05-06-2005, 22:02
....and it's printable (http://www.xs4all.nl/~egbg/counterscript.html) :D

Angua
05-06-2005, 22:09
Nice one :tu: :D
Pity It wouldn't work on the computer generated calls:dozey:

MetaWraith
05-06-2005, 22:19
In a few minutes that will be laminated and beside my phone. I'm going to have fun with the next cold caller. :)

danielf
05-06-2005, 22:32
Brilliant! :D

greencreeper
06-06-2005, 00:50
We're British - have "victim" written all over us. Far too nice and polite. "Oh **** off" and hanging up the phone works fine. Don't be nice; don't be polite. Be tough. Same applies to people who knock on the door. "Can you come back later - the wife's tied to the bed and she only has <looks at watch> 56 seconds of oxygen left. <crack knuckles> She's being a baaaaaad girl. <smile nicely>" Or something similar. God sellers - tell them you are God and smile insanely. Have fun - the important thing is to be wreckless and not care.

Same applies if you are on the phone. Hang up on the customer. Tell them someone will call back. Give a false name. Protend you've spoken to a team leader and no, sorry, can't help at all. To hell with it.

ntl customer
06-06-2005, 01:40
This reminds me of the 'morality of ripping a cd' flowchart.

http://www.lnreview.co.uk/music/blog/should_i_rip_this.gif

bopdude
06-06-2005, 01:44
We're British - have "victim" written all over us. Far too nice and polite. "Oh **** off" and hanging up the phone works fine. Don't be nice; don't be polite. Be tough. Same applies to people who knock on the door. "Can you come back later - the wife's tied to the bed and she only has <looks at watch> 56 seconds of oxygen left. <crack knuckles> She's being a baaaaaad girl. <smile nicely>" Or something similar. God sellers - tell them you are God and smile insanely. Have fun - the important thing is to be wreckless and not care.

Same applies if you are on the phone. Hang up on the customer. Tell them someone will call back. Give a false name. Protend you've spoken to a team leader and no, sorry, can't help at all. To hell with it.
Are we having a nice day matey :shrug: .lol :D

greencreeper
06-06-2005, 01:46
Toes ache and I'm a bit stressed but generally I have issues with caring and being soft. I am and it's not a good thing. Must be tougher :ninja:

bopdude
06-06-2005, 01:53
Toes ache and I'm a bit stressed but generally I have issues with caring and being soft. I am and it's not a good thing. Must be tougher :ninja:
Sorry to hear about your toes, can't feel mine either at the mo, different symptoms though me thinks, :dozey: :D

greencreeper
06-06-2005, 01:56
Sorry to hear about your toes, can't feel mine either at the mo, different symptoms though me thinks, :dozey: :D
It's changed my views on the use of torture, which brings us neatly back on topic :D

bopdude
06-06-2005, 01:59
TFFT ;) wondered how we / you would, mind you, I can be torture, or so its said ;)