PDA

View Full Version : fuming :mad:

bb31
18-04-2005, 00:10
MY KNICKERS AND OTHER CLOTHES HAVE BEEN PINCHED OFF MY WASHING LINE!!!!

sorry for the rant and rave but i am so mad. how dare they!!!

if i could get hold of however has done this just beware and you have been warned. they even pinched the pegs as well

not happy

Raistlin
18-04-2005, 00:16
If anybody's interested, I will shortly be selling these items and more on eBay ;)

Seriously though, that sucks!!

Paul
18-04-2005, 00:16
ooerrr :Sprint:

bb31
18-04-2005, 00:17
If anybody's interested, I will shortly be selling these items and more on eBay ;)

Seriously though, that sucks!!

IT ISNT FUNNY :td:

bb31
18-04-2005, 00:21
god paying me back for going out drinking i suppose

and they were nearly dry as well.

my daughters school uniform has gone, and with only 4 weeks left to go, i'm not too happy to go out and buy new stuff

Raistlin
18-04-2005, 00:22
IT ISNT FUNNY :td:

I know, sorry.....

Just goes to show that nothing's sacred these days :(

Millay
18-04-2005, 00:36
God, I cant beleive someone would do such a thing, some very strange people out there....

Marge
18-04-2005, 00:39
I have my suspicions :erm:

punky
18-04-2005, 00:41
MY KNICKERS AND OTHER CLOTHES HAVE BEEN PINCHED OFF MY WASHING LINE!!!!

Blimey!! :( Still its a bit of an excuse for a bit of retail therapy...

I would help you out, but you're not a size 28 like me, so I can't ;)

Oh, you gotta laugh, or this world will drive you into the ground...

bb31
18-04-2005, 00:44
calmed down a bit now, just had to tell someone thanks u lot for letting me rant about it.

wont be pegging out again round here thats for sure........t**ts

Marge
18-04-2005, 00:47
Thing is you've got quite a high fence at the back so I'm wondering whether the tealeaf is a bit nearer to home if you get my drift ;)

bb31
18-04-2005, 00:49
Thing is you've got quite a high fence at the back so I'm wondering whether the tealeaf is a bit nearer to home if you get my drift ;)

and the fence is bolted down so u cant lift the panels up, the gates got two bolts on and locked at all times.........mmmmmmmm i wonder

someone who knows i was out.........gonna get em :mad:

punky
18-04-2005, 00:51
and the fence is bolted down so u cant lift the panels up, the gates got two bolts on and locked at all times.........mmmmmmmm i wonder

someone who knows i was out.........gonna get em :mad:

Reading between the lines, if you want some more clothes cheap, I think Marge has just had a new load come in...

bb31
18-04-2005, 00:53
Reading between the lines, if you want some more clothes cheap, I think Marge has just had a new load come in...

nahhhhhhhhhhh.........we have a peeping tom round here and his name isnt marge

Marge
18-04-2005, 00:53
:eek: wasn't me honest guv, although i love bb31 dearly i'm not that desperate literally get into her knickers :erm:

bb31
18-04-2005, 00:57
:eek: wasn't me honest guv, although i love bb31 dearly i'm not that desperate literally get into her knickers :erm:

:D :D :D awwwwwwwwwww why not?? they are loveeeeeeeelllllllllllyyyyyyyy

anyway id rather it be u debs, cos at least i know they would go to a good home, but could u give them me back tomorrow please?

Raistlin
18-04-2005, 01:02
Sorry, I've been holding bck on posting this, but now that the mood appears to have lightened I just can't help myself any more.....

:Yikes:

punky
18-04-2005, 01:06

Shame... I was going to host a whip round with the guys for that one :naughty:

Just think of all those Manolo Blahniks you can get with that while you're in NYC :)

bb31
18-04-2005, 01:07
Sorry, I've been holding bck on posting this, but now that the mood appears to have lightened I just can't help myself any more.....

:Yikes:

trust u!!! theres always one ;)

anyway ive had too many drinks to care

post what u like ;)

punky
18-04-2005, 01:09
anyway ive had too many drinks to care

That's the spirit! :) (Literally.. :) )

Marge
18-04-2005, 01:16
As a side note here, why drives people to steal clothes like this. Not like bb31 lives in an impoverished area, do we think it was a peeping tom or a desperate housewife???

punky
18-04-2005, 01:19
As a side note here, why drives people to steal clothes like this. Not like bb31 lives in an impoverished area, do we think it was a peeping tom or a desperate housewife???

Probably a junkie or something, wanting something to flog for a few quid. They can be in all areas, especially if there are things to be had. If it was a perv, they'd only nick the knickers and the like (not speaking from experience you'll be glad to know)

Marge
18-04-2005, 01:20
If it was a perv, they'd only nick the knickers and the like (not speaking from experience you'll be glad to know)

Course not Gav ;) :naughty:

bb31
18-04-2005, 01:20

i have no clue

im off to bed, nnite everyone xx

wish me luck tomorrow in work knickerless with a hangover

Paul K
18-04-2005, 06:40

i have no clue

im off to bed, nnite everyone xx

wish me luck tomorrow in work knickerless with a hangover
Knickerless at work? Well that's a lot of people here going to bed with a smile on their faces ;) If it is a peeping tom and you have an idea who it is you really need to get him dealt with by the police before he gets out of hand. Nothing worse than thinking that someone is watching you all the time. Hope you get your clothing back BB.... mind you if you post pictures of the missing articles I'm sure Punky etc will be more than happy to look for them :angel: :naughty:

skyblueheroes
18-04-2005, 07:15

Whilst it is terrible, I did laught at this I'm afraid to say.

zoombini
18-04-2005, 08:28
oooeeerrrrr....

I think we need to setup a nationwide hunt for these missing items.

Can you describe your knickers (in detail please) so that we know what to look for. :naughty: :naughty:

skyblueheroes
18-04-2005, 09:20
oooeeerrrrr....

I think we need to setup a nationwide hunt for these missing items.

Can you describe your knickers (in detail please) so that we know what to look for. :naughty: :naughty:

You'll be after pics next........... :p: :cool: :D

TigaSefi
18-04-2005, 09:26
What worries me is that she seems to have her entire collection of knickers stolen, just how many did the perv take ? ;)

zoombini
18-04-2005, 11:23
You'll be after pics next........... :p: :cool: :D

Well...... Now that you mention it. :D

Maybe its all a big joke & you will shortly be getting pics of your knickers on holiday in Egypt etc. ;)

Maggy
18-04-2005, 12:06
Ah well the purrfect excuse to go get some retail therapy after work...It's lovely buying new pretty lingerie.. ;)

After all even IF you get your property back you won't want to wear them now,would you? :erm:

Halcyon
18-04-2005, 12:29
Do you have a webcam ?
You could set up some monitoring video camera or something to catch the evil thief in action.
As Incog has said go and have some fun shopping....and buy some chocolate too, it always helps.

Marge
18-04-2005, 14:35
I just hope it's wasn't windy up your way today :erm:

Paul
18-04-2005, 14:38
wish me luck tomorrow in work knickerless .....:eek:

I just hope it's wasn't windy up your way today :erm::eek: :eek:

Do you have a webcam ?:eek: :eek: :eek:

:angel:

MetaWraith
18-04-2005, 15:05
at least she didnt have to worry about VPL

Ramrod
18-04-2005, 15:08
MY KNICKERS AND OTHER CLOTHES HAVE BEEN PINCHED OFF MY WASHING LINE!!!! :rofl: I'm sorry..........I'll get my coat :D

zoombini
18-04-2005, 15:55
OK, after further investigations it has been found that your underwear has actually been abducted & taken to foreign lands.

Apparently there is a ransom for their return, however the abductors ask if they can keep 1 pair.

Before that it was in Braford for a short while.

http://www.bradfordfestival.yorks.com/images/Shots/CC_Washing_Line.jpg

AndrewJ
18-04-2005, 16:14
:rofl: Its those Daz whites aint it.

gary_580
18-04-2005, 22:33

and clean too!!

bb31
18-04-2005, 23:05
:td: after a rather drafty day at work, no news on the phantom knicker pincher

homealone
18-04-2005, 23:14

it was the wrong time to get that hollywood, wasn't it ;)

- sorry, it isn't 'really' funny, but all you can do is laugh it off - and keep an eye out - maybe a webcam isn't such a bad idea - if you need anything I can help with, just ask :)

Monster Jedi
18-04-2005, 23:48

Theres a nudist beach near skeggy. You might feel at home there now :D

AndrewJ
19-04-2005, 16:29
:rofl:

Someone send her some Marks and Spencers vouchers :D:angel:

greencreeper
19-04-2005, 18:41
Very strange. I'd be surprised if junkies did it - they favour jeans and t-shirts. Gypos would have taken the fence as well. Pervs would never steal knickers from a washing line - they prefer them soiled :disturbd:

Raistlin
19-04-2005, 18:47
Very strange. I'd be surprised if junkies did it - they favour jeans and t-shirts. Gypos would have taken the fence as well. Pervs would never steal knickers from a washing line - they prefer them soiled :disturbd:

I don't know, some people, they just don't know where the line's been drawn :)

:erm: Sorry, no pun intended, honest.

Didn't realise how groanworthy that was until I re-read it.....

homealone
19-04-2005, 18:51
I don't know, some people, they just don't know where the line's been drawn :)

I think you need to be taken down a peg or two :D

Monster Jedi
19-04-2005, 21:36
[QUOTE=Raistlin]I don't know, some people, they just don't know where the line's been drawn :)

Knickers:D