PDA

View Full Version : hd advance n hard drives

citrus
01-12-2006, 18:23
Hello guys will a seagate hard drive work with hd advance 3.0? I read that hd advance freezes with segate hard drives? any thoughts???:Yikes:

gooner4life
01-12-2006, 23:49
My thoughts are,

1: if you have heard seagate drives have a problem specifically for a function you wish them to perform then you should buy a different brand of drive.

2: hd advance is used to play and pirate video games, which is illegal, and therefore is not allowed to be discussed on this site.

mike24
02-12-2006, 07:21
Hi
My experience of seagate drives is that they can fail, i would not buy one again!

zing_deleted
02-12-2006, 09:21
My thoughts are,

1: if you have heard seagate drives have a problem specifically for a function you wish them to perform then you should buy a different brand of drive.

2: hd advance is used to play and pirate video games, which is illegal, and therefore is not allowed to be discussed on this site.

Is it not also for legal back ups of your own games?Installing a hard drive isnt illegal. It appears to ship with Maxtor drives if you so desire so check out the specs .BTW you only actually need the swap discs and a nail file ;)

Duke
06-12-2006, 03:21
Hi
My experience of seagate drives is that they can fail, i would not buy one again!

Thats is the worst statement ever!
You cannot say a brand like Seagate is bad just because your luck has been bad...

I have a 40Gb Seagate running for 6 years now!
Just got the 250Gb 6 months ago and it works a treat.
The Seagate hard drives are also known to be the most reliable!
Don't forget their the fist to come out with perpendicular recording method which allows them to have the largest hard drives out there on the market, 750GB!