PDA

View Full Version : ntl problem

on the nose
12-03-2005, 12:41
waiting all morning for my box to be changed,only to be told when he came,oh i thought i was changing your box from analog tv to digital tv,they dide'nt say that you needed a samsung box, my sat messed up now,thinking sacking ntl they crap ill be going down cancelling my diret debit and pay when i want:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

scrotnig
12-03-2005, 12:51
waiting all morning for my box to be changed,only to be told when he came,oh i thought i was changing your box from analog tv to digital tv,they dide'nt say that you needed a samsung box, my sat messed up now,thinking sacking ntl they crap ill be going down cancelling my diret debit and pay when i want:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Very poor service which you should put a written complaint in about.

However, if you cancel your DD and 'pay when you want' the only person you'll hurt is yourself. Every single late bill puts a record on your credit file.

Paul
12-03-2005, 12:52
Title edited.

Bill C
12-03-2005, 12:53
Title edited.

Thank you

on the nose
12-03-2005, 13:09
yes your right scrotnig i dorn't want a bad credit report,well ive rung cs again told them the problem, and they have given me another appointment for wed afternoon,this time bring the right box samsung not a pace box which ive already got,engineer said he carn't get hold of any samsung boxes anywhere.
so lets see if they come up with one, surely they carn't let me down again can they:Yikes:

scrotnig
12-03-2005, 13:12
yes your right scrotnig i dorn't want a bad credit report,well ive rung cs again told them the problem, and they have given me another appointment for wed afternoon,this time bring the right box samsung not a pace box which ive already got,engineer said he carn't get hold of any samsung boxes anywhere.
so lets see if they come up with one, surely they carn't let me down again can they:Yikes:
I think this could be why people are being asked to hang fire til April 4th, there probably aren't enough Samsungs in circulation.

You'd be better with a morning appointment, I've often found by the afternoon any Samsungs the engineer had have been used on the morning appointments.....

Florence
12-03-2005, 17:29
I think this could be why people are being asked to hang fire til April 4th, there probably aren't enough Samsungs in circulation.

You'd be better with a morning appointment, I've often found by the afternoon any Samsungs the engineer had have been used on the morning appointments.....

I would have thought if the engineer was told this was a samsung swap to allow him to be upgraded they would make sure he had on by placing his name on the box in the morning. Otherwise some who will perhaps never have internet like my mother would be getting the samsungs while those needing them will still be struggling. Its only a case of putting the correct STB to the order.

IE.

Pace to those just having TV package
Samsungs for those who need top swap already having a working pace fitted.