PDA

View Full Version : Going offline

AndrewJ
16-03-2005, 15:21
Hello all, well today or early tommorow NTL are due to come and take my SACM back, I am moving house asap with my gf two dogs and 1 cat, lol, so it time to drop the internet, I shall be re-connecting once I move but this could be a month or so considering a new pc has to arrive first as the laptop will have to be portable then and not wired to a ethernet lead.

Take care all, and greeny me to hell while i am away :D .

:beer: to Russ_D that mp3 of the wax will have me and my mates laughing away till 2060 lmao.

and :beer: to the rest of you all for being the nutters like normal.

STONEISLAND
16-03-2005, 15:23
Take care all, and greeny me to hell while i am away :D

Still waiting for mine ;)

Good Luck with your move and dont get to streesed out with it. :fit:

In a bit. :D

gary_580
16-03-2005, 15:26

ermmmm thats not allowed

Have a red one for you troubles :D ONLY JOKING!!!

AndrewJ
16-03-2005, 15:29
;) lmao thanks Gary_580 :beer: ahh well I do hope ntl leave it till tomoro but knowing my luck they will be here today, then I am left with some old ps2 which makes more noises then a hippo snoring.

Lmao..ahh well soon to have a nice new house.

Still waiting for mine ;)

Good Luck with your move and dont get to streesed out with it. :fit:

In a bit. :D

Thanks mate will post some pictures up later if SACM aint been robbed by some ntl guy, house is in a bit of a tip, it is a council house though but inside was gutted through a fire.

Everything is new inside its amazing but its being decorated right now and hence it looks a right **** heap.

Ramrod
16-03-2005, 15:30
Good luck with the move m8 :tu: :)

gary_580
16-03-2005, 15:32
then I am left with some old ps2 which makes more noises then a hippo snoring.

You sure thats not the girlfriend :D

ian@huth
Good luck with the move and be back soon. If you only have a SACM they will probably not bother picking it up.

Paul K
Hello all, well today or early tommorow NTL are due to come and take my SACM back, I am moving house asap with my gf two dogs and 1 cat, lol, so it time to drop the internet, I shall be re-connecting once I move but this could be a month or so considering a new pc has to arrive first as the laptop will have to be portable then and not wired to a ethernet lead.

:beer: to Russ_D that mp3 of the wax will have me and my mates laughing away till 2060 lmao.

and :beer: to the rest of you all for being the nutters like normal.
Quick, while he's gone let's register a new domain and move the forum ;) :p:
Don't forget your internet connection is the priority when you get to the new house. Water, food, beds and gas you can do without but electricity and broadband must be dealt with as soon as possible :tu:

dilli-theclaw
16-03-2005, 15:33
Well I hope to see you again soon :)

Stuart
16-03-2005, 15:34
Good luck..

ikthius
16-03-2005, 15:40
don't come back :D

ik

AndrewJ
16-03-2005, 15:46
I will be back thanks for the kind words :D

Hoping they dont come till Thursday, would make my life easier as I have a 400mb file of Jessica Alba pics downloading...and no NTL guy is taking my SACM while that is happening..

Tuftus
16-03-2005, 15:49
Good luck and don't drop too many boxes!!!

;)

Halcyon
16-03-2005, 15:52
Good luck with the move. I hope its as stress free as possible for you.

If you ever get lost or your mind is brain washed, or whatever, just look up in the sky and search for the cable forum modem light shining bright. Follow it, and you should arrive back at the forum index.

Hope it all goes well for you.