PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!

Nugget
16-03-2005, 16:21
Well, as of 5 o'clock this evening, I am officially on hollibobs until the 29th March :wavey:

As a result, I thought I'd take the opportunity to wish a happy holiday to Love_Monkey and homealone ('cos I know that they're off as well), and a good one and happy Easter to anyone else who's away over the next couple of weeks.

Have a good one everybody-peeps

:sleeping: :Sun: :tired: :waving: :beer: :beer: :beer: :drunk: :dmonk:

Maggy
16-03-2005, 16:24
Only got tomorrow and Monday and then I start my holidays...I'm taking two days off for personal time. :tu:

homealone
16-03-2005, 16:26
Well, as of 5 o'clock this evening, I am officially on hollibobs until the 29th March :wavey:

As a result, I thought I'd take the opportunity to wish a happy holiday to Love_Monkey and homealone ('cos I know that they're off as well), and a good one and happy Easter to anyone else who's away over the next couple of weeks.

thanks matey - have a good one, I'm sure I will too, but expect not to remember anything about it :drunk: :D

Halcyon
16-03-2005, 17:01
Sounds like you are going to have a nice holiday then.
Hope you all have fun.
Take it easy, and have a good break.

Macca371
16-03-2005, 17:14
Holidays start on Friday, and they are well waited for. Even though this half term has probably been one of the shortest at 4 weeks, it has been no doubt the hardest, as I have worked my ass off at college

punky
16-03-2005, 17:18
Have a great holidays guys, enjoy your rest. :)

Mr_love_monkey
16-03-2005, 17:39

Cheers matey!

However at this rate I'm going to be working till late and then up all night packing and everything....

You have a good one too!

Tuftus
16-03-2005, 18:15
Enjoy!!!