PDA

View Full Version : Boohbah Soft Toy

TigaSefi
24-09-2003, 13:26
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Category.aspx/BruOrFindUsing/BruAZOfBrands/BruBabyToysBoohbah

What are these toys ? apparently they gonna be top rated toys this christmas so i getting it after work on the way home. Are they good ? fun ? my son will be about 19 months old by the time it Christmas but i might give it to him this evening instead.

orangebird
24-09-2003, 13:37
Originally posted by TigaSefi
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Category.aspx/BruOrFindUsing/BruAZOfBrands/BruBabyToysBoohbah

What are these toys ? apparently they gonna be top rated toys this christmas so i getting it after work on the way home. Are they good ? fun ? my son will be about 19 months old by the time it Christmas but i might give it to him this evening instead.

For children of your sons age, I think they're perfect - the colours, size, texture of the toy is great at that stage of life. Any older though and they'll be bored in 2 minutes....

Nemesis
24-09-2003, 13:53
Originally posted by orangebird
For children of your sons age, I think they're perfect - the colours, size, texture of the toy is great at that stage of life. Any older though and they'll be bored in 2 minutes....

Hmmm, you seem to say this with insider knowledge .... You working for Toys R Us at night OB ???? :D

orangebird
24-09-2003, 14:35
Originally posted by Nemesis
Hmmm, you seem to say this with insider knowledge .... You working for Toys R Us at night OB ???? :D

lol! No - just have lots of other peoples children in my life :)

zoombini
24-09-2003, 16:22
Go on, admit it - you want one yourself really...

orangebird
24-09-2003, 16:30
Originally posted by zoombini

Definitely! However, finding someone I'd like to father my child is a different matter altogether..... :spin:

duncant403
25-09-2003, 09:45
Originally posted by zoombini

A child or a boohbah? :)

orangebird
25-09-2003, 09:55
Originally posted by duncant403
A child or a boohbah? :)

They're both very cute!....

Lord Nikon
25-09-2003, 09:58
one affects you financially when you buy it, but that is the only financial outlay....

the other costs you from the day you get it to the day you die......

TigaSefi
25-09-2003, 10:04
Hmmm I got it yesterday and I am not so sure why it would be one of the best selling toy this christmas cos all you can do is press a button on the hand and the eyebrows lights have several different patterns and there are different sounds but nothing else. It okies to hold and stuff. I think my son won't play with it for too long. I don't recommend it.

zoombini
25-09-2003, 10:25
I was refferring to the toy..lol