PDA

View Full Version : Is There A Problem With NTL Broadband In The Ilford Area ?

scoobystu2
14-03-2005, 13:43
Hi there,
Just registered with this excellent forum today. I have noted a lot of problems currently in several areas with NTL Boradband. I guess this has a lot to do with their upgrade. Just thought I would ask if anyone is experiencing any problems in the ilford area, as my modem RDY is flashing (SYNC is on constant) and obviously I cannot access the internet.
Unfortunately I do not have broadband medic installed and thought posting here would be much better than waiting for NTL customer services.
Thanks in advance.:D

Paul K
14-03-2005, 13:44
Could look Here (http://www.ntl-isp.ntl.com/ServiceStatus/) for information too ;)

th'engineer
14-03-2005, 13:46
Hi there,
Just registered with this excellent forum today. I have noted a lot of problems currently in several areas with NTL Boradband. I guess this has a lot to do with their upgrade. Just thought I would ask if anyone is experiencing any problems in the ilford area, as my modem RDY is flashing (SYNC is on constant) and obviously I cannot access the internet.
Unfortunately I do not have broadband medic installed and thought posting here would be much better than waiting for NTL customer services.
Thanks in advance.:D

If you lights are flashing try rebooting the modem might stabilise it if not could be a SNR power related problem

scoobystu2
14-03-2005, 13:50
Hi ,
Yeah saw that one already and have a collegue in Luton who won't be too pleased to see there are 2 days of partial outage. No mention of Ilford though.
Thanks anyway for the link, much appreciated.

th'engineer,
Yeah I tried that a few times over the weekend as system went down on Friday.
It has gone before, but then most of the lights were out I think.
The download LED flashes fast, as does the ready. SYNC is on constant .