PDA

View Full Version : Spray On Mud For 'Chelsea Tractors'

andyl
14-06-2005, 10:23
No wish to flame those 4x4 devotees out there.... but how funny is this?

"It could be the ultimate accessory for the 4x4-driving city dweller: spray-on mud. A few squirts and neighbours will think you spent the weekend hurtling along muddy lanes looking for a country retreat, rather than sitting in traffic on the way to drop the kids off before your yoga class

Like many of the best ideas, spray-on mud was dreamed up over a couple of drinks down at the local. "We were in the pub talking about how people drive these huge, pristine vehicles around cities and never have any intention of going near the countryside," said Colin Dowse, a business consultant in Shropshire who markets the product."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/science/story/0,12996,1506025,00.html

marky
14-06-2005, 10:50
is this wonderful product available to buy on the internet as the mud i normally throw at the car causes little scratches like brush marks in the wax :dunce:

andyl
14-06-2005, 10:54
is this wonderful product available to buy on the internet as the mud i normally throw at the car causes little scratches like brush marks in the wax :dunce:

Here you go ;) http://www.sprayonmud.com/

bopdude
14-06-2005, 11:26
Does it come in different flavours :shrug: :rolleyes: :D

Stuart
14-06-2005, 11:29
How's this for a radical solution? How about those people that do own 4x4s .... wait for it..... actually drive off-road? It's unusual, I know, but it may just work...

Paul K
14-06-2005, 11:31
How's this for a radical solution? How about those people that do own 4x4s .... wait for it..... actually drive off-road? It's unusual, I know, but it may just work...Naah,would never catch on ;)

bopdude
14-06-2005, 11:35
How's this for a radical solution? How about those people that do own 4x4s .... wait for it..... actually drive off-road? It's unusual, I know, but it may just work...

Thats just it, they're innner city dwellers, for wants of better words, they never see mud :p:

Graham
14-06-2005, 13:20
How about those people that do own 4x4s .... wait for it..... actually drive off-road?

Oh but they do!

After all, pavements are *off* the road, aren't they?! :rolleyes: