PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy theories

Mal
15-09-2003, 21:37
It's a way of life for some people, so I put this in the lifestyle section...

Come on, lets have a list of conspiracy theories.

No arguing over it, no flaming and no dissing. Keep it friendly...

Just list it and move on...

We can test how long it takes for the government to put us on the watch list :D :D

mixteus
15-09-2003, 21:56
Commercialy made computer virus?

Chris
15-09-2003, 22:52
Start with the obvious ones ...

The moon landing was a fake
Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA
Princess Diana was done for by MI6 to cover up the fact she was pregnant by Dodi Fayed

And a couple of whacked out ones...

Kellogs never intended to permanently change coco pops to choco crispies ... it was a scam to get people talking
Dark Skies (90s roswell-aliens-among-us drivel aired over here on C4) was canned after one series because it got 'too near the truth'

Any more?

Defiant
15-09-2003, 23:35
Men in black, US and some over countries having UFO technology (area 51)

Stuart
15-09-2003, 23:54
Elvis is not dead, he actually helped the CIA/FBI (delete as appropriate) to catch some big time drug dealers and now has a new identity.

I also heard the same theory about Glenn Miller (look at http://www.glennmillerorchestra.com if you haven't heard of him)...

danielf
16-09-2003, 00:07
Having just removed my ribbon, a current one has to be the US government staging the 9/11 attacks in order to gain control of the world's oil.

As per above, no flaming please, it's just a list.

Defiant
16-09-2003, 00:08
One of the most recent and interesting one's is the Pentagon was not hit by a plane!!!

Check this site out,

http://www.geocities.com/theawakeningnews/911-Pentagon_Photographs.html

Graham
16-09-2003, 00:15
This thread is just a cunning ploy by The Powers That Be to flush out dangerous subversives so they can monitor their e-mails and web access!

Stuart
16-09-2003, 00:17
Could be , Graham, but don't the powers that be already read all emails?:D

danielf
16-09-2003, 00:47
Originally posted by scastle
Could be , Graham, but don't the powers that be already read all emails?:D

Yes, they do, but they got tired of reading emails about 'could you pick up a couple of tomatoes on your way home', so they started this thread so they could focus on the subversives.:(

Lord Nikon
16-09-2003, 02:12
there is always the Star Trek / Fantasy Island conspiracy

Chris
16-09-2003, 09:14
If you want to get flagged up on the Echelon spy network, randomly lace your phone conversations with 'key words'.

Try: 'semtex', 'revolution', 'osama bin laden', 'C4', 'kalashnikovs', 'bomb', 'they'll pay for this', and 'mwuhahahahahaaaaaa'

Dave Stones
16-09-2003, 09:21
what about the old classic, denver international airport?

read HERE (http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html)

if you havent heard of it... personally i think something weird is going on there...those murals are scary too... who would paint a nazi gasmask trooper in the middle of an airport?!

Dave Stones
16-09-2003, 09:22
Originally posted by mixteus
Commercialy made computer virus?

*COUGH* windows *COUGH* ;)

[edit] well someone had to say it.. :rolleyes:

Defiant
16-09-2003, 11:19
Originally posted by Dave Stones
*COUGH* windows *COUGH* ;)

[edit] well someone had to say it.. :rolleyes:

And heard the one about Captian Picard Using a copy of windows to stop a borg cube. It took their system resources right down and then blue screened everything on their ;)

Russ
16-09-2003, 11:48
How about - I left nthellworld.com's admin team because

a) I knew too much
b) I knew too little
c) Not sure but because it was NTL then something dodgy obviously happened?

:D

Defiant
16-09-2003, 12:08
Its was nothing to do with a big headed ~'t that thought he was it then

etccarmageddon
16-09-2003, 12:14
Originally posted by towny
The moon landing was a fake

it's never been a theory for me - just a plain obvious fact.

Mal
16-09-2003, 13:06
what about the old classic, denver international airport?

read HERE (http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html)

if you havent heard of it... personally i think something weird is going on there...those murals are scary too... who would paint a nazi gasmask trooper in the middle of an airport?!
Weird is not the word for it.

And that link to the America is bankrupt, larf my ar$e off. Blaming us.

Chris
16-09-2003, 13:10
Originally posted by etccarmageddon
it's never been a theory for me - just a plain obvious fact.

Oh dear ...

I have no doubt Nasa really did go to the moon. But seeing as this is a thread about conspiracy theories, how about this one to really play with your head:

http://www.lunaranomalies.com/fake-moon.htm

Essentially, the moon landings were not faked, say the authors, and this website rebuts the 'fake' claims because they 'give conspiracy theorists a bad name'. But they then go on to explain how they think we were never told what the astronauts really found when they landed ...

