PDA

View Full Version : N.T.L. Broadband!!!!!!!!

chrisann
27-10-2006, 16:07
Hi..can anyone tell me..after looking on the NTL website and looking at their deals etc. Can I just apply for their Broadband offer..and not telephone or t.V. as I only want the Broadband at the moment. or will I be obliged to have their phone line etc.?

Does anyone know..!!

Thanks..

Chrisann..

Chris
27-10-2006, 16:08
You can get broadband by itself. :)

Minbu
27-10-2006, 16:13
See here:

http://www.home.ntl.com/icat/broadband

chrisann
27-10-2006, 16:25
Thanks...The only problem is really that my hubby phoned Wednesday and said wewanted the £30 all in package etc. I phoned yesterday to alter it to Broadband..they said it was possible but no-one has got back to me. Do you think we will now be obliged to go with our first order Is this legally binding as it was done over the phone...?.

Chrisann......

Chris
27-10-2006, 16:36
The distance selling reg's apply to orders made over the phone. You have seven working days from when your hubby made the order.

Minbu
27-10-2006, 16:36
Don't think they can hold you to it until you sign the agreement. Even if it's legally binding I believe you have a seven day "cooling off" period.

chrisann
27-10-2006, 16:48
Thank you both so much...Having received any agreement as yet...but hubby said the same as you.....So I will hopefully get on the phone to them again...They are booked in for a week tommow to do the work...so better get it sorted before then hadn't I.

Cheers...:)
Chrisann.....

sstainer
27-10-2006, 17:09
i would yeah get on the phone to them and there is a 7 day cooling off period in place also call ntl and explain had change of mind only want BBand now etc

Aragorn
27-10-2006, 17:35
When you speak to them, might be a good idea to ask them to confirm in writing they are only supplying BBand. You could also ask for an address to confirm in writing (recorded) yourself that you only want BBand!