PDA

View Full Version : The Confessional.

Maggy
01-04-2005, 18:59
Well I have to confess this terrible secret that I've been trying hard not to let on about..I just can't stop bursting into song and it's been really difficult to keep this quiet for so long ..but it's best to get it out into the open before it becomes common knowledge anyway. :erm:

You see it's the fact that I'm a hopeless ABBA fan.I just can't stop humming their songs,dancing around the room to their tunes,embarrassing my son in public by singing their songs... :blush:

There I feel soooo much better now.. :D

So do you have any secret to confess? :tu:

kronas
01-04-2005, 19:03
i dont have any embrassing secrets...........

well i do... i profess love to someone only for them to ho hum it..... i still like them, and would happily spend the night with them.........on a date... make myself look like a prat and try and snog her uncontrollably with the subtle force and light waved breathing technique caressing her beauty and inner soul thusly..........*ahem....

;)

ScaredWebWarrior
01-04-2005, 19:05
You see it's the fact that I'm a hopeless ABBA fan.I just can't stop humming their songs,dancing around the room to their tunes,embarrassing my son in public by singing their songs... :blush:

I hope you thank them for the music - the songs you're singing. And for all the joy they're bringing. ;)

Not sure if you're ready for my dark secrets...

I am trying to learn to play the trumpet, and when I put the play-along CD on and play along (as you would) I do kinda try to sway along with the music a-la Big Band style.
I haven't tried playing and doing the standing up, sitting down routine, yet...

Russ
01-04-2005, 19:07
I used to like Steps :cry:

Go on...mock me....

Paul K
01-04-2005, 19:08

Go on...mock me....
I thought we already did? :erm: :p:

kronas
01-04-2005, 19:09

Go on...mock me....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

who 'H' claire, rachel stevens ? thats all i remember.... :erm:

ScaredWebWarrior
01-04-2005, 19:10

Go on...mock me....

Oooooo. So tempting...

I bet it was only cos you thought there was a 'spare' in the lineup ;)

Dave Stones
01-04-2005, 19:11
the line under my nickname says it all.

other than that, i have a bad habit of... no, this is a family forum :angel:

Maggy
01-04-2005, 19:11
I don't see any other confessions. :( Since kronas anyway...

Come on 'fess up. :D

Dave Stones
01-04-2005, 19:12
kronas, fool, rachel stevens was in s club 7... how dare you soil their greatness with an association to steps :p:

kronas
01-04-2005, 19:12
also i w**k :D

kronas, fool, rachel stevens was in s club 7... how dare you soil their greatness with an association to steps :p:

they are all the same! :p: im no fool just confused :( :erm: :p:

Paul K
01-04-2005, 19:13
I don't see any other confessions. :(
To be honest Coggy, there isn't that much wrong with Abba, they were world class in their time and provided a lot of music that can still fill a dancefloor even now ;)

ScaredWebWarrior
I don't see any other confessions. :(

I did - kinda like yours I guess. How much more juicy were you expecting?

Russ
Mmm, Claire Richards, she was nicely big bottomed :naughty:

Maggy

I work too-how strange is that? :D

ScaredWebWarrior
01-04-2005, 19:14

LOL. I think it would be more of a confession for someone to say they don't!

kronas
01-04-2005, 19:15
I work too-how strange is that? :D

:rofl: :rofl:

no i w@nk :erm: :p: :D

punky
01-04-2005, 19:15
I am just trying to think of some confession that I can put in here which won't make everyone ostracise me.

kronas
01-04-2005, 19:16
another...... i can be exteremly obessive at times....it just depends on what the subject is......now where is that girl.....(no not Avril) before anyone says anything..

Maggy
01-04-2005, 19:17
:rofl: :rofl:

no i w@nk :erm: :p: :D

But that's hardly a confession that is going to surprise anyone...It's a given fact surely? ;)

kronas
01-04-2005, 19:19
But that's hardly a confession that is going to surprise anyone...It's a given fact surely? ;)

for some it is, but im sure the kleenex comments given in previous posts on this forum show it but i wanted to publicly confess my sin..... :p:

Maggy
01-04-2005, 19:21
OK any one else?

How about you Russ?

Got a guilty secret? :)

punky
01-04-2005, 19:53
Aha! I have thought of something.

