PDA

View Full Version : Phone line dead

ntl.wotcha
02-10-2006, 15:23
After years of problem free service, my phone line died. TV/BB are fine. So we called NTL who sent an engineer who told us it would be a week before they get it fixed. What gives ? Did they disconnect us or something ? How can it take a week to fix a phone line ?

sstainer
02-10-2006, 16:12
no idea but it should'nt take this long honestly a week to reconnect you ? try phoning them again see if this helps maybe yr get through to someone who knows more?? and ask why 1 week?

sollp
02-10-2006, 17:21
After years of problem free service, my phone line died. TV/BB are fine. So we called NTL who sent an engineer who told us it would be a week before they get it fixed. What gives ? Did they disconnect us or something ? How can it take a week to fix a phone line ?

Hi,

Going by what you have told us, the Service Technician came to your house and told you that it would take a week for it to be fixed.

Did he give any indication as to what the problem is, it's difficult to give any explanation with the little info you have provided. Or was that all he told you and nothing else.

deathtrap3000
02-10-2006, 17:59
My phone line went dead about two weeks ago and it came back about an hour and a half later. Pis**d me off cos i had to use my mobile to phone pizza hut.