PDA

View Full Version : Unhappy Service

xathras
03-03-2005, 02:49
Right OK I have got sick with NTL now, can anyone help.

NTL Broadband Support in India are aweful, NTL Main number just give me address to write a complaint to.

Where do I stand

From day 1 signing up to my service

* No registration information from NTL have to ring NTL to force connection
* Modem drops connection now and again (previous post, due to poor power levels)
* No billing from July till January
* Rang NTL November, December to address billing issue, promised to resolve
* Service Disconnected
* Billing still unresolved
* Held to ransom pay full amount or no service, unhappy to pay in one go not my fault, but agreed to pay.
* Poor quality service over Jan/Feb
* No Email, No Web etc, etc (NTL big known problems)
* Cannot route to Natwest after Data Centre issues, NTL won't help even though I have tracert etc to suggest NTL routing issue.
* Unhappy customer

carlingman
04-03-2005, 00:01
Hi xathras,

Good point of call maybe here (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/article.php?a=28)

Pick out the top bod for your region and fire off an e-mail.

:D

xathras
04-03-2005, 00:05
Hi xathras,

Good point of call maybe here (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/article.php?a=28)

Pick out the top bod for your region and fire off an e-mail.

[From 1st February there will be no more regional managers and everything will be based centrally]

carlingman
04-03-2005, 00:19
[From 1st February there will be no more regional managers and everything will be based centrally]

Ah well maybe post your region and hope for a passing member of staff from that region who can escalate this for you or offer another contact point.

ian@huth
04-03-2005, 00:29
Ah well maybe post your region and hope for a passing member of staff from that region who can escalate this for you or offer another contact point.

:DOr go up the tree and email one of those listed.

nfs6600
04-03-2005, 00:37

Hi,

the names on that link supplied is actually for the directors of the company mate. Rest assured, complain to them and your problems will be resolved. Nothing strikes the fear into us more than getting problems direct from the managing director of the company.

good luck and keep us posted :tu:

xathras
18-03-2005, 22:59
Sent my complaint to the Managing Director, was recently rang by NTL to check on my service am I happy etc. and also a call from NTL technical support who are based in Swansea, they were very helpful, I was refunded half my broadband fee for this month which is nice ;)

I basically took the steps pointed out on the watchdog site how to complain efficiently and boy it does actually work.

To make things better I got the direct email of the technical guy who said email me anytime with your problems and he will phone me back.

Chrysalis
19-03-2005, 00:16
another case of good support from swansea bad from india and having hard work to get someone in swansea. Glad its resolved :)

Nikko
19-03-2005, 01:31
another case of good support from swansea bad from india and having hard work to get someone in swansea. Glad its resolved :)

Ok this is now personal. I cannot report an individual post, as they are never of sufficient content to be of note.

This individual has been festering around here for a while now, and contributes nothing but half a$$ed snipes at anything ntl. Whilst this cannot be construed as anything serious, after a time it gets very irritating.

Either say something interesting & worthwhile Chrysalis, or shut up, please.

I am not going to mention Gas Modems btw that was another thread.

Bill C
19-03-2005, 01:38
I am not going to mention Gas Modems btw that was another thread.

I never said a word :)

Keytops
19-03-2005, 02:54
Ok this is now personal.

Does the truth hurt?

th'engineer
19-03-2005, 04:29
I never said a word :)

now thats not like you :p: :LOL:

xathras
19-03-2005, 08:08
ladies ladies ladies dont ruin the post ;)

Chrysalis
20-03-2005, 02:47
Personal? What individual have I said something bad about?

Mick
20-03-2005, 08:23
Okay this thread is now closed as it seems the original issue has now been sorted out. Can I remind members that if they have issues with particular members, they do have an ignore facility. Please do not take it upon yourselves to start flaming and getting personal with one another in threads. Thank you.