PDA

View Full Version : Migration

imransorathia
24-05-2005, 15:42
Hi guys is anyone know about migrate ntl cable to AOL broadband because i like to do that because NTL limit the download on 2mb and i need more so anyone can pls help me out and also is AOL good or not because i didn't use it before but i think i dont have any choice at the moment or is there any other good braband company who give unlimited access so pls pls help me out
Thanks
Imran

orangebird
24-05-2005, 15:44
Hi guys is anyone know about migrate ntl cable to AOL broadband because i like to do that because NTL limit the download on 2mb and i need more so anyone can pls help me out and also is AOL good or not because i didn't use it before but i think i dont have any choice at the moment or is there any other good braband company who give unlimited access so pls pls help me out
Thanks
Imran

You can't 'migrate'. As long as you have had your BB with ntl more than 12 months, you can give 30 days notice to terminate your contract and sign up with AOL at your leisure..

Out of curiosity - why do you need more than 1 gig (softcap) a day?

Angua
24-05-2005, 15:46
:welcome:I always thought you had to have BT for AOL!

bob_builder
24-05-2005, 15:48
No, AOL broadband and dial-up has been available over NTL for a couple of years! :)

Maggy
24-05-2005, 15:50

No.In fact when the fad for Dial-up 24/7 was at it's height AOL was the ONLY ISP that took cable customers apart from Telewest and NTL..Everyone else dumped us as fast as they could..as it wasn't cost productive. :erm:

ian@huth
24-05-2005, 15:54
AOL only supply the "Gold" service on cable - 1Mbps. They only do 2Mbps via ADSL.