http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/3178566.stm

Stuart
10-10-2003, 00:59
Ahhhhhhhh....

Bex
10-10-2003, 01:03
had to post this.........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/3178566.stm

awwwww thats cute.......poor ickle baby....
kronie u get sentimental in your old age? :P

kronas
10-10-2003, 01:10
awwwww thats cute.......poor ickle baby....
kronie u get sentimental in your old age? :P

im a sensitive guy really thoughtful considerate............

Paul K
10-10-2003, 08:42
OK, step away from the keyboard and tell us what you have done with Kronas :eeek: :dmonk:

Russ
10-10-2003, 08:47

....and at this point, an entire nation coughs the word "bullsh1t" at this thread.... :D

TigaSefi
10-10-2003, 09:15
no russ, at this time everyone says "BULL*****" :p

Chris
10-10-2003, 16:59
Does anyone else think it a bit odd that the BBC felt the need to bring in the estimated cost of this little girl's treatment? I thought this was a straight happy news report until I got to that line. Surely they're not making some kind of comment about whether it was worth it? (Because it clearly was :) )

Bex
10-10-2003, 17:06
Does anyone else think it a bit odd that the BBC felt the need to bring in the estimated cost of this little girl's treatment? I thought this was a straight happy news report until I got to that line. Surely they're not making some kind of comment about whether it was worth it? (Because it clearly was :) )

i hadn't though of that....*sigh* thats the problem with the world money rules :(

orangebird
10-10-2003, 17:10

Yes, it was worth it. What I find almost amusing is that the BBC have the balls to comment on the cost, when they themselves must be one of the biggest leeches on the tax payer...... :rolleyes:

I'd much rather my taxes went on life saving equipment for babies, than the very bad offering which is the BBC programing schedule.... :afire:

kronas
10-10-2003, 17:56
....and at this point, an entire nation coughs the word "bullsh1t" at this thread.... :D

why ?

nothing wrong just spreading some good news :rolleyes:

OK, step away from the keyboard and tell us what you have done with Kronas :eeek: :dmonk:

i am serious and its the real kronas :rolleyes:

Stuart
10-10-2003, 18:02
*chants

Fight Fight Fight Fight etc..

Chimaera
10-10-2003, 18:13
Well - I feel I can speak from experience!! :naughty:

As I have met kronas - yes, he is what he says he is - and I thought he was a very nice lad! And he could easily post a nice caring thread like this!

Scastle - put those knuckle dusters away.........

Atomic22
10-10-2003, 18:34
i am serious and its the real kronas :rolleyes:

yes it can only be kronas , no one else would dream of using pictures of miss lasagne as a sig :drool:

Stuart
10-10-2003, 18:34
Scastle - put those knuckle dusters away.........
It was Russ that appeared to want to start a fight. I merely encouraged him...

:angel:

Taf
10-10-2003, 18:37
I thought our twins were small at 1lb 9 and 1lb 10.....

We give, and help raise, more money for the local neonatal unit than they get from Government... if we didn't help would the shortfall be made up? I doubt it.

Chimaera
10-10-2003, 18:43
It was Russ that appeared to want to start a fight. I merely encouraged him...

:angel:
Yeah - well this is not the only place he's suggested a fight - http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64867#post64867

Has Russ been at the cooking sherry again?? :nono:

kronas
10-10-2003, 18:44

We give, and help raise, more money for the local neonatal unit than they get from Government... if we didn't help would the shortfall be made up? I doubt it.

i think its mis managment in the NHS that lets it all fall apart in funding areas which need the money..........

yes it can only be kronas , no one else would dream of using pictures of miss lasagne as a sig :drool:

shut it its Avril Lavigne

Well - I feel I can speak from experience!! :naughty:
As I have met kronas - yes, he is what he says he is - and I thought he was a very nice lad! And he could easily post a nice caring thread like this!

thank you for backing me up its true i am on the forum as i am in reality

Chimaera
10-10-2003, 18:45

If it wasn't for people supporting causes like this then the NHS would be in an even worse state than it is - and yet it seems wrong that charity donations are paying for essential items!

kronas
10-10-2003, 18:45
Yeah - well this is not the only place he's suggested a fight - http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64867#post64867

Has Russ been at the cooking sherry again?? :nono:

if me and russ ever meet ill bring a singapore cane :LOL:

Atomic22
10-10-2003, 18:58
if me and russ ever meet ill bring a singapore cane :LOL:

ive heard of a singapore sling but what the hell is a singapore cane? :dunce:

kronas
10-10-2003, 19:00
ive heard of a singapore sling but what the hell is a singapore cane? :dunce:

see attachment :smokin:

Taf
11-10-2003, 18:30
Hmmmm... my post has vanished.. along with the pic I posted... skullduggery going on here?

MadGamer
12-10-2003, 10:39
OK, step away from the keyboard and tell us what you have done with Kronas :eeek: :dmonk: is he on some sort of medication? :) :) :)

Chimaera
12-10-2003, 10:41
Hmmmm... my post has vanished.. along with the pic I posted... skullduggery going on here?
So it would seem Taf - but who was in the photos??

Taf
12-10-2003, 11:07
Kronas' favourite bit of totty.....

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/taf.parsons/pics/avril_yearbook.jpg

Richard M
12-10-2003, 11:09
No more please, I've had to clean up this thread once already due to complaints. :)

Taf
12-10-2003, 11:14
Why? And who from?

Richard M
12-10-2003, 11:20
Some people who will remain nameless got a bit annoyed at the topic going OT, that's all.

Taf
12-10-2003, 11:35
Hmm.... topics that stay on topic are best I suppose, but it would make conversations down the pub a bit boring.... all conversations naturally wander, unless we are in a debating society.....

Dragging this thread back on topic.... the pics of THAT young lady show that however small or early someone is born, they eventually catch up and develop, though recent research suggests that small or large birthweight babies are set for major health problems later in life.

Plus, as in the case of our prem twins, there are grave consequences for mental growth and development to be aware of, so perhaps helping these extreme prems to live is not really doing them a favour.

Our pair have very good quality of life even though they are handicapped, but I occasionally think that perhaps medical science needs to step back a bit and consider if helping extreme prems to live is a good thing, or just "showing off" the latest medical advances.

Should there be a minimum limit for weight or maturity below which extreme prems are allowed to pass away naturally without medical intervention?