PDA

View Full Version : Moving house and keeping ntl problems?

=GAMMO=
01-01-2007, 16:41
Im moving house on the 4th of Jan, i phoned ntl to get my services changed to the new address going by there website putting in my new address and house number in the site says it will be ok to carry the services over to the new property, the lady i talked said it would be ok, then i received a phone call back about half an hour later saying they couldnt install the services to the new property :confused: is there anyone in the know as to why all of a sudden they cant even tho there website still says they can?

Any help form Ntl employees would be great this is really puzzling :confused:

Tia

=GAMMO=

Paul K
01-01-2007, 17:48
The website checker is only as good and accurate as the data put into it, you might find that you address has not been full installed to so on the one hand the street should be able to receive services but on the other (reallity based hand) it cannot. Have you visited the new home to check? Were there previous owners/ tennant who may be able to tell you if services were available? Can you ask a neighbour at the new address if they receive NTL?

=GAMMO=
01-01-2007, 20:25
Yeah ill have to double check with the new neighbours, looks like ill have to get my services else where :(