PDA

View Full Version : Please cheer me up!

Richard M
04-07-2005, 23:38
Jesus, am I depressed...
OK, here's the story.

I had to renew my passport today so I went to Newport this morning to do so.
After a short wait they told me that I should come back in 4 hours to collect my new passport so I went home for a bit then went back.
All went smoothly, I now have a valid 10 year passport in my possesion.

I then went to the train station to get the next train to Cardiff (from Newport).
This is where it began.

While I was waiting for the London -> Swansea train a woman came up on the platform and stood literally right next to me.
I wouldn't have thought anything of it usually except that this woman was the most stunning creature I have ever set my eyes upon in my entire life.
She was certainly flirting with me from her body language, you know when some stranger gets too close for comfort? Well she was like that the whole time, except I didn't mind at all. ;)

All the other typical "Alpha 1 males" were there too, but I got an incredible kick about them thinking that this girl was actually my girlfriend, she really was standing that close...

She was beautiful, and she knew it. She was attracting the attention of every man on the platform.

At this point, I think I'll describe how she looks...

She had slightly longer than shoulder length blonde hair, a perfect size 10 figure, at least 32C-size breasts, and an arse to die for. Her whole body was curvy, and simply stunning.
Her face was something else, I swear that I have never seen a more attractive woman in my life - even the model who lives above me in this apartment complex.
She was literally perfection in a woman, and yes it is possible.

Anyway, we got on the train and the journey was only about 10 minutes to Cardiff, I noticed that her ticket also said "Cardiff Central" on it.

About 5 minutes into the journey I finally thought of something to say to her (I actually managed to sit next to her as luck would have it).
So I said "do you have the right time please?"

I had the right time, on my mobile phone...

She fished around in her handbag for a second then showed me her Nokia 6230, I said "thanks".

Then, she said "were you held up by the delays today?" (the train I was on was delayed by 2 hours).

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the old woman sitting opposite us started yakking on about the state of the railway system and before I knew it, we had arrived at Cardiff.

I lost the perfect woman in the crowd. :(

I so wanted to ask her out for a drink, or an amazing meal down Cardiff Bay.

I was kicking myself afterwards, and still am.
This woman was literally amazing, she puts all the "Girls You Lust Over" girls in the shade. :cry:

I've been thinking about going to Newport just to get on the train at the same time to see if the same girl turns up again, am I sad or what?

On second thoughts, if this woman can make me feel this bad when I'm not with her I can imagine the hurt if I ever split up with her...

Over to you.

TheBlueRaja
04-07-2005, 23:42
She already has a boyfriend. :D

danielf
04-07-2005, 23:42
Blimey, I thought you were going to say she nicked your passport...

Deffo get that same train tomorrow :D :tu:

homealone
04-07-2005, 23:44
well on the bright side, I thought you were going to say she lifted your new passport ;)

and danielf thought the same :D

Tuftus
04-07-2005, 23:46
She showed you her mobile and you di dnot get her number???

Tezcatlipoca
04-07-2005, 23:47
well on the bright side, I thought you were going to say she lifted your new passport ;)

and danielf thought the same :D

I thought he was going to say she jumped in front of a train while they were at the platform :erm:

Minbu
Deffo get that same train tomorrow :D :tu:
Yeah, go for it. Nothing ventured and all that...............

Richard M
She already has a boyfriend. :D

She had no engagement rings, only one silver ring on the same finger I have mine...
The best part is that she still had braces, so she must have been 17-18 years old.

Jesus, I still can't get over how stunning she was, normally conservative businessmen were standing near her on purpose.
I remember one comment from a couple of guys on the train platform who came up from London: "Welcome to Wales, it's a beautiful place".
She just smiled...

Raistlin
04-07-2005, 23:48
Life's difficult like that.....

Quite often you meet, and chat to, the one woman in the whole world that seems perfect in every conceivable way - the problem is that you can't have her.

It's heart breaking, it really is.

Now look what you've done, you've depressed me as well....

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2005/07/26.gif

For God's sake man....if you've got even the slightest chance to meet her tomorrow then take it!!

tick
04-07-2005, 23:49
She showed you her mobile and you di dnot get her number??? why

Minbu
04-07-2005, 23:49
Calm down mate or you'll be in no fit state for anything!

Tuftus
04-07-2005, 23:50
Life's difficult like that.....

Quite often you meet, and chat to, the one woman in the whole world that seems perfect in every conceivable way - the problem is that you can't have her.

It's heart breaking, it really is.

Now look what you've done, you've depressed me as well....

http://www.emotihost.com/glass6/15.gif

For God's sake man....if you've got even the slightest chance to meet her tomorrow then take it!!

I had a holiday encounter like that once... :(

Spent the next few weeks tryijng top search her out with phone books from the library...

Never did though...

tick
04-07-2005, 23:51
maybe the thought of what might have been is better

Raistlin
04-07-2005, 23:53
It's better to have loved and lost, than to have listened to an album by Olivia Newton John

I had a holiday encounter like that once... :(

Spent the next few weeks tryijng top search her out with phone books from the library...

Never did though...

Great, now Tuftus is depressed as well...

Florence
04-07-2005, 23:54
Well Richard if she can depress you that much just traveling on the train just imagine what months of living together then her walking out would do to you.

Raistlin
04-07-2005, 23:55
Well Richard if she can depress you that much just traveling on the train just imagine what months of living together then her walking out would do to you.

:bigcry:

Maggy
04-07-2005, 23:57
I can only depress you further..With the thought that she probably already knows how fabulous she looks and she probably won't give you a second thought or glance. :(

But if you can take a rebuffal by all means go for it..Keep the chat up simple-along the lines where she works,lives,married,boyfriend.Sort out how the land lies first. ;)

If she doesn't take that train again then you may have to hire a hoarding in the station and put up an ad... ;)

Richard M
04-07-2005, 23:58
But if you can take a rebuffal by all means go for it..Keep the chat up simple-along the lines where she works,lives,married,boyfriend.Sort out how the land lies first. ;)

But that's assuming that I'll ever see her again.
The sad truth is that in a city this size I probably won't. :(

Raistlin
04-07-2005, 23:58
If she doesn't take that train again then you may have to hire a hoarding in the station and put up an ad... ;)

Hire a what?

Ohhhhh.....a hoarding.....for one horrible second there.....

Tuftus
05-07-2005, 00:02

Tuftus is very happy with his Heather... :)

I will snuggle up to her soon, after this cup of tea!!! :p:

:angel:

Maggy
05-07-2005, 00:05

Faint heart NEVER won a lady... :)

Anyway you may just find someone else as stunning in real life if you get out more. :tu:

Hey not very helpful..we are supposed to be cheering Richard up not you... :p:

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 00:06

Well.....that cheered me up as well.

Nice to know that you guys are happy, how's H doing now matey?

Richard M
05-07-2005, 00:08

Faint heart NEVER won a lady... :)

Anyway you may just find someone else as stunning in real life if you get out more. :tu:

In other words, give up Cable Forum, the internet and all that stuff.
Well I really wish I could, but I can't now that I'm so used to it.

Maybe you're right though, I should give up on this spending £2500 on a computer just to play games when I could be out and about, meeting people.
I've been thinking for a while that maybe I should only use computers when I'm programming at work.

My main aim in life is to have a wife (sad I know), but I won't find one by playing games all night.
Maybe if I take up Martial Arts like I posted previously it could give me a kick start to getting the hell off this internet...

danielf
05-07-2005, 00:10
<snip>

My main aim in life is to have a wife (sad I know), but I won't find one by playing games all night.
Maybe if I take up Martial Arts like I posted previously it could give me a kick start to getting the hell off this internet...

Try salsa lessons :p: ;)

Tuftus
05-07-2005, 00:20
Hey not very helpful..we are supposed to be cheering Richard up not you... :p:

D'oh!!!!

Sorry!!!

Richard, My Heather came in to my life when I least expected it, I had split from my ex 5 years previous and had almost given up looking. A mate of mine invited me out on a night out and I almost did not go because I lack self confidence and hate going out etc etc....

But I did and three years on, her I am with a wonderfull fiance and life could not be better...

BELEIVE in yourself, SEIZE the opportunites that present themselves to you and ENJOY the life that YOU make for YOURSELF.

remember, if YOU do not ask, YOU will not GET!!! ;)

Go get em playa!!!

:)

Well.....that cheered me up as well.

Nice to know that you guys are happy, how's H doing now matey?

Still waiting on the NHS... but much better Raist, thanks 4 asking!!!

Monster Jedi
05-07-2005, 00:27
I'm gonna tell me wife to start puttin her ring back on:D

nffc
05-07-2005, 00:29
Err hang on, she's probably 17-18 and you're what, 26? ;)

Maggy
05-07-2005, 00:30
In other words, give up Cable Forum, the internet and all that stuff.
Well I really wish I could, but I can't now that I'm so used to it.

