PDA

View Full Version : Whose online?

AceGamer07
22-06-2005, 02:31
hey guys...i was just wondering who all plays online...i have espn 2k5 football and i like love to play it...that and call of duty...im about to start playing online and i just wanted to see who all plays these games online...:confused: ...plz leave ur comments...

skyblueheroes
22-06-2005, 06:45
hey guys...i was just wondering who all plays online...i have espn 2k5 football and i like love to play it...that and call of duty...im about to start playing online and i just wanted to see who all plays these games online...:confused: ...plz leave ur comments...

Cableforum has its own NTHW PC Clan.

See IP's in my sig.

Paul K
22-06-2005, 07:07

Cableforum has its own NTHW PC Clan.

See IP's in my sig.
Does AceGamer play PC online games though? He is after all posting in the PS1/ PS2 section of the forum.
What are you looking for AG? Online PC games or strictly PS1/ PS2 online players?

paulyoung666
22-06-2005, 07:35
hi and :welcome: to the site , there is an xbox clan as well , not much use to you though :( , i dont think there is a massive following for ps2 here , sorry :erm:

AceGamer07
22-06-2005, 17:33
(Does AceGamer play PC online games though? He is after all posting in the PS1/ PS2 section of the forum.
What are you looking for AG? Online PC games or strictly PS1/ PS2 online players?)

no i dont play on pc i play on playstation if thats what u mean...i dont want like info about like the pc stuff just who all plays like the games i play online...on ps2...

and thanks for the warm welcome :D