PDA

View Full Version : Dog poo :(

Ray Vonn
12-03-2005, 14:17
Why the hell should i have to pick up rather chunky feeling dog poo from outside my property?

I assumed a part of my council tax went towards street cleansing?

Paul K
12-03-2005, 14:20
Why the hell should i have to pick up rather chunky feeling dog poo from outside my property?

Is it your dog that is leaving the mess? If so then it's part of the responsibility of being a dog owner. If not then I would look to find the owner of offending canine ;)

paulyoung666
12-03-2005, 14:23

it does ;) , but you cant expect the local street sweeper to be outside your house 24/7 can you ;)

Ray Vonn
12-03-2005, 14:25
Is it your dog that is leaving the mess? If so then it's part of the responsibility of being a dog owner. If not then I would look to find the owner of offending canine ;)

We don't own a dog so i can assure you it's not a mess caused by us. The offending turd was left for 3 days before i had to clean it up. I got tired of telling the kids to "dodge" that **** :(

Stuart
12-03-2005, 14:26
Either do what Paul said, or use a Shovel...

Paul K
12-03-2005, 14:30

We don't own a dog so i can assure you it's not a mess caused by us. The offending turd was left for 3 days before i had to clean it up. I got tired of telling the kids to "dodge" that **** :(
If that's the case then I would keep an eye out for whoever is allowing their dog to do it and then either confront them or complain to your local council as it's an offence to allow your dog to foul on the street without picking it up and disposing of it. We have an idiot doing it round here and if I catch him he's gonna regret the day that mobile phones gained a camera ;)
Oh if the fouling problem is significant in your street then I would suggest asking the local council to clear it up as it's a health hazard. Streetcare or enviroment are normally the people to complain to if it's a re-occuring problem. Personally I'd like to find the culprit and deliver it through their letter box, well return to sender sounds fair to me :naughty:

Nanook
12-03-2005, 14:36

Because a chunky dog left it there.

Yes it does, even though the council don't actually put the turds there in the first place, probably a dog owner from he next street. :)

AndrewJ
12-03-2005, 14:51
Or find where he/she lives, and rent a farmer to "make a mistaken drop off" on 20 ton of cow dung.... right on there front porch :)

I am sure the shi.te would hit the fan then :D

allieyoung666
12-03-2005, 15:51
Just swill it away with a bucket of hot water.

Maggy
12-03-2005, 17:03
Just swill it away with a bucket of hot water.

Thus speaks the voice of reason and pragmatic common sense. :D

A greenie for you....

Escapee
12-03-2005, 18:25

we get it all over the street and up my driveway, the best bit is its from one house. They let their dogs out to do it all over the street, their next door neighbour complained last summer because the smell was so bad in the back garden, so its been the road ever since.

I have so far refrained from going over there, because I know what will happen.

Interestingly, the family is the ones who are campaigning for the hostel for homeless people in our street, and they are real do-gooders. They also work for some organisation helping the homeless......

What an example they set, they should be bl**dy homeless and kicked out of their rented house (paid for by benefits) :mad:

zoombini
13-03-2005, 20:28
I found out yesterday that this estate gets it by dog owners from a neighbouring estate, they walk there dogs over here to crap & then walk back !

Mind you, from this estate, they walk thier dogs onto the canal, let them crap at thier earliest convinience & then walk home.
This means that I cannot find a single 1m stretch of towpath that is without at least 2 turds on, so cannot fish on it. Grrr!

allieyoung666
13-03-2005, 20:30
I would make the owners eat it if I caught them and then they would think twice, it is like when they pee on your wheel that really does take the biscuit!!

zoombini
13-03-2005, 20:32
If I see any actually crapping outside my door then I'll be straight onto them.

I'll go as far as following them to find where they live then returning thier crap to them (while wearing gloves). :D

allieyoung666
13-03-2005, 20:34
I stand there and make them clean it up!!!!

Mick
13-03-2005, 20:45
Oh what a right riveting subject we are on here. :sick: :erm:

Maggy
13-03-2005, 20:46
Makes toast seem like a good subject for a thread. :D

allieyoung666
13-03-2005, 20:54
I know how far can you take this lovely subject???

AndrewJ
13-03-2005, 21:05
Well this thread is heading into a crap(py) demise of topic :P

Lets hope it don't turd up into other offtopic crap.

Paul K
13-03-2005, 21:07
I know how far can you take this lovely subject???
Suppose it depends on how warm it is and if the dog in question was in good health when it deposited the subject ;) On a cold day with a good firm subject I would guess you could carry it quite far before letting it drop :p:

homealone
13-03-2005, 21:27
Suppose it depends on how warm it is and if the dog in question was in good health when it deposited the subject ;) On a cold day with a good firm subject I would guess you could carry it quite far before letting it drop :p:

if I queried something you said in a telephone conversation about how much you charged for that service, would it be a fee call matter?? ;)

Paul K
13-03-2005, 21:55

if I queried something you said in a telephone conversation about how much you charged for that service, would it be a fee call matter?? ;)
Now that's nearly as bad as a certain other members puns ;) Do you often ring people up to see how much they charge for their services?? :naughty:

homealone
13-03-2005, 22:48
Now that's nearly as bad as a certain other members puns ;) Do you often ring people up to see how much they charge for their services?? :naughty:

aside from your question, 'he' did spend some time with the master, if I recall ;) :D

zoombini
14-03-2005, 08:56
Enough of the crap jokes please... :D

AndrewJ
14-03-2005, 08:57
Okay lets dump them into the crap bin and swiftly move on.

Gooch
14-03-2005, 11:40
I think this thread begs the question.

Whatever happened to white dog poo? ;)

A classic 80's poo that will make you go blind if you eat it. That's what I was told anyway!!!

Russ
14-03-2005, 11:46

A very good question, you can't find any these days for love nor money.

A classic 80's poo that will make you go blind if you eat it. That's what I was told anyway!!!

Who on earth found that out...?

Nugget
14-03-2005, 11:51
I think this thread begs the question.

That's not what I was told made you go blind :naughty:

Thinking on, maybe that's why I need to wear glasses ;)

Paul K
14-03-2005, 11:54

A very good question, you can't find any these days for love nor money.

Dunno why I bother but just for you Russ White Poo (http://www.geocities.com/poostix_uk/whitepoo.html)

Gooch
14-03-2005, 11:58
Paul

A thoroughly absorbing and informative read. Congratulations!

Russ
14-03-2005, 12:05
Dunno why I bother but just for you Russ White Poo (http://www.geocities.com/poostix_uk/whitepoo.html)

Thoroughly disturbing stuff :disturbd:

gary_580
14-03-2005, 12:21

most blind people have dogs so i guess thats the reasoning ;)

Paul K
14-03-2005, 12:30

most blind people have dogs so i guess thats the reasoning ;)
I don't think those are the type of white sticks they are thinking of though :p: More along the lines of
"There'll be bluebottles over,
the white cliffs of Rover,
Tomorrow just you wait and see" ;)

gary_580
14-03-2005, 12:36
I don't think those are the type of white sticks they are thinking of though :p: More along the lines of
"There'll be bluebottles over,
the white cliffs of Rover,
Tomorrow just you wait and see" ;)

but they are blind!