PDA

View Full Version : Who will you keep in contact with.....?

MadGamer
27-05-2005, 19:03
Ok this is especually aimed at people leaving school/college etc, but others can contribute as well. Seen as im taking my exams and nearing the end of my 5 year school education, i have been collecting the numbers/email addresses of all my friends that ive made over 5 years at school

I think its important to keep in touch with your closest friends, because i feel that when you do make friends, its important to sustain those friendship(s) with each other.

What do you think?

PS most of mine use MSN Messenger. Two weeks ago i had a total of 25 contacts, i now have 57 contacts in total.

Bex
27-05-2005, 19:43
i've kept in touch with a couple of people i went to school with, one of them i've known since i was 6.
i've also kept in touch with a couple of collage friends and some uni ones.

Macca371
27-05-2005, 19:53
All of my friends go to college and are on AOL Instant Messenger and MSN.

Chimaera
27-05-2005, 20:17
I didn't keep in touch with any friends from school - I moved away from the immediate area when I got married and just lost touch. However Friends Reunited is a wonderful thing! I'm now in contact with several people, from primary and secondary school - I've even met up with a few of them. :beer: And I've got a few of them on MSN now too :rolleyes:

Halcyon
27-05-2005, 23:57
I agree its great to keep in touch.
With people now having phones, MSN, and e-mail addresses, its easy to keeep in touch.
When I finished my A levels before going off to Uni we set up a mailing list with yahoo for free. It means we can easily all contribute messages to the group of friends and we all get the messages.
We meet up every few months to see what everyone is upto, catch up on the past and future, and have a fun night out.

shredder
29-05-2005, 12:46
i finished uni on friday and i'm off to the pub in a few hours with all of my course mates for one last drink, i'm really sad on tuesday everyone is leaving some to work in scotland, some to travel for a year and the rest to their respective home towns again, i'll really miss them!

Chris W
29-05-2005, 12:48
I am still in contact with 4 people from secondary school...

We used to go out in a group of about 20, but only the closest of us have stayed in touch... Currently of the 4, one is in canterbury, one in Exeter, one in Kobi, Japan and one in Shandong, China :disturbd: ahh the joys of MSN messenger :p: