PDA

View Full Version : £10 a month phone offer

ewan.paton
11-11-2006, 21:50
hi, since virgin havent got back to me even after the bird on the phone said 48 hours 2 weeks ago and the email said 7 days 10 days ive a slightly complicated question.

basicly i am looking to take up the £10 a month contract against an existing and long established ntl account but have the name on the mobile contract and person that pays be different .

ie person A pays ntl bill and has done for over a decade.

kid B (over 18 etc) who still lives at home and has their own money wants a virgin contract they can pay on thier own.

is this posible, also anyone been called back yet or should i just give upand see if any other operators will come close with a price match.

Jules
12-11-2006, 12:06
From what I understand it has to be the person named on the bill that takes up the offer

thanosp
17-11-2006, 20:29
I am not sure though, that more than one customers could sign in to the offer from the same NTL account. I think the maximum is three.. That means, yourself, your wife and a kid can get a contract with this offer. If I am not mistaken this is written during the registration process. :scratch:

ewan.paton
18-11-2006, 22:00
well just to update i eventually spoke to someone and they dont really care whos name the contract is in so long as the billing address is an ntl house, that said they spelt my name wrong so couldnt do a credit check or change it without emailing the finance department so it isnt fully done yet