I have bought a DVD of a certain blonde, extremely attractive, recently married singer from Louisiana, who is allegedly pregnant atm. :blush:

In the spirit of Kronas, I have to confess I watch it on mute :naughty:

I have some others in mind, but I am just checking if mentioning an infringement of laws on a public forum is inadmissable in court as hearsay :disturbd:

Ramrod
01-04-2005, 20:29
I have a guilty secret that is too terrible to tell.......only 3 people here know it and they have been sworn to secrecy. :disturbd:

......thats the problem with terrible secrets...........they are too terrible to make public. :D

Chimaera
01-04-2005, 20:29
Well I like George Michael :blush:

(It just got me a filthy look here anyway - but he was aware of my affliction I think)

Ramrod
01-04-2005, 20:31

(It just got me a filthy look here anyway - but he was aware of my affliction I think)
Whats wrong with George M.....he's a dude! :tu: :) ...and ABBA are cool (and talented) :)

Chimaera
01-04-2005, 20:34
I have a guilty secret that is too terrible to tell.......only 3 people here know it and they have been sworn to secrecy. :disturbd:

......thats the problem with terrible secrets...........they are too terrible to make public. :D
So don't tantalise us with titbits on here then!!! :D
Go on - POST - you know you want too!!! :LOL:

punky
01-04-2005, 20:48

*points and laughs Nelson Muntz style ha-ha* :jk:

And if you don't watch The Simpsons i'm in trouble aren't I... :)

kronas
01-04-2005, 20:53

oh come on i am better looking.....and have nice skin so im told :naughty: :erm: :p:

Mal
01-04-2005, 21:28
I remember watching the 1981 FA cup final between Manchester City and Tottenham. I was 7 at the time and I cheered City on, because they were from Manchester. :sulk:

Oh the shame of it...

I was young at the time, that's why I did it, I was young and naive... ;)

dilli-theclaw
01-04-2005, 21:29
Got a guilty secret? :)

I sure do - but I think I'd have to be pretty drunk to tell.

kronas
01-04-2005, 21:30
I remember watching the 1981 FA cup final between Manchester City and Tottenham. I was 7 at the time and I cheered City on, because they were from Manchester. :sulk:

Oh the shame of it...

I was young at the time, that's why I did it, I was young and naive... ;)

OMG OMG OMG what did you do :erm: :erm: :erm: :disturbd: :sniper: :p:

Mal
01-04-2005, 21:36
OMG OMG OMG what did you do :erm: :erm: :erm: :disturbd: :sniper: :p:
It took me years to get over the shame and humiliation of supporting City, even if it was only for one game. ;) :D

Thankfully, I am alright now... ;) :D

kronas
01-04-2005, 21:46
It took me years to get over the shame and humiliation of supporting City, even if it was only for one game. ;) :D

Thankfully, I am alright now... ;) :D

did you get dropped on your head when you were younger :D :p: :erm: ;) thankfully you have joined the right side :batty:

Mal
01-04-2005, 21:48
did you get dropped on your head when you were younger :D :p: :erm: ;) thankfully you have joined the right side :batty:
:D

Dave Stones
01-04-2005, 21:50
manchester united? thought you were supposed to be from yorkshire kronas, where's your pride..... :disturbd:

kronas
01-04-2005, 21:51
manchester united? thought you were supposed to be from yorkshire kronas, where's your pride..... :disturbd:

OI! OI! OI! im yorkshire born and bred! i support the red devils! always have done and will until the day i die! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i have class and pride!

TheBlueRaja
01-04-2005, 22:27
Well there is one...

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2005/04/32.jpg

Need i go on?

kronas
01-04-2005, 22:32
you fancy ann robinson :erm: i remember another i used to like anne diamond on the BBC breakfast show.... when i was younger!

allieyoung666
01-04-2005, 22:33
Chatting up Pauls best friend when he was drunk and I wasnt and he didnt have a clue as to what was going on!!!!!

TheBlueRaja
01-04-2005, 22:34
you fancy ann robinson :erm: i remember another i used to like anne diamond on the BBC breakfast show.... when i was younger!

Shhhh! ;)

dilli-theclaw
01-04-2005, 22:35
Nothing wrong with fancying Anne.... She can dominate me anytime she likes.

kronas
01-04-2005, 22:35
Shhhh! ;)

you fancy anne robinson :D :p: :D

TheBlueRaja
01-04-2005, 22:36
I really should photoshop that piccy and place a whip in her hands... :D

dilli-theclaw
01-04-2005, 22:38

Don't - you'll set me off :romance::romance::drool::drool:

zovat
01-04-2005, 22:38
I am trying to learn to play the trumpet, and when I put the play-along CD on and play along (as you would) I do kinda try to sway along with the music a-la Big Band style.
I haven't tried playing and doing the standing up, sitting down routine, yet...

OY !!!! :nono:

I'm a trumpet player, and I enjoy it... (especially the big band stand up and show off stuff ;) ) :blush:

as to my secret, Well, aside from being a classical music fan, I am an absolute Queen Nut... :Yikes:

TheBlueRaja
01-04-2005, 22:39
Queen ROCKS!!!!https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2005/06/32.gif

allieyoung666
01-04-2005, 22:46
What is this thread turing into the Ann Robinson Appriciation society!!!!!!

I also Love Marillion, but if my friends ask me at work I just say I like anything!!!!!

Tuftus
01-04-2005, 22:54
Classical music is cool, along with Radio 4, especially 'Sailing By' before the shipping forecast...

OK... old before my time...

ScaredWebWarrior
01-04-2005, 23:04
OY !!!! :nono:

I'm a trumpet player, and I enjoy it... (especially the big band stand up and show off stuff ;) ) :blush:

Indeed - was not dissing it. On the contrary. I love it.

I'd be appreciative of any good playing tips ;)

Halcyon
01-04-2005, 23:21
When I was younger I used to try to do Michael Jackson dancing and moonwalking.

Maggy
02-04-2005, 00:07
I was hoping for some juicier stuff or even a right good belly laugh...I'm sure you can do better.. :tu:

makes note that TBR likes older women and Mal is insane,and to really work on Rammy's little secret...

Mal
02-04-2005, 00:09
makes note that TBR likes older women and Mal is insane,and to really work on Rammy's little secret...
Sorry, I was insane, but I've now come into the light... ;) :D

dilli-theclaw
02-04-2005, 00:09
I fancy my neighbour.

Mal
02-04-2005, 00:10
I fancy my neighbour.
Now...what would buxom-woman say then? ;)

dilli-theclaw
02-04-2005, 00:11
Now...what would buxom-woman say then? ;)

She knows :)

p.s My Neighbour fancys Buxom Woman.

Mal
02-04-2005, 00:12
She knows :)

p.s My Neighbour fancys Buxom Woman.
Sounds like a soap opera ;)

ScaredWebWarrior
02-04-2005, 00:13
I was hoping for some juicier stuff or even a right good belly laugh...I'm sure you can do better.. :tu:

Hah. This juicy enough for you?

OK, I guess you've guessed it. Particularly as it's coming up to her wedding day soon, I have to admit it. Me and Camilla have 'history'.

Now, it just so happened that on a weekend in the country I bumped in to her at the stables - well, enough said, but she's a formidable gal when it comes to a roll in the hay.

Whatever pre-conceived ideas you have from seeing her pictures in the press, she's quite a dish when she's in the buff. And wow - does she rock!

Anyway, that's all I can say for now, as I'm waiting to hear from the 'News Of The World' to see what their offer is going to be...

Of course, if CF members want an exclusive, they could club together...

(All in jest, of course...)

Dave Stones
02-04-2005, 00:13
OI! OI! OI! im yorkshire born and bred! i support the red devils! always have done and will until the day i die! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i have class and pride!

you have neither class or pride if you support manchester united and come from yorkshire ;) you should be supporting huddersfield or wakefield, being from crapmondwike :p:

you will be burning all the white roses next, you...you... RED... :disturbd:
ignore the fact that i moved to birmingham...

as for confessions, well... i pick the hard skin from my feet and eat it. good enough? :)

dilli-theclaw
02-04-2005, 00:14

It was quite the admission from Buxom Woman I must admit when she told me.

ScaredWebWarrior
02-04-2005, 00:16
as for confessions, well... i pick the hard skin from my feet and eat it. good enough? :)

Ugh - That's not a confession, thats.... DISGUSTING!!!

Dave Stones
02-04-2005, 00:19
it's a confession... :) no one else knows abuot it now, only the whole internet ;)

ive never eaten bogies, though i know that ear wax is strangely bitter...:erm:

Maggy
02-04-2005, 00:38
as for confessions, well... i pick the hard skin from my feet and eat it. good enough?

When I said juicy THIS wasn't quite what I meant.... :disturbd:

ScaredWebWarrior
02-04-2005, 01:01

Quite - hard skin on feet is NOT juicy!!!

