PDA

View Full Version : Problem with language

siema87
29-11-2006, 20:11
Hi, I have laptop with polish win xp and I can't start setup program from cd. I managed to install all drivers from setup folder on cd... now I am connected but have nearly 0 speed and I cant use the net... is there any way I could connect to the net normally without teinstalling the system???

SnoopZ
29-11-2006, 20:23
Hi, I have laptop with polish win xp and I can't start setup program from cd. I managed to install all drivers from setup folder on cd... now I am connected but have nearly 0 speed and I cant use the net... is there any way I could connect to the net normally without teinstalling the system???

If you're trying to install the NTL USB drivers then you don't need to as the CD is for a USB connection and your probably using ethernet which is the best.

It sounds like you haven't registered the modem properly or NTL haven't. Hopefully someone will be along who can help you with this problem shortly. :)

siema87
29-11-2006, 20:34
Modem was registered properly because my friend came to my house with his laptop with english xp. He used my pin etc. and on his laptop everything was ok and when I change back to my there is still same problem...

SnoopZ
29-11-2006, 21:09
Try powering the modem off for a few minutes then on again.

siema87
29-11-2006, 21:21
I will try it when I go back home... but I think its not the problem couse it normally works on laptop with english system...

siema87
30-11-2006, 10:33
I checked and it doesn't work... maybe I should try to change any settings ? Any ideas plz ?