PDA

View Full Version : increase your buxom size!

kronas
30-03-2005, 01:55
japenese scientist Hideto Tomabechi claims to have created a ringtone which increases a womans breast size.

"I listened to the tune for a week expecting all the time that I was being duped," says Chieri Nakayama, a 19-year-old pin-up model, tells Shukan Gendai. "But, incredibly, my 87-centimeter bust grew to 89 centimeters! It was awesome!"

the ringtone has attracted 10,000 downloads and counting so far:

"Most would think it's a lie, but the techniques involved in the process have been known for some time and are the result of research I carried out in the '80s and '90s," Tomabechi tells Shukan Gendai. "I use sounds that make the brain and body move unconsciously. It's a technique involving subliminal effects."

Tomabechi claims that techniques exist to provoke movement in a certain part of the brain that reacts to sounds and light.

"It's a part of cognitive science. I suppose you could call it a kind of 'positive brainwashing,'" he says. "Sound waves travel in patterns that can be properly re-played."

source: mainichi.co.jp

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/waiwai/0409/0923ringtones.html

:D :p:

punky
30-03-2005, 02:00
I might try that ringtone... I do carry my mobile in my pocket :scratch:

ian@huth
30-03-2005, 02:02
Does he have a ringtone for the men? :D :D :D

Marge
30-03-2005, 02:03
I might try that ringtone... I do carry my mobile in my pocket :scratch:

I'd have expected that comment from Rammy, not the honey bunnyboy Punky :knock:

but did make me laugh :rofl: :D :D :D

danielf
30-03-2005, 02:05
I was going to say the guy is an idiot, but then I considered the revenue he is getting, so I decided he is a very clever idiot :)