PDA

View Full Version : Sun bathing topless in your garden(Funny story!)

pop80_uk
28-06-2005, 16:55
Hey Guys
Ive just got a phone call from my mate who I work with, basically he knocked off a bit early today to get some sun in arrived home kicked off his work clothes and put come casuals on. However as he approached the bedroom window to open it he naturally looked out, to be greeted with his neighbours 19yr old daughter sunbathing topless! as he opened the window he said she looked at him screamed and ran inside. Hes so embarrased now! as all he was doing was opening the window but it looked like he was having a sneaky look! :D

He worried the fathers going to come round and give him the benifit of his fist! So he called up as many people from work as possible to see if we would go round! Of course we all said no! :p:
Looks like hes got a new works nick name! :)

Anyone got an similar stories? I could not stop laughing! :D

Jules
28-06-2005, 16:58
I think you are all rotton not going round lmao!

Chris
28-06-2005, 16:58
I don't think he needs to worry, if she's that worried about her neighbours seeing her topless she should know better than to take her bra off in a suburban back garden. I would have thought her dad would tell her that rather than come looking for your mate.

I do have one or two highly embarrassing stories, but nothing I would dare post on here! :p:

Jules
28-06-2005, 16:59
I am happy for you to pm them to me Chris :D

Paul K
28-06-2005, 17:01
I don't think he needs to worry, if she's that worried about her neighbours seeing her topless she should know better than to take her bra off in a suburban back garden. I would have thought her dad would tell her that rather than come looking for your mate.

I do have one or two highly embarrassing stories, but nothing I would dare post on here! :p:
Go on post it, we won't tell anyone.......... :naughty:

pop80_uk
28-06-2005, 17:02
Enlighten us Chris! :)

gazzae
28-06-2005, 17:21
Well its time for me to embarrass myself (better than saying a friend anyway!)

When I was 16 I did a lot of kayaking and we were out one day sea kayaking. We returned to the mini bus to get changed and I took my wetsuit off and remembered I had left something in my kayak. So I walked over, in my boxers to retrieve it. It was only when I returned to the bus did I notice the button on my boxers had come off and my willy had been on full display to the giggling girls sitting on the wall. :Yikes: :blush:

Needless to say when I told my friends this tale the giggles were replaced by gasps. ;)

Stuart
28-06-2005, 17:33
I've posted a few before..

Two that spring to mind are:

Once, on a train, I didn't know my flies were undone. An attractive lady sat opposite me, giving me strange looks. I wondered why. When I got off the train, I found out... A certain part of my anatomy had taken advantage of the fact my flies were open and paid a visit to the outside world..

The second one: One of my college lecturers joined the Uni a few years ago. I knew this at the time the following happened.

Basically, this lecturer was the keyboard player in a fairly successful 70's group (the Climax Blues Band). The group had a couple of Number 1s (which, incidentally, bought him a very nice and very large house in Forest Hill in London). Anyway, I was talking to one of our support techs outside our office about this lecturer. I referred to him in an insulting but jokey way (I can't remember precisely what I said).

I felt a tap on the shoulder. Guess who it was...

Escapee
28-06-2005, 17:58
I used to have a next door neighbour that sunbathed topless in the back lane. The lane was an old canal tow path, and not used by many people, she was very fit and a school PE teacher. I used to find it funny cos she would run inside if anyone was walking along the lane.

I used to be outside working on my car or the garden and she wouldn't bat an eyelid. She did blush one day though, I signed for a parcel for her and went and knocked the door when she had come in from work. I knocked the door and stepped back outside the porch, she had just got out of the shower and came to the door with a towel around herself. As she reached forward to get hold of the parcel she dropped the towel. :D

Unfortunately like all those slim women who excersize too much, there wasn't anything much for me to catch ;)

Give me a nice pear shaped lady any day. :D

altis
28-06-2005, 18:00
Many years ago, when I needed less room, I used to work upstairs at the back of the house. Over the window I had some Venetian blinds which meant I could see out without being seen. One very hot summer (even hotter than now) I glanced out to notice the young woman opposite doing the washing up at the sink by the window. As far as I could make out all she was wearing was a pair of rubber gloves!

