PDA

View Full Version : Direct Debit Payment

TheOne
14-01-2007, 16:09
Hi

I've been on the Virgin offer for 3 months now, and paying by direct debit on my dads account. You should get charged £10 a month plus anything outside of the bundle on top of the £10.

My dad showed me the bill and seem to have only been charged for the calls/texts outside of my bundle, which amounts to about £3.00 over the last 3 months rather than £33

Are we mis-understanding something somewhere? or is it a mistake on Virgins side?
Any help is appreciated :confused:

Nikesh
14-01-2007, 16:39
Sounds like a mistake by Virgin to me.....

TheOne
14-01-2007, 17:02
If it is a mistake on their side, i'm thinking of keeping quiet about it for a while but e.g. 6 months down the line when (/if)they realise, will they still take the forgotton payments out via direct debit?
or will they acknowledge their mistake and be nice? lol

SnoopZ
14-01-2007, 17:07
If it is a mistake on their side, i'm thinking of keeping quiet about it for a while but e.g. 6 months down the line when (/if)they realise, will they still take the forgotton payments out via direct debit?
or will they acknowledge their mistake and be nice? lol

Ntl usually acknowledge their mistake and be nice, so lets hope Virgin do too. Atleast thats what happened when they forgot to charge me for my phone line rental. I left it 3 months before phoning them up.

TheOne
14-01-2007, 17:13
I think the NTL bills are quarterly, so only picked up on it today after some confusion, i think we'll leave it till the next quarterly bill and take it from there.

So i get a free Lobster 575 and so far 3 months free tariff of 300mins and 300txts. nice :D

SnoopZ
14-01-2007, 17:19
I thought NTL's bills were monthly, atleast thats what mine have been for donkeys years. I'd be very surprised if you're paying quarterly.

TheOne
14-01-2007, 17:25
I thought NTL's bills were monthly, atleast thats what mine have been for donkeys years. I'd be very surprised if you're paying quarterly.

sorry my mistake, your right i just checked, there monthly. We've been looking at the last 3 months bank statements and they've only been charging for my calls/texts outside the bundle so definetly seems like a mistake at their end now.