering if someone could tell me what it is the best model. The video is in the ground floor and my TV is in firts floor, I think it must be 20 meters between both of them. Also, as additional feature, I would like to be able to control my video from my room to change the channels. If it is not the appropiated part of the forum to post this thread, I would appreciate if someone told me where to post it. Thank you so much for all your help.

You'll probably get more advice using this (http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=123) forum, it's a dedicated forum where professional installers hang out, so you should get the information you require.