PDA

View Full Version : Paddington to Euston stations

markmarkymark
13-03-2005, 19:21
Yo all

Bit of triva - anyone know the approx taxi or tube travel times between these two stations. Need to travel between the two in the morning to catch a tight connecting train.

cheers

Mark

Chimaera
13-03-2005, 19:22
Not sure but I know there's a lot of roadworks going on in the area so it might be a bit tight anyway.

AndrewJ
13-03-2005, 19:23
public service to run on a time???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chris W
13-03-2005, 19:25
taxi in the rush hour? a long time....

tube: to euston square- 15minutes, about 3 minutes walk to euston main station

bus: bout half hour from paddington to euston

have a look at http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk for possible journeys

Dislaimer: the times are estimates only- i cannot be held liable for you missing your connection ;)

Paul K
13-03-2005, 19:26
Well the journey planner on the tfl site is stating anywhere between 20-30 minutes so I would err on the side of caution and leave at least 40 mins before you want to arrive especially if it's during the peak rush time.

BBKing
13-03-2005, 19:39
About 15 minutes by direct tube (Hammersmith & City or Circle*) to Euston Square, which is good five minutes walk from Euston main line, or take the Bakerloo and change at Oxford Circus for the Victoria direct. Best allow half an hour for queuing for tickets, waiting for train, up and down escalators.

Taxi, depending on time of day could be five minutes or fifty. Best off with the tube.

*Note that these go from completely opposite ends of Paddington! If arriving by mainline FGW go for Circle, if arriving on a local train go for the H&C.

markmarkymark
13-03-2005, 19:43
Many thanks all for such a quick response....

That links was useful too!

cheers :)

mark