PDA

View Full Version : Latest Sky Offer

Zee
08-02-2007, 17:10
I got a letter from Sky yesterday, i've just opened it.

It says i can get Sky World with all the full Sky+ features, their Broadband & their telephone for £20 per month or £16 per month without the live pause, record etc...

...is this a good offer?

how much would all this usually cost?

Alanmelon
08-02-2007, 18:19
Sounds bloody good to me, the packages advertised in the media at present are £26 for the basic tv package mixes, broadband and some telephone deal. Is this a limited time offer and what is the installation charge?

dcclanuk
08-02-2007, 18:25
*hopes for a price war*

;)

etccarmageddon
08-02-2007, 19:37
sky world is normally £21 a month. sky plus is £10 a month. the broadband is 'free' or £5 or £10 a month depending on the tier selected.

any chance you could scan in that letter please.

Zee
09-02-2007, 17:42
If i can find the letter i will, people in my family start throwing stuff away if they don't think it's important, i'll look later.

They have previously written to me twice in the past to renew my Sky, the offers keep getting better...

I really wanted V+ though when i get my new TV, 52 inch LG plasma :D

etccarmageddon
09-02-2007, 18:17
in answer to your original question, yes it's a good offer (depending on how much they want to charge you for installation and the sky+ box).

Zee
09-02-2007, 18:38
in answer to your original question, yes it's a good offer (depending on how much they want to charge you for installation and the sky+ box).

I already have a Sky+ box, i previously had Sky World package, but it ended up being too expensive to pay so i had to decide if i'd rather get rid of the internet or TV, i decided TV.

Now money is better again so i'm thinking of getting it, this offer seems good, and it isn't just a leaflet or limited time offer, only think that is pulling me back is the ADSL internet.