Lord Nikon
16-09-2003, 13:17
The Star Trek / Fantasy Island conspiracy

ok, in TOS Space Seed & The Wrath Of Khan, Khan was played by Ricardo Montalbahn, who played Rourke in the original fantasy island series, and he attempted to kill kirk

Then, In Generations, Kirk was killed by Dr Tolian Soran while trying to get to the nexus, a fantasy island type place. Soran was played by Malcolm MacDowell, who played rourke in the NEW Fantasy island series

Russ
16-09-2003, 13:38
Originally posted by Defiant
Its was nothing to do with a big headed ~'t that thought he was it then

No, he went on to mod a different site ;) :D

Defiant
16-09-2003, 13:48
Originally posted by Russ D
No, he went on to mod a different site ;) :D

CJ modding a different site now hmm

The plot thickens

Russ
16-09-2003, 13:49
Ah, we're talking about 2 different people then - indeed it thickens!! Gonna need my foglights soon ;) :D

Defiant
16-09-2003, 13:53
Well I thought everyone got on with the Frank and Neil

Scarlett
16-09-2003, 13:58
How about the one that humpty dumpty was pushed ?

Defiant
16-09-2003, 14:03
Originally posted by Scarlett
And the King was really a Queen

iadom
16-09-2003, 17:16
Originally posted by Scarlett

No he wasn't, he fell ouef :D

Sorry Russ, couldn't help resurrecting that one.:)

Russ
16-09-2003, 19:05
:spin:

And yes, you should be sorry at that!! :D

Graham
16-09-2003, 19:30
Originally posted by towny Essentially, the moon landings were not faked, say the authors, and this website rebuts the 'fake' claims because they 'give conspiracy theorists a bad name'. But they then go on to explain how they think we were never told what the astronauts really found when they landed ...

Ah, so the conspiracy was *actually* to "give conspiracy theorists a bad name" by faking the fake so badly that everyone would think that all conspiracies were fake!

Of course! How *could* we have all missed something so obvious! :D

Atomic22
16-09-2003, 19:34
one ive read about many times and i actually believe is that aids is man made and its sole purpose is to remove as many homosexuals as possible whilst leaving alone the rest of us...

Chris
16-09-2003, 19:37
Originally posted by Atomic22
one ive read about many times and i actually believe is that aids is man made and its sole purpose is to remove as many homosexuals as possible whilst leaving alone the rest of us...

It went spectacularly wrong in that case...:eek:

Defiant
16-09-2003, 19:38

The Sarrs virus is another one. They reckon it was something the Chinese have done but it got loose. Lab accident or something no doubt ?

Atomic22
16-09-2003, 19:45
Originally posted by towny
It went spectacularly wrong in that case...:eek:

not really if you look at the figures in europe and the usa ( one of these countrys created the virus) the number of none gay aids victims that are not druggies etc but normal people is virtually unmeasurable , it just catches an unfortunate haemophiliac and the like every now and again.....so it works perfect for the reason it was created

Xaccers
16-09-2003, 21:13
not really if you look at the figures in europe and the usa ( one of these countrys created the virus) the number of none gay aids victims that are not druggies etc but normal people is virtually unmeasurable , it just catches an unfortunate haemophiliac and the like every now and again.....so it works perfect for the reason it was created

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.
The majority of deaths world wide from AIDS are heterosexual.
There are two strains of HIV, both originating in Africa.
Apes there carry it, however they don't develope AIDS.

The theory is that the tribesmen ate some ape and caught HIV which then spread.
However, in line with conspiracy theories, did any see that program on Discovery about Oliver the humanzine? (chimp that's a cross between man and chimp, tho I missed most of it)
Perhaps apes are to some africans as sheep are to some welshmen :D

Defiant
16-09-2003, 21:24
Dirty B@stards.

Funny though humanzine lol

Dave Stones
16-09-2003, 22:04
Originally posted by Xaccers
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

However, in line with conspiracy theories, did any see that program on Discovery about Oliver the humanzine? (chimp that's a cross between man and chimp, tho I missed most of it)
Perhaps apes are to some africans as sheep are to some welshmen :D

human-ape hybrid thats plausible... but a human-sheep creature? now that is just scary :eek:. maybe some of the welsh people here want to let us in on waht *really* happens on the lonely welsh mountains late at night ;)

Xaccers
16-09-2003, 22:06
human-ape hybrid thats plausible... but a human-sheep creature? now that is just scary :eek:. maybe some of the welsh people here want to let us in on waht *really* happens on the lonely welsh mountains late at night ;)

They all get together in groups and speak in perfect English and sing really badly, just for a change :D

Steve H
16-09-2003, 22:18
The RIAA Bought kazza quietly from its owners, and is now tracking everyone that uses it? :D

Dave Stones
16-09-2003, 22:25
Originally posted by Steve_NTL
The RIAA Bought kazza quietly from its owners, and is now tracking everyone that uses it? :D

lucky for me i use other "dubious" programs... ;)

