PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd V Arsenal

sniper
22-09-2003, 03:53
anyone see the game? i think arsene wenger needs to teach his men not to be as aggressive, what they did to van was damn right out of order.

TigaSefi
22-09-2003, 10:07
well... Ruud was cheating.

gazzae
22-09-2003, 10:09
Originally posted by sniper
anyone see the game? i think arsene wenger needs to teach his men not to be as aggressive, what they did to van was damn right out of order.

I don't thing Arsene Wenger will be doing that. After all he has basically said that you can't expect his players to shake hands after the game. And hes blamed Rudd for it all.

Here is a nice picture of Arsenal expressing their dismay at one of their players getting sent off, which Arsene seems to think is perfectly fine.

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003440034,00.jpg

Anyway if Arsenal do get punished, it will just be that nasty FA picking on poor old Arsenal again.

The ref got it wrong because of the reaction of van Nistelrooy
Arsenal midfielder Patrick Vieira

Patrick, Patrick. Maybe you should go on a refresher course on the rules of Football. There only has to be intent, you don't have the make contact to be sent off. You raised your foot, you were wrong, deal with it.

Yes I'll admit, RVN's was a bad tackle on Viera, and he could have even gone for it. But for everyone to call Rudd a cheat is ridiculous. Yes Rudd reacted, maybe he reacted on purpose, maybe it was instintive, we don't know. The fact is that if Vieira hadn't raised his foot then there would have been nothing for Rudd to react to. Rudd would have got his yellow card, Arsenal a free kick and Vieira would still be on the pitch.

timewarrior2001
22-09-2003, 10:52
in my oppinion it was 6 of one half a dozen of the other.

Man utd cheat, they hack they dive to wind the other team up, remember Ruud laughing as Vieria was sent off?

I honestly thought it was justice when he failed to put the penalty away.

Arsenal over reacted, they should get into trouble, but also Man Utd should face a grilling and possible fine for the antics of some of their players.

gazzae
22-09-2003, 11:12
Originally posted by timewarrior2001
in my oppinion it was 6 of one half a dozen of the other.

Man utd cheat, they hack they dive to wind the other team up, remember Ruud laughing as Vieria was sent off?

I honestly thought it was justice when he failed to put the penalty away.

Arsenal over reacted, they should get into trouble, but also Man Utd should face a grilling and possible fine for the antics of some of their players.

Was he laughing because Vieira was sent off? Or was he laughing because he thought he had been sent off and then realised it was actually Vieira? Or was he laughing with relief that he escaped being assulted by Vieira who was charging around the pitch after him? Or was he laughing because he couldn't believe that another Arsenal player had reacted again?

And please tell me, what the Utd players did that makes you think they should be fined?

timewarrior2001
22-09-2003, 11:17
Originally posted by gazzae
Was he laughing because Vieira was sent off? Or was he laughing because he thought he had been sent off and then realised it was actually Vieira? Or was he laughing with relief that he escaped being assulted by Vieira who was charging around the pitch after him? Or was he laughing because he couldn't believe that another Arsenal player had reacted again?

And please tell me, what the Utd players did that makes you think they should be fined?

Ruud nicely putting his boot into Vieira's back seconds before he was sent off for kicking out. As much as Vieira got his just deserts to me jumping into someone like ruud did was violent conduct too.

gazzae
22-09-2003, 11:19
Ruud nicely putting his boot into Vieira's back seconds before he was sent off for kicking out. As much as Vieira got his just deserts to me jumping into someone like ruud did was violent conduct too.

Yes it was a bad tackle by Rudd, for which he got a yellow card.

smicer07
22-09-2003, 11:44
I thought it was hilarious, I've been waiting for the Horse to get his comeuppance for ages.

iadom
22-09-2003, 12:14
Sensible article here from a man with a strong Arsenal connection.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2003/09/22/sfnsmi22.xml

Quote,
"United on the other hand, did nothing wrong at all, Van Nistelrooy, in particular , refused to bite back"

imback
22-09-2003, 12:20
<snip>

Notice you haven't put up a pic of Fortune (I think it was) shoving the gunners keeper to get the ball off him, it looked just as bad as the pic you have posted:)

Man U fans need to accept their players were as much to blame too, come on guys grown up and accept some blame.

As I pointed out in the other thread, the gunners will have players banned for a few games, now don't tell me this don't work, cos that is effectivly how they lost the league last year, so the punishments fits:)

timewarrior2001
22-09-2003, 12:21
Originally posted by iadom
Sensible article here from a man with a strong Arsenal connection.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2003/09/22/sfnsmi22.xml

Quote,
"United on the other hand, did nothing wrong at all, Van Nistelrooy, in particular , refused to bight back"

But thats hios oppinion. It can be fairly argued that knowing vieira had just lost his cool ina previous inceident, Van Nistlerooy intended to have a dig at him and escalate the situation.

As I said before I dont htink either side were without any kind of blame, but Arsenal certainly did go too far after the final whistle.

Neither team need worry the FA are far to scared of them both to bring about any charges, yet they hammer smaller teams such as Middlesbrough.

gazzae
22-09-2003, 12:31
Originally posted by imback
Notice you haven't put up a pic of Fortune (I think it was) shoving the gunners keeper to get the ball off him, it looked just as bad as the pic you have posted:)

I didn't see that pic. Feel free to post it.

As I pointed out in the other thread, the gunners will have players banned for a few games, now don't tell me this don't work, cos that is effectivly how they lost the league last year, so the punishments fits

Arsenal didn't loose the league. Man Utd won it. :)

The Diplomat
22-09-2003, 12:40
IMO both teams ( yet again ) were a disgrace.

The FA need to come down hard on them and impose a substantial points deduction as a suitable penalty. As previously stated tho' they seem scared to punish either side as they would any other prem side. :rolleyes:

TigaSefi
22-09-2003, 13:12
Man Utd should be relegated asap as punishment if you ask me :p

gazzae
22-09-2003, 13:24
Originally posted by TigaSefi

ROFL

Actually, this season 30 years ago we were relegated. Beaten by City at OT, a Denis Law backheel. :cry:

sniper
22-09-2003, 14:24

that was van just jumping to head the ball and getting a bit too close to p.v but van deserved that yellow card, but p.v needed to be red carded for what he did after.

anyway top marks for van for not reacting back to the arsenal teams bullying.

imback
22-09-2003, 16:30
Originally posted by sniper

anyway top marks for van for not reacting back to the arsenal teams bullying.

According to some reports, he did react in the tunnel after the game, baiting Viera by saying "you have no class", then Viera had to be held back form hitting him.

Like I said news paper reports, not too sure how accurate:shrug:

Are you another person that did not see RVN stick his knee/boot into Viera on he way down then? I have found 2 Man U fans on another forum that have admitted they seen it, other than that all say it was all PV:rolleyes: ;)

Defiant
22-09-2003, 16:35
Still not very proffesional is it. Still their French nuff said

imback
22-09-2003, 16:38
Originally posted by Defiant
Still not very proffesional is it. Still their French nuff said

No both the gooners (mostly) and some of the united players acted like children, it's just Man U fans seem to blame it all on Arsenal, where as gooners are quiet happy to admit some of their team acted like fools.

Like I said fortune was shoving the keeper to try and get the ball off, just as bad as RVN getitng shoved.

gazzae
22-09-2003, 16:40
According to some reports, he did react in the tunnel after the game, baiting Viera by saying "you have no class", then Viera had to be held back form hitting him.

Are you another person that did not see RVN stick his kneew/boot into Viera on he way down then? I have found 2 Man U fans on another forum that have admitted they seen it, other than that all say it was all PV:rolleyes: ;)

I think you will find that I said it was a bad tackle by Rudd. :rolleyes:

But that does not excuse the fact the PV tried to kick Rudd.

As I have tried to explain to many people, I am aware that RVN has "cheated" in the past. Look at my avater if you want proof of that. What I am annoyed at is that hes been accused of cheating when it is so clear that the other player aimed a kick at him.

TigaSefi
22-09-2003, 16:40
And who can remember RVN smashin' his elbow into someone face at the half way line so he could run the distance to score. No, he never cheats :rolleyes:

gazzae
22-09-2003, 16:49
Who do you support TigaSefi?

TigaSefi
22-09-2003, 16:50
What it matter who I support ? well put it this way, it ain't Scumchester Utd or ARSEnal :D

gazzae
22-09-2003, 16:51
Just curious.

smicer07
22-09-2003, 16:54
Makes a change that Man U players were getting "bullied". Usually they are doing the bullying, and it usually involves the referee.

gazzae
22-09-2003, 16:55
Originally posted by smicer07
Makes a change that Man U players were getting "bullied". Usually they are doing the bullying, and it usually involves the referee.

I'll admit to that, I didn't like to see it happen, but I think Fergie has sorted that out now. When was the last time it happened?

And it was also something Roy Keane publicly apologised about.

It looked pretty bad and won`t be happening again. As captain I should have been setting a better example and while it`s all very well being committed, we all know it went too far

Defiant
22-09-2003, 16:59
No both the gooners (mostly) and some of the united players acted like children, it's just Man U fans seem to blame it all on Arsenal, where as gooners are quiet happy to admit some of their team acted like fools.

Like I said fortune was shoving the keeper to try and get the ball off, just as bad as RVN getitng shoved.

Haha its not just United they do this too though is it. Try checking the gooners disciplinary record.

gazzae
22-09-2003, 17:54
Latest I've heard is that 5 arsenal and 1 Manchester United player will be charges by the FA.

Heres what I've read regarding this...

Vieira was supposedly talking to Fabien Barthez, Robert Pires and Eric Djemba-Djemba when van Nistelrooy emerged from the home dressing-room and agreed to the Frenchman's request to speak to him, which he had made 25 minutes earlier.

However, Vieira is reported to have dismissed him with the comment ``I have nothing to say to you'' and continued talking to the three other players.

According to the Evening Standard, the United striker is said to have responded ``you have no class'', and an unidentified eye-witness told the
newspaper: ``Patrick was really angry when van Nistelrooy said that.

``He went towards him and said he would really make contact this time and van Nistelrooy would know what it is like to be hurt. But he was held back

sniper
22-09-2003, 18:38

Are you another person that did not see RVN stick his knee/boot into Viera on he way down then? I have found 2 Man U fans on another forum that have admitted they seen it, other than that all say it was all PV:rolleyes: ;)

yes i did see it, thats why i said he deserved the yellow card.

imback
22-09-2003, 19:23
Originally posted by Defiant
Haha its not just United they do this too though is it. Try checking the gooners disciplinary record.

Arsenal are cheating **** bags, and not heped by the fact that their manager never seems to see anything. I just wanted to point out that the other team had a part to play also, all be it a smaller part.:)

Steve H
22-09-2003, 20:08
:rofl:

God knows how they coped 20 years back! Bring on the nation of puffs! :p

kronas
22-09-2003, 20:12
good god this issue is still going on ruud van nistelrooy was late in his challenge viera kicked out ruud tryed to avoid it whats wrong with that ?

how is it ruud's fault ?

so the way i see it load of arsenal players started a fracar against the man utd players

they were taking the p*** out of van nistelrooy missing the penalty and how is that right ?

its the way i saw it in all fairness and truth i watched the whole game

Atomic22
22-09-2003, 20:17
personally i dont know what everyones whining about......it was a rough tough game full of commitment between the top two teams in england and its never ever going to be pretty.....we moan about gooners and they moan about us because there are no other teams worth moaning about.....see what the reaction of teams like chelski are when united and arsenal bully them all over the pitch....they will be pleading for more games against spurs or leeds who just turn over and concede defeat at the first sign of a tackle

