PDA

View Full Version : New Arrivals

AndrewJ
14-05-2005, 21:15
Well my girlfriend (seen in one of these images) Has owned Shadow who is our Jack Russell of 9years old since a pup when she brought him home from a black bin liner in a alley way:(, this was before we met, we then brought back her families past where they bred Samoyeds and other Japanese dogs and made them members of the kennel club group, by buying Snowy a 1year old Samoyed Male as seen in one of the images who needs more traning as his past owners abused him as well and we got him from a rescue charity who was interested in experienced owners :).

Well yesterday we got the arrival of the puppy sheââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s been after from a friend of her late parents, sheââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s called Sasha and is 8weeks and 1day old now, already sheââ‚Âà ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s getting toilet trained and is a bundle of mischief, the other two are just watching her making sure she does not get into trouble, and we have a watchful eye on her all the time, great puppy and a brilliant laugh to watch getting into everyone who sees hers heart.

Without further delay here are some image links

Ramrod
14-05-2005, 21:32
Ahhhhhhhhh! :)

Stuart
14-05-2005, 22:09
Ahhhhhh

homealone
14-05-2005, 23:38
Hi Sasha :wavey:

bmxbandit
14-05-2005, 23:42
awwww, they are gorgeous! :hugs:

Halcyon
15-05-2005, 00:26
They look like such lovely dogs. And you both seem like great people to look after these dogs. They certainly seem to be in a good home.
Nice !

homealone
15-05-2005, 00:32
I thought the same :tu: Gaz

Chimaera
15-05-2005, 09:16
A practical note - how do you keep them so clean? They look immaculate - very well cared for! They are lovely. :hugs:

Nidge
15-05-2005, 09:25
They look lovely dogs and well cared for too.

greencreeper
15-05-2005, 10:15
It's like a snowball with legs - awwwwwwwww.

cookie_365
15-05-2005, 10:51
Ah, they're both so beautiful :):):):) !!

AndrewJ
15-05-2005, 11:45
A practical note - how do you keep them so clean? They look immaculate - very well cared for! They are lovely. :hugs:

Clean with alot of hard work, even a walk on tarmac all way somewhere they come back coated. LOL.

AndrewJ
23-05-2005, 03:04
Few more images, one of Shadow the black Jack Russel who is a right poser for the camera, one of Snowy who found out that he cannot float. And finally one of Sasha fast asleep about half a hour ago taken.

:D

Graham M
23-05-2005, 03:37
AAAAAAW so cuuuuuute. Especially the one of Sash upside down :D

AndrewJ
23-05-2005, 04:33
Thanks I have hundreds of pictures of the lot of them, shes fast asleep right now hoggin my nice slippers, as is Shadow on a chair here, await the 7th hour of the day for insessent moaning from Snowy to make breakfast.

Stuart
23-05-2005, 11:53
AAAAAAW so cuuuuuute. Especially the one of Sash upside down :D

Actually, a side note here.. If a dog is happy to lay upside down in your prescence, it apparently means it feels safe to do so.. It also often means they are hot. But, if they don't feel safe, they'll just put up with being hot and not lay on their back.

I have a yorkie that usually sleeps on his back, and found this out from the vet when I asked why.

SMHarman
23-05-2005, 12:17
I have a yorkie that usually sleeps on his back, and found this out from the vet when I asked why.I always thought it was because they were on the bottom in the womb and laid like that to keep all the others from crushing them (crazy I know, but thats what it looks like).

Seti
23-05-2005, 17:52
Awwww they look beautiful and I am glad they found nice people to look after them.

Sian

allieyoung666
23-05-2005, 18:19
They are lovely! I am so glad you found them a happy home to live in!

AndrewJ
23-05-2005, 19:00
Thanks all they are all a handful at times especially when I am trying to eat my chippie meal I get 6 puppy dog eyes at me sat to attention. :erm:

Shall post some more images once they are off the camera if you wish :)

Tuftus
23-05-2005, 20:23
Bless!

AndrewJ
23-05-2005, 20:50
Some images of our feline friend who lives upstairs the dogs get on with her but shes a loner cat, my girlfriend rescued her from a alley way in a black binliner with her brothers and sisters all only a few week old, my girlfriend kept her because she was so quiet and weak, she has grown to be a very quiet very loner style cat who loves a fuss when SHE wishes, even at 3am in the morning if your in the room you WILL be furballed.

Tuftus
23-05-2005, 20:56
Some images of our feline friend who lives upstairs the dogs get on with her but shes a loner cat, my girlfriend rescued her from a alley way in a black binliner with her brothers and sisters all only a few week old, my girlfriend kept her because she was so quiet and weak, she has grown to be a very quiet very loner style cat who loves a fuss when SHE wishes, even at 3am in the morning if your in the room you WILL be furballed.

What a sweet cat!!!

the way some @holes abandon them makes me mad some times!!!

Good for you guys!

AndrewJ
08-06-2005, 16:38
:)

Well shes growing quickly now, nearing her final injections and then the week wait before she is permitted for walkies.

Things going okay with them all, big bundles of fur dropping fluff.

Made a pillow from the fur of the Samoyed's lol.

:)

Stuart
08-06-2005, 17:04

Cats are lovely, but they can be pains..

If I get up at any time during the night, he thinks it is fair game to ask for breakfast (a couple of spoonfuls of cat food).. Even at 1 minute past 1 in the morning..

Halcyon
08-06-2005, 17:30
Great photos Andrew.
Your dogs look absolutely beautiful.

AndrewJ
09-06-2005, 01:52
Great photos Andrew.
Your dogs look absolutely beautiful.

Aye hard work but its so rewarding the company is nice, plus the comedy especially from the Samoyed, pair of them are more funny then Peter Kay on top form. :rofl: