PDA

View Full Version : Parcelforce?

Kliro
01-07-2005, 08:01
Hey, I was waiting for a package from parcelforce, but it didn't arrive, I checked the details on the tracking site and it says:

Cannot locate adress, item held

What happens now? Do they try to re-deliver, or do I have to pick it up myself?

TIA

Paul K
01-07-2005, 08:10
They may try again today, it could just be the driver didn't know the area very well but you can always try calling them
http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/jump1?catId=500187&mediaId=2600005

From the Post Office
Check your card to find out where your parcel's been left. Locate the Post Office online or call 08708 50 11 50. Then you're free to pick it up from the next business day. Proof of identity may be required.

From a Parcelforce Worldwide Service Centre
If your parcel's at a Service Centre, you need to pick it up or have it redelivered. You're parcel will be ready for collection from the next working day - don't forget to bring proof of identity.

If you want to have it delivered to an alternative address. Note: A charge of £5.50 may be raised by the Service Centre for deliveries to an alternate address.
To find the Service Centre, locate it online or call 08708 50 11 50.

If you would like to pick your item up from your local Post Office branch, please call us on 0870 850 1150 to make the necessary arrangements. There is a 50p charge for this service, payable upon collection of the item.

If your parcel is not collected within 16 days, we'll return it to the sender. If there's no return address, we'll keep the parcel at our parcel recovery centre for 3 months before disposing of it.

If you need help or are having a problem with a re-delivery please contact us.