Maybe you're right though, I should give up on this spending £2500 on a computer just to play games when I could be out and about, meeting people.
I've been thinking for a while that maybe I should only use computers when I'm programming at work.

Well you could meet someone just going to the shops,library,in the park.I doubt if a Martial arts class will help.Just changing your routine enough to get out and meet people a couple of times a week should be enough. :tu:

Paul
05-07-2005, 00:35
Err hang on, she's probably 17-18 and you're what, 26? ;)My wife was 18 when I was 26 :p: :)

Get out to the pub or someting for a few hours each week. :D

Mick
05-07-2005, 00:46

This thread is having the Marvin effect on us. Download Failed (1)

What's the point? :mis:

:D :D

Tuftus
05-07-2005, 00:48
This thread is having the Marvin effect on us. http://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/Marvin.JPG

What's the point? :mis:

:D :D

Nooo!!! ^^^^ I am Happy!!!

I am trying (in my own way) to cheer Richard Up!!!

Tezcatlipoca
05-07-2005, 00:49

Could help :)

Prob. won't find many girls at martial arts classes (feck all at mine!), but at least it'd get you out more, & help your confidence etc :)

nffc
05-07-2005, 00:51
Err hang on, she's probably 17-18 and you're what, 26? ;)My wife was 18 when I was 26 :p: :)

Get out to the pub or someting for a few hours each week. :D

That's random. Like me wanting to go out with a 29/30-year-old girl...

ian@huth
05-07-2005, 00:58
She already has a boyfriend. :DI used to see a similar stunner many years ago when I was in my late teens. We all used to marvel at her beauty and thought it was pointless asking her out as she must be inundated with suitors. One Friday night the buses stopped running because of heavy snow and I found myself in a pub and there she was sitting alone. I started chatting to her and was amazed to find out that she had never had a boyfriend. She said that she didn't know what was the matter with her as nobody had ever asked her out. Everyone must have thought the same as we did that such a stunner must be attached so never tried with her. Unfortunately I was moving out of London that weekend so couldn't be her first.

kronas
05-07-2005, 01:02
well richard you cant be as heart broken as me, rejected three times and not seen the person in about a month.

however the person might be interms of mannerisms which are against what i judge to be 'suitable' for me you cant stop attraction, its hard to get over.

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 01:04
Just wrote this, it seems to fit quite nicely with the cheerful, upbeat, tone of this thread:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/journal.php?do=showentry&e=716

Stuart
05-07-2005, 01:15
Richard look at the bright side. I watched BigBrother tonight, and one of the male contestants (Anthony) apparently sh*gg*d two of the more attactive girls in the house (Makosi and Orlaith for those interested) last night. Both were saying he's incredibly small and quite possibly Gay..

Assuming they are correct, they outed him in front of a couple of million viewers..

Not really much of a consolation, but it does prove there is somebody worse off than you..

Anyway, I do feel sorry for you. I have had that sort of thing happen to me a few times. I've also been known to make a complete ar*e of myself over the odd girl who is not interested, as well as not notice when a girl is interested (I have been told this several times now). This last one happened recently, a Bulgarian girl (who's name I can't, unforetunately, remember). Although the reason I didn't notice probably had something to do with the fact I was after her mate, Lucy (who I am not entirely convinced even liked me).

allieyoung666
05-07-2005, 07:52
And I was 19 and Paul was 26 when I meet him, god he had such a cute bum, oh he still does. Richard there are plenty more beautiful fish in the sea, I bet she was younger than what you thought! If it is destiny or fate you will see her again. But keep looking you will find the rightone for you.

Nugget
05-07-2005, 08:02
That's random. Like me wanting to go out with a 29/30-year-old girl...

Why's it random? Mrs Nug is a few yeasr older than me, so I don't see what the fuss is about :confused:

allieyoung666
05-07-2005, 08:05
I cannot see what the problem is neither, if you are happy and contented whats the problem?

Mr_love_monkey
05-07-2005, 08:08
Why's it random? Mrs Nug is a few yeasr older than me, so I don't see what the fuss is about :confused:

Yeah, my missus is 8 years physically older than me - and about 15 years mentally older than me :)

Nugget
05-07-2005, 08:22
Yeah, my missus is 8 years physically older than me - and about 15 years mentally older than me :)

Oh, well mentally - they haven't invented the right number yet :disturbd:

etccarmageddon
05-07-2005, 08:36
Jesus, am I depressed...
OK, here's the story.

I had to renew my passport today so I went to Newport this morning to do so.
After a short wait they told me that I should come back in 4 hours to collect my new passport so I went home for a bit then went back.
All went smoothly, I now have a valid 10 year passport in my possesion.

I then went to the train station to get the next train to Cardiff (from Newport).
This is where it began.

While I was waiting for the London -> Swansea train a woman came up on the platform and stood literally right next to me.
I wouldn't have thought anything of it usually except that this woman was the most stunning creature I have ever set my eyes upon in my entire life.
She was certainly flirting with me from her body language, you know when some stranger gets too close for comfort? Well she was like that the whole time, except I didn't mind at all. ;)

All the other typical "Alpha 1 males" were there too, but I got an incredible kick about them thinking that this girl was actually my girlfriend, she really was standing that close...

She was beautiful, and she knew it. She was attracting the attention of every man on the platform.

At this point, I think I'll describe how she looks...

She had slightly longer than shoulder length blonde hair, a perfect size 10 figure, at least 32C-size breasts, and an arse to die for. Her whole body was curvy, and simply stunning.
Her face was something else, I swear that I have never seen a more attractive woman in my life - even the model who lives above me in this apartment complex.
She was literally perfection in a woman, and yes it is possible.

Anyway, we got on the train and the journey was only about 10 minutes to Cardiff, I noticed that her ticket also said "Cardiff Central" on it.

About 5 minutes into the journey I finally thought of something to say to her (I actually managed to sit next to her as luck would have it).
So I said "do you have the right time please?"

I had the right time, on my mobile phone...

She fished around in her handbag for a second then showed me her Nokia 6230, I said "thanks".

Then, she said "were you held up by the delays today?" (the train I was on was delayed by 2 hours).

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the old woman sitting opposite us started yakking on about the state of the railway system and before I knew it, we had arrived at Cardiff.

I lost the perfect woman in the crowd. :(

I so wanted to ask her out for a drink, or an amazing meal down Cardiff Bay.

I was kicking myself afterwards, and still am.
This woman was literally amazing, she puts all the "Girls You Lust Over" girls in the shade. :cry:

I've been thinking about going to Newport just to get on the train at the same time to see if the same girl turns up again, am I sad or what?

On second thoughts, if this woman can make me feel this bad when I'm not with her I can imagine the hurt if I ever split up with her...

Over to you.yeah it's always nice meeting a lady like that. In a situation like that I wouldn't waste the moment, I'd make a polite comment to see if she'd like to get to know me more - something like... "I like your breasts".

budwieser
05-07-2005, 09:08
yeah it's always nice meeting a lady like that. In a situation like that I wouldn't waste the moment, I'd make a polite comment to see if she'd like to get to know me more - something like... "I like your breasts".

Pmsl. !!!!:D :D

Bifta
05-07-2005, 09:26
Over to you.

Sounds like kronasitis, it'll pass ;)

Nemesis
05-07-2005, 09:28
Over to you.

Sounds like kronasitis, it'll pass ;)

Nah, Welshwimpitis :D

Jules
05-07-2005, 09:59
Look at it this way imagine if you did go out with her you would spend all your time being paranoid because every were she went she would be getting male attention

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 10:03
Look at it this way imagine if you did go out with her you would spend all your time being paranoid because every were she went she would be getting male attention

You don't honestly think she'd be allowed to go anywhere on her own do you :erm:

Jules
05-07-2005, 10:13
Lol good point

Nugget
05-07-2005, 10:18
You don't honestly think she'd be allowed to go anywhere on her own do you :erm:

Yeah, but she'd probably get a bit cheesed off at having to wear a collar and lead all the time :p:

And as for a doggy coat - would you ask her to wear one?

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 10:20
Yeah, but she'd probably get a bit cheesed off at having to wear a collar and lead all the time :p:

And as for a doggy coat - would you ask her to wear one?

Depends.....if she's into canine fashion then she might be a fan of the doggy style.....

Nugget
05-07-2005, 10:26
Depends.....if she's into canine fashion then she might be a fan of the doggy style.....

Now you see - even I wouldn't have used that gag in a family forum :D

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 10:31
I'll get my coat ;)

Nugget
05-07-2005, 10:33
I'll get my coat ;)

Just don't let the dog flap smack you on the @rse on the way out :p:

Jules
05-07-2005, 10:36
Just don't let the dog flap smack you on the @rse on the way out :p:

Thats the best part for him ;)

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 10:37
Thats the best part for him ;)

I was actually telling someone just the other day that spanking does nothing for me......

