PDA

View Full Version : Do these work?

Kliro
21-05-2005, 00:00
A mate just made me sign up to this http://www.ibux.net/?r=942

Do these work? The fact its called ibux seems odd, but I dont appear to have anything to lose.

How can these things work? Surely other search engines would be doing it by now to attract custom?

Paul K
21-05-2005, 00:04
http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=27682

Kliro
21-05-2005, 00:06
cheers, I wont bother then.

Close please :)

danielf
21-05-2005, 00:08
Aren't there other sites like this one?

Actually, ibux.net is very unique in the way it approaches pay-to-search. There is a host of paid surfing programs, including a couple that specifically pay the user to search in the way that we do. Even those sites, however, are drastically different than this one in the very fundamental aspects. Those sites do not earn enough from ad revenue to pay their members the high commissions which they promise, which means they must rely on the fact that not every user will reach the payout. The problem comes 2, 5, or 10 months down the road, when nearly every user reaches the payout at once, and not enough new members are brought into the pool to earn the site income while not requiring a payment. These pseudo-businesses are basically one form of a pyramid scheme, only that requiring that you invest time instead of money. On top of that, some still offer to "sell" members who sign up unreferred, simply a cheap way of collecting a few more dollars before they fold.

How is this website any different?

Here at ibux.net, the business plan is much more secure. You collect earnings at a very reasonable rate, not too low to be a poor use of your time, while not so high that this website will be forced down once membership peaks. The advertising on this website is very efficient, and also filled with very useful products from established companies. I believe that you will enjoy both earning money online and seeing relevant advertisements.

You decide. I wouldn't bother...