PDA

View Full Version : Print out of numbers dialled??

smicer07
10-03-2005, 20:22
Is there any way I could get a print out of all numbers dialled from our Telewest phone??

Cheers.

Aragorn
10-03-2005, 21:05
Ask to have itemised billing? I would hope it would itemise all calls on your next bill, not just from when you request it. Before you last bill may be more tricky.

thedazstar
11-03-2005, 16:40
If you request an itemised bill to see every call your phone has made in a month i can confirm you will get the whole bill for that month not just from when you requested.

Also it would not be possible to get bills from a period that was not fully itemised. Sorry:mad:

atlantic-crossin
03-05-2005, 14:29
It is possible but for legal purposes only (Example: court cases etc...) and you would be charged for having to have the NCLC retrieve this information from our process archieves. This can be requested in part with the data protection act.
Many few customer need this and for there are quite happy to see there bills in the future fully itimized.

How does it work?
On the system we change the Itimization from 20p to 1p as all chargable calls are automatically charged 6p connection charge this means that all calls become itimized.
As far as I am aware this will only cover from the day you request it and not for the whole month - I may be wrong if so please let me know as we dont see example of bills after an itimization change request has been done.

Calls which are Free due to Talk Evenings & Weekends / Talk Unlimited or standard line rental (Changing from 321 to Talk Weekends)

Reason for price increase from £10 to £10.50 as Line rental is £10 and Talk Weekends is 50p

(Company has surveyed and results show customers preffer Free calls nationaly thru out the weekend rather than Free cable to cable calls from 6pm to 6am and thru out the weekend)

Calls of which are part of a talk package do not show on your bill or on our screens as they are not charged for there is no purpose for us to store them. However I did once take a call where customer needed proof of dialing 01 numbers while on talk unlimited to a specific company for legal purposes with a court case. After checking what help we can provided they can request this in writting to the NCLC but would be charged a nonimal fee and can take up to 6 weeks for it to arrive.

I am the account holder why carnt I be told the numbers that are dialled on my home phone number, I pay the bills I am the person I say I am?
Reason for this is the Data Protection Act forbids this.
Why if I am the account holder?
Because certain calls can be made for example: Samaritans
When viewed on the system they are simple numbers displayed without the company name etc...
If we was to provide the number this may break confidentiality for the individual who called the Samaritans etc...

Certain individuals are also subject to domestic violence which providing numbers over the phone to recent dialled numbers can provoke, encourage domestic violence.

For there all numbers are not allowed to be divolged over the phone but will need to wait for the bill to be sent out in the post

If it is a chargable call if will show on the bill if above the itimization setting example: 6p connection charge can allow a 3 minute call to a 4p per min number and not show on the standard itimization (6p + 4 + 4 + 4 = 18p) beneath itimization of 20p for there would not show on the bill

What about the number of calls beneath 20p?
70 calls common I havent made that many surely?
As explained above a 6p connection charge occurs the moment the phone is connected with the number dialled. This includes hanging up the moment you hear an answer machine with a mobile phone, called some one to call you back or you gave up on the phone ringing placed the receiver down but some one at the other end picked up as when doing so.

Also:-
Please also Note:
Free cable to cable calls are free for its duration period only, you will be charged 6p to connect to the number example: (between 6pm to 6am on 321 tarif)
You call a number and spend 2 mins on it charged 6p you call a call a number and spend 3 hours on it you would be still charged 6p
This would also be classified as a call beneath 20p

YOU DO NOT GET CHARGED FOR THE NUMBER SIMPLY RINGING

Hope this helps regarding the subject of itimization billing
** information correct to time post was placed on here **

altis
03-05-2005, 14:40
With my BT account I can view online a complete list of dialled numbers. IIRC, I can also assign names to 30 numbers and sort them by name, or number, or cost. I can even create pie-charts of different aspects of our calling pattern - all very useful.

http://www2.bt.com/youraccount
...and follow view your bills online.

SMHarman
03-05-2005, 17:01
OK - I'll bite - what is your wonderful ex doing now?

Perhaps you should be less suspicious and get out more?

Perhaps this thread should be merged with the relationship over thread?