PDA

View Full Version : LU7 Phones out.

wlmlb
23-10-2006, 18:23
Hi I come under the Luton network and my phone service has gone off.

I phoned NTL (off my mobile) and they said it was an area fault has any one else in the LU7 post code lost service. Or are they fobbing me off.

Thanks all.

lauzjp
23-10-2006, 18:25
i'm LU1 and its ok...

monkey2468
23-10-2006, 18:29
Hi I come under the Luton network and my phone service has gone off.

I phoned NTL (off my mobile) and they said it was an area fault has any one else in the LU7 post code lost service. Or are they fobbing me off.

Thanks all.

There is a Luton switch fault due to a power interuption. It is coming back online slowly. :)

wlmlb
23-10-2006, 18:29
There is a Luton switch fault due to a power interuption. It is coming back online slowly. :)

Nice one thanks for the fast reply ;)

Nilrem
23-10-2006, 19:03
ah, tanks for the info:)
We've been out all day and when I rang earlier (only the third time i've used my mobile:p) there was no mention of an area fault just that I would need an engineer out.

I guess i'll need to ring them when the phone comes back up to cancell the engineer (otherwise I suspect i'll get a bill for "fault not found" or "user error").

wlmlb
23-10-2006, 21:49
ah, tanks for the info:)
We've been out all day and when I rang earlier (only the third time i've used my mobile:p) there was no mention of an area fault just that I would need an engineer out.

I guess i'll need to ring them when the phone comes back up to cancell the engineer (otherwise I suspect i'll get a bill for "fault not found" or "user error").

yeah, took 3 call's before someone told me. I thought it was just me.

I'm still out:td:

---------- Post added at 19:52 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

BUMP

---------- Post added at 20:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

NTL's phone lines are closed now for the night, can someone help???

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 ----------

Phones are now BACK... But for how long?

Nilrem
23-10-2006, 21:52
ours is back as well.
I'll have to make a note to give ntl a call in the morning and check about the engineer.