But now we are drifting off topic, back to cheering Richard up :)

Jules
05-07-2005, 10:45
Oh I don't know the thought of you getting a good spanking might be just what Richard needs to cheer him up lol

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 10:47
Oh I don't know the thought of you getting a good spanking might be just what Richard needs to cheer him up lol

:erm:

Ramrod
05-07-2005, 10:56
Maybe if I take up Martial Arts like I posted previously it could give me a kick start to getting the hell off this internet...Nothing wrong with that as an aim. Best too keep things simple :tu:
All I ever wanted was a wife, a house and a car.
I don't think you have to give up the 'puter stuff.......just don't overdo
it--everything in moderation (says the one with the 12k+ posts :disturbd: )

philip.j.fry
05-07-2005, 10:58
Rich, one word...pron! :D

Chris
05-07-2005, 11:12
There's a Richard Curtis film in here somewhere, I'm sure of it .... :erm: :D

Look on the bright side, Rich, I like everyone else was convinced she was a decoy placed to allow some swarthy illegal immigrant to nick your new passport. However you've still got it, so you can go on a nice holiday and cheer yourself up.

Or, you could ensure you get the same train from the same platform every day for a week - if she was commuting, the chances of you seeing her again are actually pretty good.

Ramrod
05-07-2005, 11:27
Yup.....I thought she was a decoy as well. :D

Paul K
05-07-2005, 11:30
Or, you could ensure you get the same train from the same platform every day for a week - if she was commuting, the chances of you seeing her again are actually pretty good.
Hang on, is there a stutory limit to the number of stalkers a forum can have at any one time? ;)

Nugget
05-07-2005, 11:41
Hang on, is there a stutory limit to the number of stalkers a forum can have at any one time? ;)

Apparently it's 10, but if we all keep quiet, he'll probably get away with it ;)

Damien
05-07-2005, 11:43
Apparently it's 10, but if we all keep quiet, he'll probably get away with it ;)

Surely its just under 50%?

kronas
05-07-2005, 11:46

i thought most of us here are red blooded males :p:

Damien
05-07-2005, 12:00
What happens if you are stalking a stalker?

Paul K
05-07-2005, 12:02
Mmm can we clarify which use of the word "stalker" we are appying here? :angel:

kronas
05-07-2005, 12:05

well if your following a stalker it makes you a stalker because your following the stalked and the stalker so yes you are a stalker due to the fact your following a stalker. ;)

Ramrod
05-07-2005, 12:09
So speaks the voice of experience in all things stalking :D

Maggy
05-07-2005, 12:09
well if your following a stalker it makes you a stalker because your following the stalked and the stalker so yes you are a stalker due to the fact your following a stalker. ;)

Well you have come close to being our resident stalker expert at times... ;)

Nugget
05-07-2005, 12:12
Well you have close to being our resident stalker expert at times... ;)

Close? The fact that he can define it that well ( :erm: ) pretty much proves what we've all thought for a while ... :D :p:

kronas
05-07-2005, 12:14
Close? The fact that he can define it that well ( :erm: ) pretty much proves what we've all thought for a while ... :D :p:

im no stalker, obsessive maybe...

*starts to read his file on nuggets whereabouts ;)

Nugget
05-07-2005, 12:19
im no stalker, obsessive maybe...

*starts to read his file on nuggets whereabouts ;)

:Yikes:

:Sprint:

Damien
05-07-2005, 12:28
Dont worry about it Kronas, Nugget is just across the road from me. You can borrow my telescope if ya like?

Paul K
05-07-2005, 12:34
Dont worry about it Kronas, Nugget is just across the road from me. You can borrow my telescope if ya like?
When did they move Essex then? Wondered what that noise was last night :erm:

gazzae
05-07-2005, 12:46
There is only one thing for it.

Perform a stakeout of the train station, possibly with highly amusing scenarios reminisant of "Stakeout" and "Another Stakeout".

Once you see her, phone in a bomb warning on the main line causing commuter chaos. Saunter up to her and be smooth, invite her for a coffee.

Suggest as you are both going to Cardiff she shares a taxi with you, at your expense of course. When the driver isn't looking sabotage his taxi so low and behold its broken down right outside your door.

Of course before you went out on your stakeout you will have built a rain making machine, which you will set off as soon as she exits the taxi. You then have the perfect excuse to invite her in to get out of those wet clothes.

Halcyon
05-07-2005, 13:20
LMAO. Briliant Gazzae.

I dont know why I didnt discover this thread any sooner as basically the same sort of thing happened to me yesterday. (Well kind of).
I suggest you hang around the railway platform for a few hours around the time you last saw her and see if she is commuting on a daily bassis. If you were really obsessed, you could slip a £20 note to the people who run the CCTV and see if you can spot her.

