PDA

View Full Version : How long should I wait?

dcclanuk
02-12-2006, 15:24
Ok i was told by TS that there is an issue with capacity and that people will be having speed issues! The engineers are aware and are fixing the problem.
Its been over a week! I mean how long does it take to upgrade capacity? It surely cant be taking this long! So peed off knowing they are going to up every1's speed, and if this problem is ever fixed, then it will just happen again due to lack of capacity!:mad:

MovedGoalPosts
02-12-2006, 16:09
This is an ongoing saga. The excuse TS gave you worked because they got you off the phone. Realistically ntl are investing in their network but it's a slow process, and engineers are aware can mean absolutely anything.

One day whatever congestion problem you have may be resolved, but in ntl speak its "coming soon" :(

dcclanuk
02-12-2006, 16:59
the Tech Support was british aswell!:(

Down the Pub
02-12-2006, 17:47
the Tech Support was british aswell!:(

didn't sound it last time i spoke to them

dcclanuk
02-12-2006, 17:58
didn't sound it last time i spoke to them
well i was surprised aswell it wasnt some1 from india, but i can tell a non indian voice from an indian voice! First time i actually spoke to british TS!

samsungdude
02-12-2006, 18:52
well i was surprised aswell it wasnt some1 from india, but i can tell a non indian voice from an indian voice! First time i actually spoke to british TS!

LOL ^^ iv never spoke to an english TS, my dad says he has, but its just a myth lol

RXP
03-12-2006, 10:13

Ever thought that a British national might have an Indian accent :o:

Bill C
03-12-2006, 11:48
There is tech support in the UK as well.