But for my best story I have to take you on one of our cycling holidays and the town of Varna in Bulgaria. We had had a succession of punctures and the rubber solution refused to stick in the hot weather. Eventually we gave up and caught the train to the coast - reasoning that, even if we didn't fix the bikes, at least we could have some time on the beach. We turned up at the campsite in Varna where the receptionist tried to get us to cycle on to the next site. Apparently they had little water and few facilities. But we were going nowhere so we checked in. Indeed the 'facilities' were primitive. The toilet block was a shed over a pit and the only water was in a 500 gallon tank on a wall with three washbasins on either side. One morning I went down to one of the basins to brush my teeth. A little while later a young woman in a tracksuit top and bikini bottoms pulls up at the basin next to me and starts washing. Very soon she pulls out of exposed skin and pulls of the tracky top. You guessed it, no bikini top. I glanced over and smilled appreciatively and kept brushing my teeth. Soon she had finished everything up top so stuck her thumbs in her bikini bottoms, thrust them down to her ankles and started washing her snatch. Man, I was foaming at the mouth and nearly chocked. I was completely gobsmacked and could do nothing more than say good day and walk back to the tent.

As it happens, we found some new inner tubes and so continued our journey.

Jules
28-06-2005, 20:46
A certain part of my anatomy had taken advantage of the fact my flies were open and paid a visit to the outside world..

That is an all time classic! :D

punky
28-06-2005, 20:56
He worried the fathers going to come round and give him the benifit of his fist! So he called up as many people from work as possible to see if we would go round! Of course we all said no! :p:
Looks like hes got a new works nick name! :)

Anyone got an similar stories? I could not stop laughing! :D

I'd be worried about that too. Still, if you are stupid enough to be sunbathing topless in the view of someone, then you can't ruck if someone does see you. It is like lying in the road and then complaining if someone runs you over.

Incidently, where does she live, and is she fit? :) [/male chauvanist pig-ism]

Halcyon
28-06-2005, 21:32
Haha Altis bet you had the best morning wash of your life with her next to you.

Im up in the loft and can see over several houses gardens without them seeing me. I believe the neighbours daughter comes back from Uni some time soon and she is pretty hot.....but of course I'd never dream of spying.

Richard M
28-06-2005, 21:38
I wish my neighbours sunbathed topless in the gardens. :naughty:

(but only if they were young, fit and female ;) )

Paul K
28-06-2005, 21:39
I wish my neighbours sunbathed topless in the gardens. :naughty:
If she does you will remember your friends here and your camera won't you? ;)

Mal
I wish my neighbours sunbathed topless in the gardens. :naughty:I don't. On both sides, they are old age pensioners :Yikes:

(My neighbours)

dilli-theclaw
One of my neighbours has been known to topless sunbathe in her garden (yes THAT one) - but I'm WAY too much of a gentlemen to take a picture.l

Paul K
28-06-2005, 21:45
One of my neighbours has been known to topless sunbathe in her garden (yes THAT one) - but I'm WAY too much of a gentlemen to take a picture.l
No wonder you wear glasses :angel:

dilli-theclaw
28-06-2005, 21:47
No wonder you wear glasses :angel:

I've never looked - honest. :)

Ramrod
28-06-2005, 21:47
I once walked back from the shops holding a stick of french bread(in a plastic bag) and two apples in the same hand.....palm side facing forward............I got a lot of smirks from women walking towards me.........I only realised why when I got home and saw my reflection in the front door. :blush:

budwieser
28-06-2005, 22:24
I once walked back from the shops holding a stick of french bread(in a plastic bag) and two apples in the same hand.....palm side facing forward............I got a lot of smirks from women walking towards me.........I only realised why when I got home and saw my reflection in the front door. :blush:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! So you say!:erm: :rolleyes: :D