They all get together in groups and speak in perfect English and sing really badly, just for a change

how does welsh english constitute perfect? ;)

Defiant
16-09-2003, 22:35
Originally posted by Steve_NTL
Nice of them to let people share lol

Atomic22
17-09-2003, 18:40
Originally posted by Xaccers
Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

i think the bit i said about looking at the aids figures for usa and europe went over your head , africa wasnt mentioned go look at the death figures of non gay/druggie aids victims in the uk for example and you will wonder why aids charitys need millions of pounds

Defiant
17-09-2003, 19:43
non gay/druggie aids victims in the uk for example and you will wonder why aids charitys need millions of pounds

Can't do that. Most do gooders wont our money wasted in other countrys

Theodoric
17-09-2003, 21:11
Going off at a slight tangent, one claim that always amuses me is that Aids was designed by God to punish those evil homosexuals. The only problem with this is that a slight error appears to have crept into God's plan and it also punishes innocent haemophiliacs. Ah, well, you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

Russ
17-09-2003, 21:13
Nope, God would not 'invent' a disease for that!!!

Stuart
17-09-2003, 21:34
i think the bit i said about looking at the aids figures for usa and europe went over your head , africa wasnt mentioned go look at the death figures of non gay/druggie aids victims in the uk for example and you will wonder why aids charitys need millions of pounds

Aids (AFAIK) did originate in Africa.

Aids charities need millions of pounds to treat Aids sufferers. Just because someone is gay or has a drug habit, it doesn't mean that if they catch aids, they shouldn't be treated.

Atomic22
18-09-2003, 18:54
Originally posted by scastle
Aids (AFAIK) did originate in Africa.

my conspiricy theory was "created" in usa or europe

Aids charities need millions of pounds to treat Aids sufferers. Just because someone is gay or has a drug habit, it doesn't mean that if they catch aids, they shouldn't be treated.

uk aids charities have over a million pounds in them for every registered aids victim in uk and uk cancer/heart disease/homeless/old aged etc etc charities have about 20pence in them for every registered victim

Defiant
18-09-2003, 19:34
Another one is that their is infact a cure for the common cold but think how many millions/billions of lost revenue would be lost

Sensei Katana
18-09-2003, 21:10
Going back to 9/11, the terrorists that hit the Pentagon weren't Muslim but were in fact Satanists. Why?

Well, the pentagram that is used and shown in many examples of ancient and modern occultism as holding and restraining demons.

The US government is obviously holding the Lord of Hell and all of it's minions within the official defense ministry walls of the stars & stripes.

For proof, read the Illuminati! Trilogy. :D

Sensei Katana
18-09-2003, 21:12
The Satanists, as I've forgotten to add were attempting to free the damned. The Twin Tower hijackers were creating a diversion as well as sacrificing as many souls as possible to El Cloven Hoof.

Russ
18-09-2003, 21:13
If you look at the damage caused to the Pentagon, you can see on the grass outside and on the building itself where the body of the plane hit - so why can you not make out any kind of damage caused by the wings??

Even if they are designed to fold back in the event of a crash there'd be some kind of indication of damage - but no, the devastation is almost cylindrical-like....

Sensei Katana
18-09-2003, 21:17
I'm being more than a touch blonde atm, :dunce: so could you please explain?

Excersise & food make Kat something something... :spin:

Russ
18-09-2003, 21:25
Originally posted by Sensei Katana
I'm being more than a touch blonde atm, :dunce: so could you please explain?

Go look up a picture online of the damage caused to the Pentagon by the plane, and see if you can work out where on earth the wings hit.

Sensei Katana
18-09-2003, 22:09
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm

Ah, I see what you mean.

So if it wasn't another plane, what was it? And where did the original plane disappear to?:eek:

Russ
18-09-2003, 22:11
*Cue 'Dragnet' tune :D

Graham
19-09-2003, 00:15
And for an "on the other hand" (and slightly saner!) interpretation see http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Xaccers
19-09-2003, 01:06
Originally posted by Russ D
Nope, God would not 'invent' a disease for that!!!

So what were those plagues mentioned in the bible? :P
Angel of death anyone? :D

lynx2oo2
19-09-2003, 01:13
How about the clasic close encounters of the third kind and Ronald Reagan connection???

http://www.paraarchives.com/wots/1999/1999-07-05-07.htm

And black helicopters

http://www.conspiracy-net.com/archives/consphtml/helicopters.shtml

Crusaderpcm
18-07-2007, 22:34
A conspiracy theory is call this because if it
is anything like the truth. The powers that be
can deny, redicule and be little anything that
is said. And make out that the person or persons
and no less the cranks and idiots the should be
in a institution. This is because they don't
want you to know the truth! For more info check