PDA

View Full Version : Who wants an autograph?

Russ
18-05-2005, 10:34
On June 19th Party in the Park comes to Swansea and my radio station will be arranging it.

So far we have confirmed Bryan McFadden, Daniel Bedingfield, Noise Next Door, Ben Adams,(ex-A1 band member) Bananarama, (yes, them!) Kelly Clarkson and Charlotte Church (I'll add more as I get confirmation).

If anyone wants an autograph from any of the above, PM me and I'll endeavour to sort it out for you.

bopdude
18-05-2005, 10:36
Out of that list I would only remotely be interested in Bananarama, but thanks for the offer, see who else you getting down there :tu:

Russ
18-05-2005, 10:43
Someone might be interested :shrug:

After all, a member who shall remain nameless asked me to get a signed pic of Peter Andre when we interviewed him a few months back ;)

Nugget
18-05-2005, 10:47
Who the hell are Noise Next Door :confused:

Russ
18-05-2005, 10:48
The 'new' Busted, McFly etc etc apparently.

Their gimmick is that they're identical triplets....

Chris
18-05-2005, 10:49
Who the hell are Noise Next Door :confused:

Who the hell are any of them? (Bananarama excepted of course!)

bopdude
Someone might be interested :shrug:

After all, a member who shall remain nameless asked me to get a signed pic of Peter Andre when we interviewed him a few months back ;)

I know, bet the pic is either ..

A) covered with cling film / wedged between glass and kept in a safe ... or

B) covered in :drool: :drool: :drool: lol sorry, you know who you are ;)

Nugget
The 'new' Busted, McFly etc etc apparently.

Their gimmick is that they're identical triplets....

:Yikes:

For the love of whatever God you believe in - make it stop!

Russ
18-05-2005, 10:52
:Yikes:

For the love of whatever God you believe in - make it stop!

We've already sold 3000+ tickets, Singleton Park has a capacity of 20,000 and we filled it last year! There'll be bigger and better acts announced though - we always get a rush of bookings about 2 weeks before the date.

Chris
18-05-2005, 10:54
We've already sold 3000+ tickets, Singleton Park has a capacity of 20,000 and we filled it last year! There'll be bigger and better acts announced though - we always get a rush of bookings about 2 weeks before the date.

Well come on, it's Swansea. This will be the biggest sensation the place has seen since I organised a university coach outing to the Castle Laserdome. :D

Nugget
18-05-2005, 10:57
Well come on, it's Swansea. This will be the biggest sensation the place has seen since I organised a university coach outing to the Castle Laserdome. :D

Be fair Chris, that was only last week ;)

Sorry Russ, I was referring to the 'new Busted' etc thing - what's wrong with just being new?

Russ
18-05-2005, 10:58

How did you know where the afterparty is going to be held?? :disturbd:

Gareth
18-05-2005, 11:01
Who the hell are Noise Next Door :confused: Who the hell are any of them? (Bananarama excepted of course!) _/\_ what he said. /me is getting old :rolleyes:

Chris
18-05-2005, 11:01
How did you know where the afterparty is going to be held?? :disturbd:

Well, either because I'm a man of infinite taste and discernment, or because there's not a lot else to do in Swansea. I'll let you decide which. :p: :D

Nidge
18-05-2005, 17:29
On June 19th Party in the Park comes to Swansea and my radio station will be arranging it.

So far we have confirmed Bryan McFadden, Daniel Bedingfield, Noise Next Door, Ben Adams,(ex-A1 band member) Bananarama, (yes, them!) Kelly Clarkson and Charlotte Church (I'll add more as I get confirmation).

If anyone wants an autograph from any of the above, PM me and I'll endeavour to sort it out for you.

It's the same thing Trent FM are running in Nottingham it's called summer excess, we used to have a party in the park but Wolloton Hall put a dampner on things because of all the mess.

It must be a GWR thing. :D :D :D

Marge
18-05-2005, 17:32

*cough* my friend was very pleased with it :erm:

Could I have a Daniel Bedingfield one please, one of his songs brings back very happy memories of being up a mountain in Tenerife with bb31 ;)

bb31
18-05-2005, 17:38
Could I have a Daniel Bedingfield one please, one of his songs brings back very happy memories of being up a mountain in Tenerife with bb31 ;)

What mountain?? when?? who with?? .................ahhhhhhhhaaaa

you have got a bloody good memory!!!

Russ
18-05-2005, 17:51
It's the same thing Trent FM are running in Nottingham it's called summer excess, we used to have a party in the park but Wolloton Hall put a dampner on things because of all the mess.

It must be a GWR thing. :D :D :D

Yep, only The Wave are The Wireless Group, the guys who own TalkSport :D

punky
18-05-2005, 18:14
*cough* my friend was very pleased with it :erm:

:naughty:

Yes, I know, i'm a baaaaad boy...Mind like a sewer, me...

Stuart
18-05-2005, 18:19
Well, looks like Party in the Park isn't happening in London... The Prince's trust have cancelled it to make way for Live Aid II..

Monster Jedi
18-05-2005, 18:22
Charlotte Church but i want more than her sig:naughty:

Richard M
18-05-2005, 18:33

Charlotte please!!!

(to Richard, an "X" at the bottom optional but most welcome ;))

Stuart
18-05-2005, 18:36

Charlotte please!!!

(to Richard, an "X" at the bottom optional but most welcome ;))

Topless photo as well? :naughty: :D