Halcyon
02-04-2005, 01:09
That is very wrong !!! Ewww.

Ramrod
02-04-2005, 02:05
So don't tantalise us with titbits on here then!!! :D
Go on - POST - you know you want too!!! :LOL:No..........I don't :D

Don't - you'll set me off :romance::romance::drool::drool:to the toilets? :naughty: :D

makes note that TBR likes older women and Mal is insane,and to really work on Rammy's little secret...You can do far better! :p: :D

as for confessions, well... i pick the hard skin from my feet and eat it. good enough? :) :disturbd: Yep........good enough :erm:

Alan Waddington
02-04-2005, 07:16
A number of bad habits, like drinking milk straight from the carton in the fridge. Don't tell anyone.

BTW, whats wrong with singing ABBA songs. I admit to having all the albums. 'Ring Ring' is one of my faves.

Dave Stones
02-04-2005, 10:20

well, there are juicier things.... ill stick to the dry crusty stuff for the moment though :)

anyone ever taken a leak in the kitchen sink? hands up ;). if you have once been a uni student and you say no, then i know you are lying :)

punky
02-04-2005, 11:26
anyone ever taken a leak in the kitchen sink? hands up ;). if you have once been a uni student and you say no, then i know you are lying :)

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Chimaera
02-04-2005, 11:30
well, there are juicier things.... ill stick to the dry crusty stuff for the moment though :)

What - even the girls? Surely they would have to be careful of all the dirty crockery/pots and pans in there already?

Dave Stones
02-04-2005, 11:44
ways and means my dear ;)

i know of women here at uni who have gone to the toilet in a urinal cos the queue for the women's was so big...

how, i have no idea... :erm:

Monster Jedi
02-04-2005, 12:53
I used to pick a winner and flick it onto the TV screen

marina
02-04-2005, 13:47

Guilty? Terrible? :erm:

I thought it was hysterical :LOL: ;)

NB: Oh and ramrod didn't tell me his secret......... i found out by accident :angel:

kronas
02-04-2005, 17:47
you have neither class or pride if you support manchester united and come from yorkshire ;) you should be supporting huddersfield or wakefield, being from crapmondwike :p:

nah, never got in to football from an early age, the first match i ever saw was manchester untied vs liverpool... from then onwards history was made :D

you will be burning all the white roses next, you...you... RED... :disturbd:

burn the lot of em, red, green, white, pink, purple. ;) :D

ignore the fact that i moved to birmingham...

no :)

:sick:

or his neighbour is a guy!? :p:

:sick: :sick: :sick:

the_neurotic_cat
02-04-2005, 22:54
Well, I can lick my own balls but pubic hairballs are a git to cough up.

budwieser
02-04-2005, 23:19

:D PMSL!!!!!

I washed my cat last night........................
it took me two hours to get the hair off of my tongue!:D :D
Posted before but i love that!!!!!:D :disturbd:

Chimaera
02-04-2005, 23:43
I thought all cats could do that anyway? :rolleyes: ;) :D

Stuart
03-04-2005, 00:42
I've already admitted to having erotic dreams about Cher (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?p=421295#post421295 ). You people want more?

Marge
03-04-2005, 00:53
I've already admitted to having erotic dreams about Cher (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?p=421295#post421295 ). You people want more?

Yes please Stu ;)

Ramrod
04-04-2005, 00:13
I have recently read several books about the periodic table and the elements :)

carlingman
04-04-2005, 00:14
Marges avatar scares me. :)

danielf
04-04-2005, 00:16
I have recently read several books about the periodic table and the elements :)

I wrote them :disturbd:

not... :dozey:

Marge
04-04-2005, 00:22
Marges avatar scares me. :)

Why, don't you like the look of me on a bad day :erm: ;) :D :D :D

MadGamer
04-04-2005, 00:28
Ok ok ok, im an Elton John fan. :erm:

Stuart
04-04-2005, 00:46

Yes please Stu ;)

OK. I once went into Virgin, bought Bat Out Of Hell, Status Quo's greatest hits and a Trance compilation, thoroughly confusing the Sales Person in the process (he assumed - wrongly - that they were all for me).

Apart from that, at work, one of the guys went into the Ladies toilet (because he couldn't be bothered to go to the Gents). When I saw this, I asked one of the ladies in the office to go into the toilet (I explained why). She went in, screamed, and so did he.