PDA

View Full Version : Brain Sex

greencreeper
20-03-2005, 16:50
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/

I came out with an average that placed me between male and female :D

My finger ratio was 0.98 for right, and 1.01 for left, indicating that I received reduced exposure to testosterone in the womb. Apparently, I like masculine faces :erm: I'm an emotional, sensitive sort of guy too. Awwwwww.

Electrolyte01
20-03-2005, 17:12
What is it with you and any type of sex? :erm: :D

Chimaera
20-03-2005, 17:17
What is it with you and any type of sex? :erm: :D
No Electrolyte - not just any type of sex! ;) :Sprint:

Electrolyte01
20-03-2005, 17:18
No Elecrolyte - not just any type of sex! ;) :Sprint:
I knew I shouldn't have made that comment :rolleyes:

And is my name really that hard to spell? :confused: :p:

marina
20-03-2005, 17:49
That was interesting :erm: My brain seems to be considerably more male than female.......

The 3D shapes test had the funniest result as far as i'm concerned....... the assessment asked.... If you scored 10 - 12: Are you an engineer or do you have a science background?

Couldn't be more wrong :D

I have a more than average male brain for a woman........ and i'm attracted to masculine features...... does that make me gay or just biologically confused? ;)

Chimaera
20-03-2005, 17:51
I knew I shouldn't have made that comment :rolleyes:

And is my name really that hard to spell? :confused: :p:
(Insert grovelling smiley here)
Sooooory!!!!! I'm not usually that bad at spelling either - profuse apologies!! :hugs:

ZrByte
20-03-2005, 18:17
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/

I came out with an average that placed me between male and female :D

My finger ratio was 0.98 for right, and 1.01 for left, indicating that I received reduced exposure to testosterone in the womb. Apparently, I like masculine faces :erm: I'm an emotional, sensitive sort of guy too. Awwwwww.

My Brain is basicly a male/female highbred apparently, I scored exactly 0 on the balance between male and female brains.
I prefer feminine faces.

My finger ratio was 1.03 for right and 1.0 for left.

Interesting test though I wouldnt go getting a sex change based on the results ;) :disturbd:

punky
20-03-2005, 18:17
It won't let me complete the profile...

I fill out the last bit, and click "get my profile"... it just goes back to the menu and says you have completed 5/6 of this quiz.... I tried going to save & close, to see if that would help; it didn't. :shrug:

EditHow long does the last one take? There's only 3 questions on it, but it says it takes 5 mins. It appears next to "Get My Profile" there is a button which is mostly off the flash, but I can't seem to click it.

marina
20-03-2005, 18:27
It won't let me complete the profile...

I fill out the last bit, and click "get my profile"... it just goes back to the menu and says you have completed 5/6 of this quiz.... I tried going to save & close, to see if that would help; it didn't. :shrug:

EditHow long does the last one take? There's only 3 questions on it, but it says it takes 5 mins. It appears next to "Get My Profile" there is a button which is mostly off the flash, but I can't seem to click it.

There there :sorry: :kiss:

How DARE that test tell me i'm not empathic enough for a woman ;)

Electrolyte01
20-03-2005, 18:30
Can't complete my profile. My ruler has gone walkies, so I can't measure my fingers :(

punky
20-03-2005, 18:31
There there :sorry: :kiss:

How DARE that test tell me i'm not empathic enough for a woman ;)

:)

I was hoping for the results. It was kinda funny. I was better at being a man than the average man, but I am better at being a woman than the average woman :erm: It does fit though, my dad and brothers used to call me "an (old) woman" growing up, and noone could accuse me of not being a man ;)

I think it is telling me that I should be batting for both teams...

Raistlin
20-03-2005, 18:31
Ummm, I'm a girl :(

marina
20-03-2005, 18:33

Yeah......... well i'm a boy :cry:

:spin:

punky
20-03-2005, 18:35

Don't frown, it can't be that bad :)

I could have sworn you was a guy too. It is funny how impressions and stereotypes work. Your avatar is a bit "manly"... if it wqas a flower, or cat or butterfly i'd probably you were a woman.

Goes to show how misleading stereotypes can be these days. I know some women who are better men than men.

Raistlin
20-03-2005, 18:36
That's the problem....

I'm actually a bloke but according to the BBC I'm mentally more like a girl.... :(

marina
20-03-2005, 18:39
That's the problem....

I'm actually a bloke but according to the BBC I'm mentally more like a girl.... :(

But what punky is saying is........ why be so glum about it? What are your preconceived ideas of how a female brain should be/is? You're probably better on communication and empathy...... is that so bad? :)

Oh and as punky says....... i also thought you were male from your persona on the forum :)

punky
20-03-2005, 19:00
But what punky is saying is........ why be so glum about it? What are your preconceived ideas of how a female brain should be/is? You're probably better on communication and empathy...... is that so bad? :)

Oh and as punky says....... i also thought you were male from your persona on the forum :)

Put so eloquently... :) :tu:

Chimaera
20-03-2005, 19:03
Yeah - according to that test I'm more of a bloke........
Best I get on with some cross stitch and stop hanging around B&Q and Halfords at weekends! :rofl:

Raistlin
20-03-2005, 19:16
Ok, I see your point now..... Feel much better, thanks :D

Maggy
20-03-2005, 21:01
I got a big fat nought right in the middle...I'm neither one or the other... :shrug:

Got 11 out of 12 for the 3D shapes-they reckon I might be an engineer or scientist.Well I like science but I think it has more to do with being an artist myself although I failed the thumb test so I didn't have visual,spatial and intuititive processes.Did very well on spot the difference but again I reckon it's the art thing again.

I reckon it's a load of twaddle. :rolleyes:

I wonder what they would have made of old Leonardo? Gay,artistic,scientist and inventor. :D

greencreeper
20-03-2005, 21:07
I figured that people like Raistlin and Punky would be 50/50 and the likes of Marina would be male ;) :D You can tell from how people are on the forums and in chat. Rather than being twaddle I think it does have some basis in fact.

Maggy
20-03-2005, 21:15
I figured that people like Raistlin and Punky would be 50/50 and the likes of Marina would be male ;) :D You can tell from how people are on the forums and in chat. Rather than being twaddle I think it does have some basis in fact.

Oh really? So where would you have placed me? :erm:

Scientific testing my a*se... :p:

marina
20-03-2005, 21:19

Oh ok....... i admit it......... i'm a man....... and i've been faking it all this time :)

But then...... wouldn't that make me a woman? ;)

:angel:

[Snippity snipped]........

They wouldn't be testing it to see if it could speak, would they? :p:
If they were, there are many other people that should be tested before you :D

greencreeper
20-03-2005, 21:24
Oh really? So where would you have placed me? :erm:

I've have you down as 50/50 Coggy.

A simple test is the "dish cloth" test. Take a man. Ask him what this is [hold cloth aloft]. If he has no idea, then he's definitely male. If he knows exactly what it is, then he's 50/50. If he takes it off you muttering about the mess in the kitchen, you know he's female.

MadGamer
20-03-2005, 21:41
Here are mine:http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/results.shtml

ZrByte
20-03-2005, 21:44
Here are mine:http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/results.shtml

You cant paste that in like that mate, that just shows us our results again.

Electrolyte01
20-03-2005, 21:53
I'm going to have to dig out my ruler tomorow morning, I can see I'm going to get an unexpected result :erm:

allieyoung666
20-03-2005, 21:54
I a girly yippee!!!!!! and I am very sensititve!!!!!

greencreeper
20-03-2005, 21:57
I'm going to have to dig out my ruler tomorow morning, I can see I'm going to get an unexpected result :erm:
Size aint everything :p: :D

allieyoung666
20-03-2005, 21:58
my fingers are really long!!!!!!! I wondered why it was easier for me to enemas!!!!!

Earl of Bronze
20-03-2005, 23:29
Well, having looked over my own results I'm more male than female.

greencreeper
20-03-2005, 23:36
Well, having looked over my own results I'm more male than female.
Is that a relief?

:D

Earl of Bronze
20-03-2005, 23:46
Is that a relief?

No.

But some of the results where contradictory. In the Emotions and Systems section I got 6/20 for Empathy, and 16/20 for Systems, so rather male. Yet on the Eyes test I got 8/10, and as such am a good empythiser and sensative to others emotions.

Slighty contradictory, but then again I was taught to ''check the eyes'' in the army.

greencreeper
21-03-2005, 00:13
I think everyone has some male/female traits. In overtly macho men it's likely they're compensating for strong female traits that embarrass them, possibily because of the home environment in which they grew up.

