PDA

View Full Version : two ntl lines

caroline
10-06-2005, 18:38
Hi

just thought i would let you know you can have two ntl broadband lines in one house ,you just have to put them in different account names, there coming in two weeks to intall the second line, as for my line its been working well the last two days si i have decided to stay with ntl.

Paul K
10-06-2005, 18:42
Hopefully both lines will work properly from now on but if not then you can always post back here for help.
At least your daughter won't be anti-virus or firewall free when her connection is enabled.... unlike a lot of new broadband users :(

caroline
10-06-2005, 18:47
Hi
Hope they do work ok [lol] and from what i have seen ntl are giving a much better deal, and while it works as it should i will continue to use them.

Paul K
10-06-2005, 18:51
Well your daughter will now have a nice shiny 12 month contract period but to be honest you shouldn't have too many problems that can't be resolved quickly and easily if you know where to ask the right questions lol. Make sure you check the signal strength on both connections once the install is done just be certain that all is well ;)

caroline
10-06-2005, 18:59
ok thanx