PDA

View Full Version : Charity Bungee Jump for RNLI

iain_herts
18-06-2005, 22:51
hi all i am posting this on behalf of a friend from anouther form.He is doing a 160ft Bungee Jump with all money raised going to the RNLI. Below is taken from the form that it is posted on. I have asked Russ D and he said its ok for me to do this.

"Hi Folks I am here to ask for your help as I know what brill peeps you all are :D

blue_ger (hubby) has today signed up to do a 160ft Bungee Jump woth all money raised going to the RNLI.

The jump is taking place on the 23rd July at Anstruther Harbour which is also the RNLI gala day so if your in the area please come along,

Any donations however small all count for what we see as a very worthy cause,

Thankfully I have never had to get help from these guys but I do understand what a very worthy job they do and all for the love off helping others,

So come on people help us to help the RNLI by making a small donation online via http://www.justgiving.com/rnli-bungee as you never know one off use might need there help onday and without money they will not be there.

Any questions please PM me.

http://www.justgiving.com/rnli-bungee "

IF u do make a DONATION could u please put nthellworld in the comments box please. once again thanks for reading.

iain

Roy MM
18-06-2005, 23:03
Wish him good luck :tu: my son done a parachute jump last year for charity, made over £500 for it.

Tuftus
19-06-2005, 01:02
Come pay day I will help....

iain_herts
19-06-2005, 01:15
thanks Tuftus. was gonna put some money in hunted for my card to be greated we are sorry we dont take elctron :mad:

iain_herts
19-06-2005, 18:01
bump

paulyoung666
19-06-2005, 18:43
sorry but i reckon it is upto the person who is doing the jump to get the sponsorship his / her self :shrug: , nowt personal , you understand :angel:

Halcyon
19-06-2005, 18:52
Tell your mate, good luck for the jump. Its a great thing he is doing.

iain_herts
19-06-2005, 21:01
nowt personal ur option and i respect that :D . i have asked the person who husband is doing it if they would like to come and say a few words on here.

Chris W
19-06-2005, 21:04
I think the RNLI is a fantastic cause....

Wish i could join but live too far away from the nearest lifeboat station :(

To be disturbed at any time of night or day to help someone who is in trouble at sea for no pay at all requires some big commitment :tu:

Any time I have money to pay it will either go to the RNLI, RSPCC or RLSS.

iain_herts
19-06-2005, 21:09
thanks monkeybreath