PDA

View Full Version : So guys. Would you?

Jerrek
09-10-2003, 07:06
One of my friends, after we all told him DON'T DO IT, went ahead and got a piercing.... down there. Yep, a prince albert. I must say, it looks pretty nifty, but I don't want one. Would you go for one? It supposedly increases sensation once you get past the no-sex-or-masturbation-for-6-weeks period.

Mark W
09-10-2003, 07:19
firstly its a :erm: at the thought of getting it done....then a :eeek: at the whole 6 week thing! thanks, but no thanks.......

Jerrek
09-10-2003, 07:28
He said the girl that did it was very good and skilled. The only squirmy part was when the needle was stuck in.

Xaccers
09-10-2003, 08:17
As with a girl having her tongue pierced, it's a functional thing rather than asthetic (course most girls are far too sweet to realise why a tongue piercing is a good thing :naughty: ).

Apparently you can't wear condoms with piercings down there as they split easier.
That would be one major reason not to get it done.
It supposedly increases sensation for the woman, not the guy, so the question is, do you need it? :naughty:
I did know a guy who had one and rods through his penis, and he claimed without them he was naff.

Much better to have her hood pierced :naughty:

Jerrek
09-10-2003, 08:57
My friend is gay, so the girl thing doesn't bother him. Heh. Nor does condoms I think, since he has a boyfriend.

Xaccers
09-10-2003, 09:03
Well if the worst happens and he finds himself single, warn him about the problems with condoms when he starts going out on the pull.

In the mean time, suggest he and his bf get their tongues pierced.

One of the things that would bother me about having a PA is needing pliers to take it out, delicate area if they were to slip! :eek:

Jerrek
09-10-2003, 09:06
He already has a pierced tongue. heh.

I didn't realize you could take it out... hmmm...

I wouldn't do it, but I still think it looks neat.

Xaccers
09-10-2003, 09:12
You need to be able to take it out to clean it, and also put a bigger ring in should you want to :eek:

aliferste
09-10-2003, 10:11
6 WEEKS?????????

~looks at watch~

swoon

downquark1
09-10-2003, 10:17
I wouldn't do it, but I still think it looks neat. How many people would be looking at it? :eek:

zoombini
09-10-2003, 10:26
What gets me is that Jerrek has looked at it!

Are you in a habit of looking at other mens bits down there?

iadom
09-10-2003, 11:57
Just hope it doesn't set the metal detectors of at the airport,:blush:

Paul K
09-10-2003, 12:07
Let me see......... NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Only one thing I want on the end of mine and it ain't metal :naughty:

philip.j.fry
09-10-2003, 13:17

Nah they don't fortunatly...I know for sure ;)

Ramrod
09-10-2003, 14:27
The only squirmy part was when the needle was stuck in.
No sh*t?! :D

Ramrod
09-10-2003, 14:29
Nah they don't fortunatly...I know for sure ;)What are you saying.......?

Salu
09-10-2003, 14:45
It can come in handy (not the best expression) for carrying the shopping back from Tescos...

Shaun
09-10-2003, 14:54
What gets me is that Jerrek has looked at it!

Are you in a habit of looking at other mens bits down there?

:LOL: It doesn't make you GAY Zoombini. :LOL:

edit - I had my eyebrow pierced and then took it out after a year (fashion thing :o ) but that was painful enough. Never.

philip.j.fry
09-10-2003, 15:52
What are you saying.......?

Lol, I'm sure you can use your imagination :)

Nemesis
09-10-2003, 16:07
OUCH !!!!!!!:eeek:

Atomic22
09-10-2003, 18:17
you gotta be mental to want a pa...
i love ear and nose rings but anywhere else looks crap.
tongue studs just make you have a permanent lisp.
a mate had ball bearings "inserted" under the skin of his blowpipe and it makes him look like he's a leper...when he gets lashed in the pub his party trick is to whip it out and slap it on the table to see peoples expression when it makes a metal on wood thwack type noise.
:rofl:

Chimaera
09-10-2003, 18:20
you gotta be mental to want a pa...
i love ear and nose rings but anywhere else looks crap.
tongue studs just make you have a permanent lisp.
a mate had ball bearings "inserted" under the skin of his blowpipe and it makes him look like he's a leper...when he gets lashed in the pub his party trick is to whip it out and slap it on the table to see peoples expression when it makes a metal on wood thwack type noise.
:rofl:

I'm not squeamish but - :sick:

I have my ears done (once) and one daughter has her belly button done - but WHY would a bloke choose to have that done to the most sensitive part of his anatomy?? :shrug:

Atomic22
09-10-2003, 18:53
the people that have pa's and stuff done to their bits are normally the people that enjoy flashing their bits about , normally because of lack of partners

Shaun
09-10-2003, 19:01
the people that have pa's and stuff done to their bits are normally the people that enjoy flashing their bits about <snip>

you know who you are!!! :LOL: :eeek:

philip.j.fry
09-10-2003, 19:05
I'm not squeamish but - :sick:

I have my ears done (once) and one daughter has her belly button done - but WHY would a bloke choose to have that done to the most sensitive part of his anatomy?? :shrug:

Mines a pubic rather than pa, as for why...why not :) Didn't hurt at all

Atomic22
09-10-2003, 19:12
Mines a pubic rather than pa, as for why...why not :) Didn't hurt at all
would you try the ball bearing approach my mate did philip?
and no dellwear i don't flash mine about in public hehehe

Graham
09-10-2003, 19:25
Well I know plenty of people, male and female, who are pierced in all sorts of interesting places and ways.

Personally it does nothing for me, I have no interest in getting anything pierced, but I'm not going to stop them if they want to.

Oh, and, of course, it means you can't give blood for at least 6 months afterwards, which is another reason why I wouldn't do it.

Shaun
09-10-2003, 19:38
Graham I and Jerreks mate can't give blood anyway so its not an issue :(

Tricky
09-10-2003, 20:19
Well this has to be the first thread that I'm glad there isn't a picture or a link to a picture. Ouch - Why o why! - Each to their own i suppose but once again OUCH!!!

Maggy
09-10-2003, 20:23
Incog crosses everything including legs and hops away from this ghastly thread. :shocked:

downquark1
09-10-2003, 20:26
Incog crosses everything including legs and hops away from this ghastly thread. :shocked:I don't want to make this thread anyworse, but I have heard stories of women doing such things :eeek:

philip.j.fry
09-10-2003, 22:52
would you try the ball bearing approach my mate did philip?

Possibly, I really want some surface piercings on my arms but one wouldn't look good on it's own and it's too expensive to get several done :(

Hehe, I have funny stories attatched to my piercings if anybody wants to hear them :)

ian@huth
09-10-2003, 23:06
Nah they don't fortunatly...I know for sure ;)

It depends on what they are made of. They don't actually have metal detectors at airports, they are magnetism detectors. If you have fittings made of non magnetic metal they don't trigger the airport detectors. If they are magnetic however there are alarms going off everywhere. How do you think I found out what my daughter had pierced. You should have seen her face when they passed the wand over her after she triggered the walkthrough alarm.

philip.j.fry
09-10-2003, 23:10
. How do you think I found out what my daughter had pierced. You should have seen her face when they passed the wand over her after she triggered the walkthrough alarm.

Hehe, go on...what did she have? :D

Xaccers
09-10-2003, 23:21
Have any of the women on here had experience of men who have had PA's etc done to them?
Does it improve things?

Richard M
09-10-2003, 23:29
I was actually considering getting one done which is similar but it is actually a bar that goes straight through the end, from top to bottom.
Yes, that part!
Bet it hurts a bit... :D

carlingman
09-10-2003, 23:30
One of my friends, after we all told him DON'T DO IT, went ahead and got a piercing.... down there. Yep, a prince albert. I must say, it looks pretty nifty, but I don't want one. Would you go for one? It supposedly increases sensation once you get past the no-sex-or-masturbation-for-6-weeks period.

Well I havent been to that extreme.

But I used to have two Havadas one on each underside of (how I can put this politely) hmmm sack seems the word I am looking for.

Basically was a piercing ring through the fold of the skin.

Healing time was 6-8 weeks but did not involve refraining from sex fortunately.

As for why well I was younger then and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Looking back though I cant believe I actually at the time paid £30 each for them.

Although it used to raise some wry smiles with ladies when I asked them †œwould you like to see my piercingââ‚ ‚¬Ã‚ ;)

:)

Bex
10-10-2003, 01:06
I don't want to make this thread anyworse, but I have heard stories of women doing such things :eeek:

yeah ive heard of women with piercings........sounds bluddy painful but apparently it is quite good in some aspects ;)

Marge
10-10-2003, 02:11
Well, at the risk of landing myself right in it :erm:, can recommed boys having the prince albert done for sure.

Ladies, it's makes a lot of difference :naughty: ;)

Bex
10-10-2003, 02:18
Well, at the risk of landing myself right in it :erm:, can recommed boys having the prince albert done for sure.

Ladies, it's makes a lot of difference :naughty: ;)

ohhh sounds an interesting story debsy ;)

Marge
10-10-2003, 02:21
Is there only me and you alive at this time Bex or are we the only ones not in work tomorrow lol

Xaccers
10-10-2003, 02:38
Come on, what kind of difference does it make? :)

Salu
10-10-2003, 10:05
I notice that the piercing was done by a woman. I wonder what thoughts of vengence goes through her each time she does it? I'd like to see her face....

"And this one's for ........"

MadGamer
12-10-2003, 10:42
I DEFINATLY wouldn't get one.