PDA

View Full Version : Just Cause

Hom3r
10-10-2006, 13:05
WOW

What a game, I've been playing it for a few hours and before I play it properly I've been exploring and collecting the packages, flying skydiving

WOW

This Game is the Dogs B******s

All I want is a god cheat and have real fun?

If this games comes out on the PS3 I'll by the PS3, If there are no plans to buy it on the PS3, I'm off to by the Xbox 360

SOSAGES
10-10-2006, 14:43
i found it limited - the driving wasnt the best - getting around the huge island became a chore after a while and u just get an evac (or steal a chopper)
the main missions are fun but too easy with 2-3 good missions the rest just the same.

Stephen
10-10-2006, 17:04
Must admit I played it on the 360 and while it looks very nice, the game itself was a bit pants.

RealDiamond
10-10-2006, 17:43
i found it limited - the driving wasnt the best - getting around the huge island became a chore after a while and u just get an evac (or steal a chopper)
the main missions are fun but too easy with 2-3 good missions the rest just the same.
IF you actuly play it more steeling a helicopter isn't needed you just take one from the drug cartels bases or get a microlight by heavy air drop. driving is the last resort as the vehicles are there for you to paraglide from and all the missions can be done bye helicopter gunship just fly low enought and you wont be shot down.