PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Mr_love_monkey
08-06-2005, 19:47
Goddammit!

I've just gone out to the garage - to discover some thieving scrote has nicked around 20 odd cans of fosters and around 6 bottles of budweiser... I'm really hacked off now.

They've come into our back garden to do it - since the side door is unlocked - it's old and wooden, so warped in the weather, and doesn't shut enough so that it can be locked anymore.

I'll have to check nothing else is missing now...

:mad:

Angua
08-06-2005, 19:50
Goddammit!

I've just gone out to the garage - to discover some thieving scrote has nicked around 20 odd cans of fosters and around 6 bottles of budweiser... I'm really hacked off now.

They've come into our back garden to do it - since the side door is unlocked - it's old and wooden, so warped in the weather, and doesn't shut enough so that it can be locked anymore.

My old neighbour had her bag taken from her hall way whilst she was taking shopping to the kitchen:shocked:

Kliro
08-06-2005, 19:53
My next door neighbour had bikes stolen from his garage while he was working along the side of it!!!

Theres a lot of **** about unfortunately, at least it isnt a massive loss, and serves as a warning - maybe consider getting some gates?

Mr_love_monkey
08-06-2005, 19:56
My next door neighbour had bikes stolen from his garage while he was working along the side of it!!!

Theres a lot of **** about unfortunately, at least it isnt a massive loss, and serves as a warning - maybe consider getting some gates?

What? 6ft ones all around my property?

Nidge
08-06-2005, 19:56
The missus had her car screwed last night along with our neighbour, the best thing about it is there was no damage to the cars, none of the alarms went off there was no damage the the locks :Yikes: :Yikes: :Yikes: How did they get in?

Raistlin
08-06-2005, 19:57
That's just criminal.....plain shocking.....20 undrunk cans of Fosters.....what were you thinking man :Yikes:

Paul K
08-06-2005, 19:57
Goddammit!

*mourns loss of Beer :cry:*
I feel your pain ;)

allieyoung666
08-06-2005, 19:58
we had someone looking in the backyard gate until paul tried to yank his arm off!!!

Chimaera
08-06-2005, 19:58
Sure they were nicked? You don't have a sleepwalking/drinking problem do you? :shrug: :D

Mr_love_monkey
08-06-2005, 20:00
That's just criminal.....plain shocking.....20 undrunk cans of Fosters.....what were you thinking man :Yikes:

I know - tell me about it.

I bought a crate the other week, and then was being 'good' and cutting down on my drinking during the week - so was only having one or two at the weekend - and I already had some in the fridge - tonight I felt like I deserved a nice cold one - not much chance of that happening now.

Sure they were nicked? You don't have a sleepwalking/drinking problem do you? :shrug: :D

That would explain why I feel so awful when I wake up in the morning... :)

dilli-theclaw
08-06-2005, 20:01
And here's me with quite a few cans of beer.... just sitting here.... 'cos I hardly drink and some people bought some to my barbecue last week.

Mr_love_monkey
08-06-2005, 20:01
And here's me with quite a few cans of beer.... just sitting here.... 'cos I hardly drink and some people bought some to my barbecue last week.

yeah, rub it in why don't you? :p: :D

Raistlin
08-06-2005, 20:03
Actually, this has reminded me..... I have some nice,cool, brewskies in the fridge...

Mmmmm, cold beer.....

Sorry MLM, what was your problem again?

dilli-theclaw
08-06-2005, 20:03

Sorry dude - I'll drink one tonight and think of you if you like :)

I do know what it's like I must admit - the missus is always leaving our front door open when it's hot - and i've had stuff stolen from the house.

Mr_love_monkey
08-06-2005, 20:06
Actually, this has reminded me..... I have some nice,cool, brewskies in the fridge...

Mmmmm, cold beer.....

Sorry MLM, what was your problem again?

I'd just like to point out - it's now official - I hate you all.

:D

Sorry dude - I'll drink one tonight and think of you if you like :)

I do know what it's like I must admit - the missus is always leaving our front door open when it's hot - and i've had stuff stolen from the house.

I'm starting to feel a little paranoid actually - I feel as if someone in this street has taken a dislike to us (most likely the insane neighbour I've mentioned before) what with the anonymous notes, the strange rubbish in the garden, and now this...

allieyoung666
08-06-2005, 20:07
OMG that beer would not last a night in our house, never mind claim back on the insurance!!

dilli-theclaw
08-06-2005, 20:08
I'd just like to point out - it's now official - I hate you all.

:D

I'm starting to feel a little paranoid actually - I feel as if someone in this street has taken a dislike to us (most likely the insane neighbour I've mentioned before) what with the anonymous notes, the strange rubbish in the garden, and now this...

Definately get one of those cheapo video cameras and put it on the front of the house (if you haven't already)...

danielf
08-06-2005, 20:18

Buying Fosters (and Budweiser) is criminal. And admitting it on a public forum is even worse...

My tinnies of Grolsch are cooling down nicely btw ;)

Mr_love_monkey
08-06-2005, 20:19
Buying Fosters (and Budweiser) is criminal. And admitting it on a public forum is even worse...

My tinnies of Grolsch are cooling down nicely btw ;)

Sccchhhttttooooppp!!! (very bad impression).

words cannot describe how annoyed I am right now.

danielf
08-06-2005, 20:21
Sccchhhttttooooppp!!! (very bad impression).

words cannot describe how annoyed I am right now.

It's only 20 past 8. I'm sure there's an off licence near you that's still open. :)

Gareth
08-06-2005, 20:22

My tinnies of Grolsch are cooling down nicely btw ;)I was thinking the same thing. Fosters...?!? I think they were doing you a favour, mate :erm:

Mr_love_monkey
08-06-2005, 20:24
It's only 20 past 8. I'm sure there's an off licence near you that's still open. :)
I'm the only one in the house, apart from my sleeping 9 month old son...

but to be honest I'm more annoyed about someone coming into our backgarden

homealone
08-06-2005, 20:55
I'm the only one in the house, apart from my sleeping 9 month old son...

but to be honest I'm more annoyed about someone coming into our backgarden

sympathies Mlm - we had 2 'sneak in' thefts a couple of years ago, one from the front & one from the back - Mrs Gaz lost her handbag, etc, both times. :(

- I even nearly caught another attempt - the door was locked, but this hand came through the letterbox, silly me, instead of grabbing it I went to open the door - by the time I got out, the 'hooded youth' had scarpered on a bike :erm:

nfs6600
08-06-2005, 21:03
I was thinking the same thing. Fosters...?!? I think they were doing you a favour, mate :erm:

Yea msot definetly. Got some nice John Smiths here. When that goes I have some Trophy - cheap stuff thats brewed in town. But hey! It's a bitter:beer:

Maggy
08-06-2005, 21:06

How about a lovely cup of Earl Grey tea with me? I drink mine without milk but I can add some if you wish.It's much better for you and is good against headaches-no hangover in the morning either. ;)

I forgot to add that its refreshing as a lager anyday... :angel:

Mr_love_monkey
08-06-2005, 21:08
I just wonder when they did it - I'm at home most of the time at the moment - and the conservatory looks out onto the garage door, so if someone did it whilst I was there, they would be taking a chance - doing it at night, would be too risky since it's pitch black in the garage, and it's a bit of an obstacle course to get around in there..

We were away for 24 hours over the weekend, so I wonder if it was done then...and since one of the cars was still there when we went away, would they have had to have seen us leave...

How about a lovely cup of Earl Grey tea with me? I drink mine without milk but I can add some if you wish.It's much better for you and is good against headaches-no hangover in the morning either. ;)

Thanks but no thanks... Earl Grey just tastes like dish water to me... I'm going to have some jelly (blackcurrent) and then maybe some smoothie... :)

Mal
08-06-2005, 21:08
I remember my next door neighbour was outside have a smoke one night, standing quietly in the dark, when this burglar tried climbing over the fence.

Well my neighbour is not someone who you'd want to mess with and he went for the burglar. He said the burglar nearly crapped himself. :)

I'd just thought that I'd share that :)

paulyoung666
08-06-2005, 21:57
we had someone looking in the backyard gate until paul tried to yank his arm off!!!

and the ***** that did it had the cheek to say it wasnt me , the problem was , he was the only piece of ***** in the alley :mad: , i should have smashed his arm tbh , it would have taught the f@cker a lesson i reckon :tu:

nffc
08-06-2005, 22:08

I forgot to add that its refreshing as a lager anyday... :angel:
Earl Grey without milk rox. Yum.

I'd rep you but I need to "spread it"... hmm, I'll just rep some randoms I think. :)

Halcyon
08-06-2005, 22:49
You should set up a webcam and try and catch whoever it is stealing in the act.

As for drinks..... I'm currently finding Chilled Peach Ice Tea is great on hot days.

greencreeper
08-06-2005, 22:52
The 2nd time I was done, I went for the rum to console myself and the little *******s had nicked it. 3/4 full Capt. Morgan's :cry: Some people have no morals :D

bmxbandit
08-06-2005, 22:57
As for drinks..... I'm currently finding Chilled Peach Ice Tea is great on hot days.
is that lipton, or do you make your own? i find yorkshire tea to be excellent (the only tea wrth drinking ;))

otherwise, i find a cool glass of my homebrew ale is good for relaxing on a hot day... that's if if doesn't send you to sleep!

Raistlin
08-06-2005, 22:59
Some people have no morals :D

And apparently no taste either ;)

Maggy
08-06-2005, 23:19
I have a wonderful recipe for iced tea that requires no boiling of water.If you want it PM me. ;)

nffc
08-06-2005, 23:40
I have a wonderful recipe for iced tea that requires no boiling of water.If you want it PM me. ;)
Post it! :) sounds good.

greencreeper
09-06-2005, 00:52
And apparently no taste either ;)
:shocked: Don't dis da rum :D

snodvan
09-06-2005, 06:08
You should set up a webcam and try and catch whoever it is stealing in the act.

I have 6 cameras araound the house all linked to a video recorder. About once every 6 weeks I get nice pics of some scumbag pinching the milk at about 5am (milkie comes very early around here). Seems to be a different person each time. Other pics are of the yobs chucking empty bottles in the garden and once some guy and his girl err "up to it" by the hedge. The system has sound recording as well which can make things interesting.

zoombini
09-06-2005, 09:37
Forget installing a video camera to catch them on film.
Repair the garage door & stop them from doing it instead.

This will also stop them coming back for more.

It's unlikely that seeing them on home video will enable the police (who are unlikely to turn out for such a petty theft) to be able to identify or prosecute anyone.

However, a nice new door, fitted with strong hinges & good locks will prevent the casual sneak thief from pinching your beer etc.

I have 6 cameras araound the house all linked to a video recorder. The system has sound recording as well which can make things interesting.

Is where you live, by chance the big brother house :D
6 is an awful lot to have on a domestic property, got them in the bedrooms too have you?