I'd say dont give up just as yet. You never know you could meet her again and then if you do, that is your chance.
I wish you the best of luck and keep us updated on how it goes.
In the mean time get a good drink and some chocolate. It helps.

I'l now tell you about my story...

Yesterday I met the most beautiful girl. I had come in to do a presentation and talks to some people and also be interviewed and anyway, she was looking after me throughout the day.
She looked really nice and at the end came back to talk to me as she wanted me to take her through some stuff on the computer. She was funny, intelligent, we laughed, it was great, plus she was wearing this lovely white top that was open at the top and she looked amazing. Everything about her was amazing. But then we were talking and she mentioned that she was going to buy some stuff for her baby.
And thats when the magic cloud goes Bang !!! That must mean she is married and all chances are lost.
Everytime I meet a girl they are always taken :(
So my dreams with this girl were lost....yet I so wish I could see her again and ask her out.
So yeah, this is yet another depressing story.

Jules
05-07-2005, 13:26
Pssst women have babies with out being married now adays Halcyon ;) lol

kronas
05-07-2005, 13:30

i think that puts some men off though ;)

Russ
05-07-2005, 13:30
Dicky boy, don't kid yourself - I've met you and can confirm you're an ugly git. She didn't fancy you, she just felt sorry for you. You'll never get her, man. Live in the 'now'!!!! (a la Garth - Wayne's World) :D :D

Maggy
05-07-2005, 13:32
Dicky boy, don't kid yourself - I've met you and can confirm you're an ugly git. She didn't fancy you, she just felt sorry for you. You'll never get her, man. Live in the 'now'!!!! (a la Garth - Wayne's World) :D :D

Ah ...There is nothing quite like male bonding. ;)

kronas
05-07-2005, 13:34
i read that as bondage for a moment :eek:

Maggy
05-07-2005, 13:36
i read that as bondage for a moment :eek:

You know I'm beginning to get really worried about you... :erm:

etccarmageddon
05-07-2005, 13:44
Russ is just trying to knick Richard's future woman. He'll be heading down the station tonight looking for the lady hoping Richard's been put off.

Russ
05-07-2005, 13:46
Russ is just trying to knick Richard's future woman. He'll be heading down the station tonight looking for the lady hoping Richard's been put off.

Oi! Boyo! I am happily in a relationship with the wonderful Clare!

But the thought had crossed my mind :D

danielf
05-07-2005, 14:12

Download Failed (1)

Perhaps one of the ladies would like to comment? :D

Russ
05-07-2005, 14:13
Perhaps one of the ladies would like to comment :D

Hey, or the men, I'm not fussy :D

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 14:14

Ummm.....haven't we already had that conversation :D

danielf
05-07-2005, 14:15

Gotta love those bedroom eyes :D

What was the title of that Sade song again? :)

Jules
05-07-2005, 14:26
Download Failed (1)

Perhaps one of the ladies would like to comment? :D

I have only one comment corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :naughty:

Russ
05-07-2005, 14:27
(The £10 is in the post) :D

Mr_love_monkey
05-07-2005, 14:33

My eyes! my eyes! :p:

Halcyon
05-07-2005, 14:33

I guess. I'm going to try and find out some more info and find out if she is really with someone or not. She's too hot to just forget about.

Jules
05-07-2005, 14:34
Good luck :)

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 14:36
Looks a bit like a still from a sort of Paris Hilton-esq video.....

http://www.catsworthpcs.co.uk/Images/Picture%209.jpg

Something you're not telling us?

Russ
05-07-2005, 14:39
It was taken by a film student who wanted 5 second candid clips of people doing 'ordinary' things, so I was on the phone, however it was a very warm night and all I did was take my shirt off and now people think I was up to something seedy :disturbd:

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 14:39
"One night in Russ D".....hasn't quite got the same ring to it ;)

Jules
05-07-2005, 14:40
Uh huh we believe you Russ ;)

Mr_love_monkey
05-07-2005, 15:00
so I was on the phone, however it was a very warm night and all I did was take my shirt off and now people think I was up to something seedy :disturbd:

Shame it wasn't a winter's night..you could have claimed you were cold calling....

I'll get me coat....

Chimaera
05-07-2005, 15:51

Download Failed (1)

Perhaps one of the ladies would like to comment? :DJudging by the lack of body (and head) hair the title of the Sade song would have to be 'Smooth Operator' I imagine!
:Sprint:

Halcyon
05-07-2005, 17:05
LMAO.
Sorry, but that pic looks really creepy as if its from some dodgy phone line advert or something.

Gogogo
05-07-2005, 17:50
Jesus, am I depressed...
OK, here's the story...

...Over to you.

Might be regarded as stalking.

All that glitters is not gold.

Move on and take up tennis or something similar!

allieyoung666
05-07-2005, 17:55
Who is that ugly man!!!! I think I will stick with Pauly:Sprint: :Sprint:

Ramrod
05-07-2005, 18:39
Who is that ugly man!!!!Never mind who he is.....just remember he has a finger on a 'ban' button :D

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 18:42
Never mind who he is.....just remember he has a finger on a 'ban' button :D

I don't think it's quite that high-tech.....

http://www.emotihost.com/banned/1.gif

allieyoung666
05-07-2005, 19:01
I did not realise it was Russ!!!! Why havent you got your tee-shirt on??? I prefer my hairy gorillia!!!!! Whopps I beg forgiveness!!!!!!!!!

Ramrod
05-07-2005, 19:35
I did not realise it was Russ!!!! :rofl: :D

allieyoung666
05-07-2005, 19:37
RUSS dont ban me, your just not my type, your a bit now how do I put this nicely without upseting you, weedy??? Non muscular thats better, you need to go to the gym.

kronas
05-07-2005, 19:38
RUSS dont ban me, your just not my type, your a bit now how do I put this nicely without upseting you, weedy??? Non muscular thats better, you need to go to the gym.

:rofl: i thought it was someone rather freakish :disturbd:

*runs a mile before he gets banned.

allieyoung666
05-07-2005, 19:39
I think I had better go and hide in a large tree!!!

Russ
05-07-2005, 19:40

Here's probably the best reply I can give:

Get someone to explain what Dilligaf1701's name means and you'll have some idea :) ;) :D

allieyoung666
05-07-2005, 19:43
I dont know, Turnip??? Dilly help!!!!! PM

Wicked_and_Crazy
05-07-2005, 19:50
One word springs to mind "Shallow" she might have had the looks to die for but you hardly spoke to her and your besotted. Guess your eyes rule your brain.

thats in reply to the opening post btw

allieyoung666
05-07-2005, 19:52
I agree, a man mind works overtime when it comes to the female of the species, but I dont know I am happy with my lot, it is just a shame that some men carnt tell fantasy from reality.

Russ
05-07-2005, 19:54
One word springs to mind "Shallow" she might have had the looks to die for but you hardly spoke to her and your besotted. Guess your eyes rule your brain.

thats in reply to the opening post btw

Might I suggest from your post that you are female? Most men are attracted to visual stimuli, which means we are initially attracted to good looks. I know that women tend not to work that way but that's no reason to call someone 'shallow'.

kronas
05-07-2005, 19:55
I agree, a man mind works overtime when it comes to the female of the species, but I dont know I am happy with my lot, it is just a shame that some men carnt tell fantasy from reality.

you have to admit though if someone strikes your attention and you start talking and progressing then allow a bit of wishful thinking and a degree of want then its a plausable mix of a mans mind ?

allieyoung666
05-07-2005, 19:56
I am not saying I do not mind the attention, but I try to steer away from it as I have my man and I am very happy with my lot.

Wicked_and_Crazy
05-07-2005, 19:57
Might I suggest from your post that you are female? Most men are attracted to visual stimuli, which means we are initially attracted to good looks. I know that women tend not to work that way but that's no reason to call someone 'shallow'.

you might suggest it but you'd be wrong. Perhaps its time to come out of the closet ;) Watch for a new thread

kronas
05-07-2005, 19:57
I am not saying I do not mind the attention, but I try to steer away from it as I have my man and I am very happy with my lot.

thats good to hear.

if you want a bit on the side im available. ;) :D

allieyoung666
05-07-2005, 20:00
Thank you, I am not a bimbo who craves attention, I am the type who tends to steer away from it, and to be honest I have to admit these are often the best girls to go for as they are not after your attention all the time, plus I am different from other girls, I enjoy life instead of nightclubs

Richard M
05-07-2005, 20:33
Still can't get her out of my mind, she really was that stunning. :erm:

Maggy
05-07-2005, 21:33

I would have posted sooner but I had such trouble making this just for you...http://incognitas.i-webhosted.co.uk/foot-in-mouth.jpg

;)

etccarmageddon
05-07-2005, 21:41
Thank you, I am not a bimbo who craves attention, I am the type who tends to steer away from it, and to be honest I have to admit these are often the best girls to go for as they are not after your attention all the time, plus I am different from other girls, I enjoy life instead of nightclubs :td: depressing. we want BIMBOS bring on the BIMBOS!!!

:p:

Maggy
05-07-2005, 21:44
So Richard have we managed to cheer you up yet? :erm:

etccarmageddon
05-07-2005, 21:47
I think he should take positive action. Stop farting about and find her!

Damien
05-07-2005, 21:48
Still can't get her out of my mind, she really was that stunning. :erm:

she may have been a guy in drag? you dont know that 'she' wasnt for sure yet? do you?

Tuftus
05-07-2005, 21:52
she may have been a guy in drag? you dont know that 'she' wasnt for sure yet? do you?

Did she have big hands or size nines?

:D

Ramrod
05-07-2005, 21:53
she may have been a guy in drag? you dont know that 'she' wasnt for sure yet? do you?Thats what I was thinking......probably a ladyboy! :D

Jules
05-07-2005, 21:53

I am sure that will cheer Richard up lmao!

ellie
05-07-2005, 22:36
Thank you, I am not a bimbo who craves attention, I am the type who tends to steer away from it, and to be honest I have to admit these are often the best girls to go for as they are not after your attention all the time, plus I am different from other girls, I enjoy life instead of nightclubs
I wouldnt say that it means you are different from other girls allie ...just sounds like you dont enjoy niteclubs anymore!

Richard I think it's real sweet that you got that girl on your mind https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2005/10/9.gif
I hope you bump into her again, and make sure you say something to get her attention, just not something too cheesy https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2005/10/3.gif

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 22:38
Richard I think it's real sweet that you got that girl on your mind https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2005/10/9.gif
I hope you bump into her again, and make sure you say something to get her attention, just not something too cheesy https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2005/10/3.gif

Have to agree with LMN, sometimes you get someone in your mind and you just can't get them out if it - no matter how hard you try.

Sometimes you've just got to roll with it (if the opportunity presents itself :p: ) and see what happens :)

Damien
05-07-2005, 22:56

Exactly Russ, Just think of something nice to say!

Someone like "Get your coat dear, you've pulled". Dont worry pepper spary only lasts for around 30 an hour

Tezcatlipoca
05-07-2005, 22:59
Exactly Russ, Just think of something nice to say!

Someone like "Get your coat dear, you've pulled". Dont worry pepper spary only lasts for around 30 an hour

Russ?

Russ
05-07-2005, 23:00
Colin?

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 23:01
Tarquin?

Damien
05-07-2005, 23:04
oh wait Rich, why do both your names begin with R?

Angua
05-07-2005, 23:04
Richard,

Do you like yourself?............

If you answer yes, then do your best to meet the girl again!...............

However

If the answer is no................

Forget it.

Damien
05-07-2005, 23:05
But he wants to go out with her, not himself. Although that would be a intresting couple....

Mr_love_monkey
05-07-2005, 23:07
But he wants to go out with her, not himself. Although that would be a intresting couple....
Yeah, but what if he stood himself up, and then stopped returning his own calls?

Angua
05-07-2005, 23:08
You have to like yourself for others to like you. People who like themselves are *generally* more attractive to others. Ergo for others to like you like yoursef first!

Raistlin
05-07-2005, 23:09
Yeah, but what if he stood himself up, and then stopped returning his own calls?

Or stopped buying himself flowers, taking himself to the airport, or satisfying his manly needs :erm:

I'll be leaving now then.....

Shaun
05-07-2005, 23:11

:rofl: i thought it was someone rather freakish :disturbd:

*runs a mile before he gets banned.

You stick with Neil mate :p: ;) :D :D

kronas
05-07-2005, 23:34
You stick with Neil mate :p: ;) :D :D

nah i have moved on ;), i often wonder what a girl would find attracted in me and its given me plenty of sleepless nights :erm:

Shaun
06-07-2005, 01:09
nah i have moved on ;),

What, to Caspar? Does he know you're stalking him now instead? :dig:

Stuart
06-07-2005, 13:26

Are you saying that Richard M is anything like Hugh Grant?

nffc
06-07-2005, 13:31

Does he hate kids and shag prostitutes then?

Halcyon
06-07-2005, 13:31
We've just won the Olympics...thats got to be a good thing.
Now go out and celebrate this. Its an excuse to party. Yay :)

Richard M
06-07-2005, 13:32

No. :D
I don't even look like Hugh Grant. ;)

Stuart
06-07-2005, 13:33

I was thinking of looks..

nffc
06-07-2005, 13:42

Lucky then, eh? ;)