Nikko
21-03-2005, 00:22
Well I have gone through life being a generally robust and hedonistic Male, but as a result of this test I am unsure now whether to seek HRT or sit back and await my first period.

Earl of Bronze
21-03-2005, 00:27
I think everyone has some male/female traits. In overtly macho men it's likely they're compensating for strong female traits that embarrass them, possibily because of the home environment in which they grew up.

Quite possibly.

Personally I'm comfortable with my sexuality (hetrosexual male), but that doesnt stop me showing others kindness and consideration. If thats not being manly, then at least its being ''gentlemanly''. Which will do for me thanks.

greencreeper
21-03-2005, 00:30
Well I have gone through life being a generally robust and hedonistic Male, but as a result of this test I am unsure now whether to seek HRT or sit back and await my first period.

Late starter Nikko.

Quite possibly.

Personally I'm comfortable with my sexuality (hetrosexual male), but that doesnt stop me showing others kindness and consideration. If thats not being manly, then at least its being ''gentlemanly''. Which will do for me thanks.
Exactly EOB - surely the ultimate "man" is secure in his sexuality to the point where he can be "feminine" in behaviour, such as showing sensitivity.

Earl of Bronze
21-03-2005, 00:38
Exactly EOB - surely the ultimate "man" is secure in his sexuality to the point where he can be "feminine" in behaviour, such as showing sensitivity.

I dont think it would be the ''ultimate'', but prolly more healthy. AFAIC, there is no point being a hardass about your feelings, I learned that painfull lesson last year.

Nikko
21-03-2005, 00:57

Late starter Nikko.

Yes sorry for the late reply, I had to go and check the loo seat was down and plan a list of all the friends I need to ring up for a gossip with, prior to launching a text message blitz to all of my contacts just before I plan the exact running order of my ironing schedule for a week on Thursday.

I am sure it was much easier being a Bloke. Oh well.

Maggy
21-03-2005, 07:42
I dont think it would be the ''ultimate'', but prolly more healthy. AFAIC, there is no point being a hardass about your feelings, I learned that painfull lesson last year.

:hugs:

Electrolyte01
21-03-2005, 08:19
Size aint everything :p: :D
I knew you would have said that ;)

marina
21-03-2005, 18:52

Ok GC....... share your wisdom, you really can't post something like that and not explain :D What makes us (our posts?) so different to that of the average man/woman? I'd be careful though :erm: since you may well end up insulting everyone on the forum with your reply :p: ;)

I am awaiting your analysis with baited......... fingers :D

punky
21-03-2005, 19:26

Thats totally true. Stereotypes aren't pulled out the air randomly... They are designated because at the time, they must have substiantial supporting evidence around them.

The downside on relying on stereotypes is that culture changes so quickly. In less than a decade sometimes. Stereotypes aren't updated as quick cultural changes, so an accurate stereotype 10 years ago, might not so accurate now.

allieyoung666
21-03-2005, 19:53
I wonder what sort of brains lesbains and gays would have???

Maggy
21-03-2005, 20:50

Would you like to borrow my foot in mouth siggy? :D

Plonking
21-03-2005, 21:46
I was sort of dead on the centre of this, although the results may have been affected by the fact that I have done all these tests several times before, and many of them in the past week (again) for my friends at uni.

I was at a conference last year and one of the guys who does research about this talked for a bit and was semi-convincing. The whole thing is thrown into question with left handers though, as their brains can be a bit different :)

His theory is that 'extreme' male brains are exhibited in autism, whilst extreme female brains come out with.. um.. well he wasn't sure! He thought maybe those pedantic fortune tellers and psychics could be extreme females, although I got the feeling he plucked that one out of the air. :D

P

ZrByte
21-03-2005, 22:44
I was sort of dead on the centre of this, although the results may have been affected by the fact that I have done all these tests several times before, and many of them in the past week (again) for my friends at uni.

I was at a conference last year and one of the guys who does research about this talked for a bit and was semi-convincing. The whole thing is thrown into question with left handers though, as their brains can be a bit different :)

His theory is that 'extreme' male brains are exhibited in autism, whilst extreme female brains come out with.. um.. well he wasn't sure! He thought maybe those pedantic fortune tellers and psychics could be extreme females, although I got the feeling he plucked that one out of the air. :D

P

Im ambidextrous wich apparently can also through these tests out of whack.

