PDA

View Full Version : Got here

david_w2k
23-06-2003, 20:14
hi everyone:D I can't believe i didnt know about this site? Has it popped up in the last few weeks while i've been on holiday and doing exams? Or have i just been blind? It looks pretty good:) Im sure this has been asked hundreds of times, but who owns this site and who are the mods?

Cheers:spin:

Morpheus
23-06-2003, 20:24
no idea to any of that, but welcome aboard......

Ramrod
23-06-2003, 20:28
Welcome 'home':D

bopdude
23-06-2003, 20:37
Originally posted by david_w2k
hi everyone:D I can't believe i didnt know about this site? Has it popped up in the last few weeks while i've been on holiday and doing exams? Or have i just been blind? It looks pretty good:) Im sure this has been asked hundreds of times, but who owns this site and who are the mods?

Private owned, and the mods are highlighted ( when on ) in the members list

And a big :wavey:

Chris
23-06-2003, 21:00
Originally posted by david_w2k

Was only launched on Friday night after ntl finally showed its true colours on nthellworld.com - I get the impression it has been in the planning for longer than that, but ntl's announcement kind of forced their hand.

I'm glad they sped things up, nthw.co.uk rocks!:tu:

Steve H
23-06-2003, 21:18
Hey Dave.. Aint seen you on mIRC in a while :o

david_w2k
23-06-2003, 22:11
Originally posted by Steve_NTL
Hey Dave.. Aint seen you on mIRC in a while :o

Yeah i know:( I will be back soon... had tons on, but i'll be back in the next few days:D