Steve H
22-09-2003, 20:17
Originally posted by kronas
good god this issue is still going on ruud van nistelrooy was late in his challenge viera kicked out ruud tryed to avoid it whats wrong with that ?

how is it ruud's fault ?

so the way i see it load of arsenal players started a fracar against the man utd players

they were taking the p*** out of van nistelrooy missing the penalty and how is that right ?

its the way i saw it in all fairness and truth i watched the whole game

Its football mate. There wouldnt be half the trouble/violence if there wasnt such strict rules in place.

Rudd was all over Vieri, I'd be well annoyed too, and of sorted him out. Its human nature. Manu are good at instigating things, then pulling out and reckoning there the good guys. Of course a manu fan might have a different attitude, obviousley :)

kronas
22-09-2003, 20:21
Originally posted by Steve_NTL

Rudd was all over Vieri, I'd be well annoyed too, and of sorted him out. Its human nature. Manu are good at instigating things, then pulling out and reckoning there the good guys. Of course a manu fan might have a different attitude, obviousley :)

man utd are no diffarent the jealousy of the sucess eats people in my view you dont see people commenting bashing other teams do you,you get other teams in the lower divisons or other matches which get hot under the collar they dont get alot of coverage or people talking ?

the fact is its man utd vs arsenal its always going to be a rivalry both teams for the past 6-7 seasons have fought for the title there will be dodgy challenges incidents

i will protect the team i support in this case they are the innocent party ruud's challenge was late he got booked but why kick out ?

furthermore newspaper claptrap is not to be listened to believe the FA's press releases they have more credability then the useless money grabbing newspapers who say this and that just to sell the papers get the hits on there sites

Atomic22
22-09-2003, 20:26
yup becks got vilified for a kickout thats why the press are villifiying viera just to keep the momentum of the story alive until they have a new one to occupy themselves with....arsenal are at home to the toon on friday so the papers will all be out for bobby robsons head on saturday and they will have forgot about viera

kronas
22-09-2003, 20:27
Originally posted by Atomic22
yup becks got vilified for a kickout thats why the press are villifiying viera just to keep the momentum of the story alive until they have a new one to occupy themselves with....arsenal are at home to the toon on friday so the papers will all be out for bobby robsons head on saturday and they will have forgot about viera

viera is a player with a hot head someone needs to control that temper or get him some anger management courses.......

Steve H
22-09-2003, 20:29
man utd are no diffarent the jealousy of the sucess eats people in my view you dont see people commenting bashing other teams do you,you get other teams in the lower divisons or other matches which get hot under the collar they dont get alot of coverage or people talking ?

There goes me thinking I' havnt saw people in this thread, and the papers bashing arsenal ! :D

kronas
22-09-2003, 20:31

There goes me thinking I' havnt saw people in this thread, and the papers bashing arsenal ! :D

im sick of the constant whineing about man utd doing this doing that when the real issue gets conviniently sweeped under the carpet

and yes viera is getting a hammering as well as the arsenal team due to there disciplinary record they cant win so they go and have a paddy like babies

Steve H
22-09-2003, 20:37
im sick of the constant whineing about man utd doing this doing that when the real issue gets conviniently sweeped under the carpet

and yes viera is getting a hammering as well as the arsenal team due to there disciplinary record they cant win so they go and have a paddy like babies

erm, I dont see much of that. Yeah, in this thread maybe, Cos we see how hyped up manu fans get over there great club. I dont see it in the pappers though? Its usually "Hail great united!", For instance the Ferguson affair, When he got sent off. Papers saying "Fiery Scot shows his passion", Something like that. As for wenger, hmm..

Reddevil63
22-09-2003, 20:38

Well thats a plain stupid remark if I have ever seen one!

Atomic22
22-09-2003, 20:46
Originally posted by Reddevil63
you will notice everything tigasefi says about football is along similar lines because he could write his total knowledge of the game on the back of a postage stamp:wavey:

Steve H
22-09-2003, 21:13
Can we stop the personal jipes please, We're discussing football here, not someones knowledge.

Atomic22
22-09-2003, 21:20
Can we stop the personal jipes please, We're discussing football here, not someones knowledge.
it was meant as banter and in jest and not sniping..hence the wavey i put at the end:erm:

Steve H
22-09-2003, 21:35
it was meant as banter and in jest and not sniping..hence the wavey i put at the end:erm:

In general, Atomic :)

kronas
22-09-2003, 22:39
erm, I dont see much of that. Yeah, in this thread maybe, Cos we see how hyped up manu fans get over there great club.

thats because since the formation of the new premiership we(man utd) have dominated english football and are resonsible for putting it on the map in the asian countries our trophy cabinet speaks for itself

For instance the Ferguson affair, When he got sent off. Papers saying "Fiery Scot shows his passion", Something like that. As for wenger, hmm..

wenger does not acknowledge his players do wrong he is a fiery scot hence his comments to 4th official which got him sent off

Originally posted by Reddevil63

lol well tigger is known for his BS comments ;)

imback
22-09-2003, 23:43
viera is a player with a hot head someone needs to control that temper or get him some anger management courses.......

No Man u fan said that when Keane ended someone's career did they;) Oh an then later admitted to doing it on purpose, so pot, kettle, black, you see where I am coming from here yeah?;)

kronas
23-09-2003, 04:03
No Man u fan said that when Keane ended someone's career did they;) Oh an then later admitted to doing it on purpose, so pot, kettle, black, you see where I am coming from here yeah?;)

keane has admitted hes done that he has also said he will be looking at his career more cautiously have you noticed he hasent been in bother with the FA hes been on the pitch and being more of a defensive player winning tackes driving forward these days he knows what he needs to do and thats deliver on the pitch........

timewarrior2001
23-09-2003, 10:29
keane has admitted hes done that he has also said he will be looking at his career more cautiously have you noticed he hasent been in bother with the FA hes been on the pitch and being more of a defensive player winning tackes driving forward these days he knows what he needs to do and thats deliver on the pitch........

he's had a knee and hip injury, so he hasnt been playing as much.
The red mist did start against arsenal but granted he kept calm in the end.

Man Utd fans think Man Utd get unfair treatment from other fans. If you were to look at it from other fans points of view it is OTHER teams that get treat unfairly.
If any player gets too close to man utd players they are on the ground in agony, then they get up and promptly flatten the offending player.

Man Utd are hated because they think they can and indeed do get away with murder. Keane should have been banned from english football after admitting ending that guys career, he should have gone to bloody prison for GBH.

As a Middlesbrough supporter I can honestly say I am not jealous of Man Utd.
We have won nothing besides promotion, theres more teams I could be jealous of other than Man Utd. But saying that Boro tend to hold their own against the magnificent red devils everytime we play now. Funny that isnt it? such a small team that are capable of thrashing a big team.

gazzae
23-09-2003, 10:59

I don't really believe that Keane ended Haalands career, Haaland retired from football because of problems his other knee, not the one Keane hit.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Keane, it was a disgusting tackle and he deserved all the punishments he got for it.

imback
23-09-2003, 12:15
I don't really believe that Keane ended Haalands career, Haaland retired from football because of problems his other knee, not the one Keane hit.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Keane, it was a disgusting tackle and he deserved all the punishments he got for it.

Since that takle he has never really played since, so I'd say it ended his career, Keane deserved to banned from football for it, he amited he set out to hurt him, worse that getting pushed about a little and being laughed at for missing a pentaly I'd say ;)

So while people are claiming what Viera done was disgusting, lets remember how nasty one of your own can be.

kronas
23-09-2003, 12:30
he's had a knee and hip injury, so he hasnt been playing as much.

i have seen him play in atleast 3 games already this season

Man Utd fans think Man Utd get unfair treatment from other fans. If you were to look at it from other fans points of view it is OTHER teams that get treat unfairly.

we do sometimes dont get it our way the same as any other team if someone gets fouled in the box or outside the area it still doesnt go our way so you cant say that

If any player gets too close to man utd players they are on the ground in agony, then they get up and promptly flatten the offending player.

i dont think so else you would have seen giggs solskjaer fortune all hitting the deck and none of them have done that in the games i have seen them this season because if they have gone down it was under an unfair challenge

Man Utd are hated because they think they can and indeed do get away with murder. .

i dont know what your on about really because thats certainly not the case we are not a dirty team and things dont always go our way the penalty on sunday was legitimate

Keane should have been banned from english football after admitting ending that guys career, he should have gone to bloody prison for GBH

i admit he should have been punished

We have won nothing besides promotion, theres more teams I could be jealous of other than Man Utd. But saying that Boro tend to hold their own against the magnificent red devils everytime we play now. Funny that isnt it? such a small team that are capable of thrashing a big team.

so you have a few wins over us so what ?

we cant always win every game and our record the past 2 seasons hasent been of the highest order though weve had more losses and draws yet still win titles :p

gazzae
23-09-2003, 12:38
Since that takle he has never really played since, so I'd say it ended his career, Keane deserved to banned from football for it, he amited he set out to hurt him, worse that getting pushed about a little and being laughed at for missing a pentaly I'd say ;)

So while people are claiming what Viera done was disgusting, lets remember how nasty one of your own can be.

He was banned, a total of 8 matches. Maybe the punishment should have been longer. I don't know about the talk of him being sent to prision though. Should Razor Ruddock have been sent to prision when he broke both of Andy Coles legs in a reserve game? Or should Lucas Neill be charged after breaking Carriagers leg? Maybe there was intent in those tackles, maybe not.

I admit the tackle did injure Haaland, but he would have been back playing if it wasn't for the injury with his other knee.

Haaland admitted on his personal website that the tackle wasn't on the knee that is currently threatening to end his career
http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/sport/football/manchestercity/stories/Detail_LinkStory=21967.html

Atomic22
23-09-2003, 19:49
Boro tend to hold their own against the magnificent red devils everytime we play now. Funny that isnt it? such a small team that are capable of thrashing a big team.
everytime???? like yeh
thrashing???? like yeh one 3 goal win in 50 years aint "thrashing" or "everytime"
shame they dont seem to put up the same level of performance against the likes of bolton etc...if i was maclaren i would stop their wages for underperforming against every other team in the league and pay them on results....they would all earn less than me then

TigaSefi
23-09-2003, 19:58
lol, I can't be arsed to use my vast amount of knowledge on the game on ppl that use shallow "comments" elsewhere ;) However it will be interesting to see what kind of punishment is metted out to Arsenal and what Arsene Wenger's reaction gonna be heh

Bug Infestation
23-09-2003, 20:23
i would just like to say that andy gray is an idiot. van nistelrooy never made it look like he kicked out, from the camera view similar to the ref, you could tell he didn't make it look like that

for crying out loud, if "van nistelrooy made it look liked he was kicked", why didn't he go down?

you are an idiot mr. gray

Atomic22
23-09-2003, 20:25
arsene whinger will say he never saw any incident and the refs and the fa are all either man utd fans or in the pay of man utd

Steve H
23-09-2003, 20:28
Yeah, Manu get picked on all the time :(

</Sarcastic>

Defiant
23-09-2003, 20:35
Yeah, Manu get picked on all the time :(

</Sarcastic>

Well at least their disaplinary record is not a running joke like some!

Arsenal would do okay in the Turkish league lol

iadom
23-09-2003, 20:50
MEN BEHAVING BADLY.
*In seven years under Arsene Wenger ,52 Arsenal players have been dismissed.
*Mcr Utd have collected 21 red cards in that period.
*In the last 2 seasons plus the current one Arsenal have collected 20 red cards and United 2-both Roy Keane.
*Arsenal players have lost 148 games due to suspension.
*Team members have paid £150.00 0 in fines.
*Arsenal have twice received £50.00 suspended fines for their poor discipline.
*Patrick Viera has been sent off 9 times (inc League Cup) and fined £93.000
*If Viera receives a one match ban for his latest sending off, it will takes his games missed through suspension to 27 - about half a season.

Atomic22
23-09-2003, 20:58
lol them stats are great

iadom
23-09-2003, 23:29
lol them stats are great

Just spotted a typo in post.
line 4 should read "missed" 148 games.

line 6 should read.
*Arsenal have twice received £50.000 suspended fines for their poor discipline.

I was in the middle of making the tea at the time of my earlier post.:)

gazzae
24-09-2003, 16:33
The following players are being charged by the FA.

Patrick Vieira
Martin Keown
Ashley Cole
Lauren
Ray Parlour
Jens Lehmann
Ryan Giggs
Cristiano Ronaldo

The charges are Inproper Conduct.

Philip Neville has been warned about his conduct.

Arsenal have also been charged.

timewarrior2001
24-09-2003, 16:37
The following players are being charged by the FA.

Patrick Vieira
Martin Keown
Ashley Cole
Lauren
Ray Parlour
Jens Lehmann
Ryan Giggs
Cristiano Ronaldo

Philip Neville has been warned about his conduct.

Arsenal have also been charged.

I still think Nistelroy should be warned because I do still feel he knew Vieira had lost his cool and thats why he "miss timed" his tackle.

gazzae
24-09-2003, 16:44
I still think Nistelroy should be warned because I do still feel he knew Vieira had lost his cool and thats why he "miss timed" his tackle.

I was very suprised that Gary Neville wasn't charged.

TigaSefi
24-09-2003, 16:45
Them stats missed one thing

How Many Goals ManUre scored that were offside but allowed due to bribery: EVERY single one :rofl: :rofl: hehe....

Van Nistelrooy should at least got a warning for his knee in the back though.....

Defiant
24-09-2003, 17:07
Arsenal will be at it again soon enough

gazzae
24-09-2003, 17:15

How Many Goals ManUre scored that were offside but allowed due to bribery: EVERY single one :rofl: :rofl: hehe....

:rolleyes: :zzz:

:p

kronas
24-09-2003, 20:18

so your telling me every player who mis times a tackle is automatically intentionally doing it............yeh right!!! (sarcasm)

Van Nistelrooy should at least got a warning for his knee in the back though.....

there was no knee in the back he mis timed his tackle and viera kicked out van nistelrooy got out of his way so viera would miss the kick :rolleyes:

yesman
24-09-2003, 23:11
For all you Arsenal/anti Man Utd fans, you should get this (http://www.argos-entertainment.co.uk/featuredbook1.asp?StoreURL=argos&bookid=486255&db=D) dvd for your collection, it shows Arsenals victories over Man Utd, it must be a sort after or collectors item, hence the exorbitant price :D

kronas
25-09-2003, 22:20
give your verdict on each of the players charged

guilty or not guilty

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3138770.stm

:D

gazzae
30-10-2003, 17:25
The FA have banned both Patrick Vieira and Ray Parlour for one match, Martin Keown three and Lauren four.

iadom
30-10-2003, 17:55
And they have fined Arsenal £175.00 0..........that should help to pay for the Rio Ferdinand enquiry.:rolleyes:

yesman
31-10-2003, 00:05
Arsenal should also have had some points deducted IMO.

Atomic22
01-11-2003, 20:18
as usual arsenal got off lightly and their thuggery goes virtually unpunished again......and as for wenger blaming ruuds dive for getting viera sent off is a joke.....vieras mardy kick out at ruud got him sent off and he got himself banned for not removing himself from the pitch