Maggy
21-03-2005, 23:52
It's a bit of fun like astrology but it's all twaddle just the same... ;)

greencreeper
22-03-2005, 00:06
Ok GC....... share your wisdom, you really can't post something like that and not explain :D What makes us (our posts?) so different to that of the average man/woman? I'd be careful though :erm: since you may well end up insulting everyone on the forum with your reply :p: ;)

I am awaiting your analysis with baited......... fingers :D

Nah. It's just how people post - sort of gives you a feel for who they are. Of course, it's all about filters - that's what we do everyday: filter are thoughts and feelings. "Can't say that because x" or "I shouldn't feel that because x". This medium is just another filter. I'm confident on here but shy in real life. That's because on here the communication is not F2F, so it doesn't leverage my insecurities. Of course, for some people, filters will work the other way - so on here they come across as a real pain in the ass but in reality they're friendly and easy going. I was just saying that, taking into account the above, I expected certain people to be more male or more female. Might be totally wrong though :shrug: :D

No idea allieyoung666. It's a pity we can't ask one huh :scratch:

Shall I tell her or will you?

[edit] Oh and Plonkin - at 22 years of age you're far too young to be going to conferences. You want to live a bit first :D

ScaredWebWarrior
22-03-2005, 00:12
Having looked at the feedback here and some other feedback I've had, it would seem that a disproportionate number of males seem to have 'female' brains and vice versa.

This is just a perception, but I'd love to see a breakdown as to how each sex scored - i.e. how many scored 'correctly' and how many scored 'wrong' for each sex.

I mean - if the person coding up the test got a sign wrong or something we could all be sitting here contemplating the wrong results!

danielf
22-03-2005, 00:15
It's a bit of fun like astrology but it's all twaddle just the same... ;)

Not necessarily, it's just that it's all based on very large samples which means that it is meaningless to try and make statements about individuals (which people invariable try to do). That doesn't mean it's not worthwhile to research though.

greencreeper
22-03-2005, 00:16
Having looked at the feedback here and some other feedback I've had, it would seem that a disproportionate number of males seem to have 'female' brains and vice versa.

This is just a perception, but I'd love to see a breakdown as to how each sex scored - i.e. how many scored 'correctly' and how many scored 'wrong' for each sex.

I mean - if the person coding up the test got a sign wrong or something we could all be sitting here contemplating the wrong results!
The peope on here aren't representative of the population, so there will be distortion. For a start, you need a certain level of intelligence to be able to operate this computer thingy :D

Agree about the coding - one slip and half the male population have identity issues.

danielf
22-03-2005, 00:21

See my reply to Incog's post. The thing is that men and women on average score differently on some of these tests. Any individual person can/is likely to be a mixed bag. Perhaps people are just posting the results that seem 'odd'

Edit: As I understand, this web survey is actually part of a scientifc study, so I would hope they got the coding right.

Maggy
22-03-2005, 00:37
See my reply to Incog's post. The thing is that men and women on average score differently on some of these tests. Any individual person can/is likely to be a mixed bag. Perhaps people are just posting the results that seem 'odd'

Edit: As I understand, this web survey is actually part of a scientifc study, so I would hope they got the coding right.

How scientific is it?it's akin to the measuring of skulls that the Nazi's indulged in...You really have to be careful about the suppositions that people make.

After all all the sewers in London came about because the designer thought that it was the bad smell that was causing people to become ill with cholera.When he had finished getting them built he discovered that it was sewage in drinking water that actually caused it..So luckily he did the right thing but for the wrong reason....

I suspect that mood has as much to do with the results as anything else...After all how many people didn't measure properly 'cos they were getting bored..or how many just picked at random because it was taking too long..I was beginning to lose the will to finish myself ;)

I say take it with a pinch of salt and don't use it as a basis for any kind of life changing decisions...It's fun but don't take it too seriously. :)

Earl of Bronze
22-03-2005, 00:43
Well, I was feeling a bit anal and recorded (on a scrap of paper) my results. So for a laugh will post them here.... :)

Part 1.

Angles - 18/20, more male brain.

Spot The Difference - 71%, more female. (then again I was trained to take note of pattern etc, this keeps you alive when you are stalking)

Part 2.

Hands. - Left Thumb On Top - right brain donimant, excel in visual, spatial and intuitive process. (I'm a naturally gifted shot, and can estimate ranges accurately by eye)

Part 3.

Emotions and Systems

Empathy - 6/20 (well I'm still officially emotionally scared, so the empathy with others is low at the moment)

Systemising - 16/20 good at analysing or building systems

Eyes - 7/10 good empythiser, sensative to others emotions.

Part 4.

Fingers - Right = 0.96
Left = 1.09

Part 5.

Faces - prefer more feminine faces.

Part 6.

Shapes - 9/12

Words - 9 words female type brain (though I really struggled on this one)

danielf
22-03-2005, 00:59
How scientific is it?it's akin to the measuring of skulls that the Nazi's indulged in...You really have to be careful about the suppositions that people make.

After all all the sewers in London came about because the designer thought that it was the bad smell that was causing people to become ill with cholera.When he had finished getting them built he discovered that it was sewage in drinking water that actually caused it..So luckily he did the right thing but for the wrong reason....

I suspect that mood has as much to do with the results as anything else...After all how many people didn't measure properly 'cos they were getting bored..or how many just picked at random because it was taking too long..I was beginning to lose the will to finish myself ;)

I say take it with a pinch of salt and don't use it as a basis for any kind of life changing decisions...It's fun but don't take it too seriously. :)

It is scientific, in fact many of the tests used in that study are considered scientific judging from the references in the web page. Whether it is poor science is a different matter. However, the fact that this kind of stuff is difficult to study doesn't mean it should not be studied imo. Studying gender differences does not necessarily mean labelling people.

Having said that, gender differences in spatial/verbal ability are well documented in large samples. On average, men are better at spatial tasks, and women are better at verbal tasks. I believe there is truth in that, but again, it is silly to try to use that to make claims about individuals (which is essentially what happens when the site gives you your score and how you sit on the 'gender divide')

Regarding lapses of concentration, you are absolutely right, which again suggests that individual test results should be taken with a huge pinch of salt. Given the amount of data they would expect to gather, the thinking would be that these are random fluctuations, which even out in the entire sample (hopefully)

Maggy
22-03-2005, 01:04
It is scientific, in fact many of the tests used in that study are considered scientific judging from the references in the web page. Whether it is poor science is a different matter. However, the fact that this kind of stuff is difficult to study doesn't mean it should not be studied imo. Studying gender differences does not necessarily mean labelling people.

Having said that, gender differences in spatial/verbal ability are well documented in large samples. On average, men are better at spatial tasks, and women are better at verbal tasks. I believe there is truth in that, but again, it is silly to try to use that to make claims about individuals (which is essentially what happens when the site gives you your score and how you sit on the 'gender divide')

Regarding lapses of concentration, you are absolutely right, which again suggests that individual test results should be taken with a huge pinch of salt. Given the amount of data they would expect to gather, the thinking would be that these are random fluctuations, which even out in the entire sample (hopefully)

Well as long as no one's job prospects rely on such tests frankly I'm not bothered.AS EOB pointed out his recognition skills in the second test were so high because he has been trained to look for such changes....This is the sort of thing that can't be taken into account every time no matter how many searching questions you ask about people's jobs..IMO that is.

danielf
22-03-2005, 01:17
Well as long as no one's job prospects rely on such tests frankly I'm not bothered.AS EOB pointed out his recognition skills in the second test were so high because he has been trained to look for such changes....This is the sort of thing that can't be taken into account every time no matter how many searching questions you ask about people's jobs..IMO that is.

You're spot on there. These types of tests are only useful to make statements about large groups of people, and have very little meaning when it comes to individual cases. Unfortunately, some people jump at the opportunity of being able to stick a number on something, and use it to base a decision on.

That doesn't mean scientists should not try to understand these differences though.

punky
22-03-2005, 01:32
Well as long as no one's job prospects rely on such tests frankly I'm not bothered.

Well, I really doubt anything that important will come down how you score on these tests. These tests are here, because scientists have to constantly test data to see if still conforms with an ever-changing environment, and if something has changed, how and why? By running us through these tests, they compare our answers with last year, year before that, last decade, etc to see where we are now, but more importantly in which direction are we heading.

If memory serves me, the noticeable "feminisation of Man" was a pre-cursor theory that lead to discoveries such as the Y chromosome constantly degenerating and will therefore eventually be extinct, and the fact that estrogen seems to survive water treatments much more frequently than testosterone.

marina
22-03-2005, 19:30
Nah. It's just how people post - sort of gives you a feel for who they are.........................[Huge snippity snip]

"Nah" ? Not really acceptable i'm afraid ;) You posted a lot of theory that i'm well aware of but in your very vague reply, didn't really answer my question :)

I asked what it was that made you think, even in jest perhaps, that each of the posters you mentioned would have either more female or male brains. Specifics GC........ specific examples please :D I actually learned nothing from your post that i didn't already know and am intrigued as to what you believe makes a poster's contributions to threads (as in style) or their actual opinions more feminine or masculine :)
I'm not just pulling your chain with this question....... i'm genuinely interested....... i have my own theories and beliefs but would like to compare them with yours :)

Ta very muchly :D

greencreeper
22-03-2005, 23:01
"Nah" ? Not really acceptable i'm afraid ;) You posted a lot of theory that i'm well aware of but in your very vague reply, didn't really answer my question :)

I asked what it was that made you think, even in jest perhaps, that each of the posters you mentioned would have either more female or male brains. Specifics GC........ specific examples please :D I actually learned nothing from your post that i didn't already know and am intrigued as to what you believe makes a poster's contributions to threads (as in style) or their actual opinions more feminine or masculine :)
I'm not just pulling your chain with this question....... i'm genuinely interested....... i have my own theories and beliefs but would like to compare them with yours :)

Ta very muchly :D
You're a hard woman Marina :D

Taking Punky as an example - not that I would take Punky (anywhere) :D If you didn't know he was male, you'd be forgiven for thinking he was female from his balanced postings and generally open, accepting attitude.

People have confused scrotnig for female and (I think) orangebird for male, which goes some way to showing that without visual clues (i.e. you cannot see the poster's face) you use the style and content of posting as a guide to the poster's gender.

Of course, all this boils down to stereotyping - there's nothing to say that women cannot be butch but society expects that they're not.

Maggy
22-03-2005, 23:11

Taking Punky as an example - not that I would take Punky (anywhere) :D If you didn't know he was male, you'd be forgiven for thinking he was female from his balanced postings and generally open, accepting attitude.

People have confused scrotnig for female and (I think) orangebird for male, which goes some way to showing that without visual clues (i.e. you cannot see the poster's face) you use the style and content of posting as a guide to the poster's gender.

Of course, all this boils down to stereotyping - there's nothing to say that women cannot be butch but society expects that they're not.

Well I HAVE to tell folk I'm female..Otherwise I find some folk get confused..
;) That's why I'm insistent that I'm a Goddess... ;)

homealone
22-03-2005, 23:18

ok, John of the vertically challenged spotted integument, what's my style? :)

greencreeper
22-03-2005, 23:24
ok, John of the vertically challenged spotted integument, what's my style? :)

A spotted what? I have a touch of eczema :erm: I think I'm missing something.

It's difficult with you homealone because I can't think of use as anything other than male, whereas (initially) I had Punky down as "not certain, possibly gay". You're not a reactionary.

:idea: And light shone down. I get it now - spotted integument. Oh very good :D I like :D

homealone
22-03-2005, 23:43
A spotted what? I have a touch of eczema :erm: I think I'm missing something.

It's difficult with you homealone because I can't think of use as anything other than male, whereas (initially) I had Punky down as "not certain, possibly gay". You're not a reactionary.

:idea: And light shone down. I get it now - spotted integument. Oh very good :D I like :D

aha - I'm a repressed intellectual ;)

Nikko
22-03-2005, 23:48
aha - I'm a repressed intellectual ;)

rightly so :PP:

marina
23-03-2005, 08:43

................. [Spippity snipped]

Thanks for that GC :)

At least now i've learned..... that from my posts etc, you believe me to have unbalanced postings and the generally unaccepting attitude of a closed mind, with the bonus, PERHAPS!, of being being belligerent, rude and aggressive at times ;)

YAYY!! my work here is done :D

Oh and i wonder if i'd be referred to as hard for wanting what i'd asked for in the first place if i was a man and not a woman :scratch: ;)

:PP: