PDA

View Full Version : When do we have to grow up?

Maggy
26-02-2005, 16:31
We have all seen the aged hippy with their moth eaten afghan coats and floppy hair.The elderly Teddy boy with comb over quiff.Mouldering Hell's Angels complete with beer gut. :(

Today I saw the aged Goth mother with daughter in tow wandering around Morrison's.A depressing site because the Goth look is so aging to begin with.All that black against a wrinkled pale face does not improve the older woman.Well that's my opinion anyway. :erm:

Anyone else come across a similar situation?

Bifta
26-02-2005, 16:37
We have all seen the aged hippy with their moth eaten afghan coats and floppy hair.The elderly Teddy boy with comb over quiff.Mouldering Hell's Angels complete with beer gut. :(

Today I saw the aged Goth mother with daughter in tow wandering around Morrison's.A depressing site because the Goth look is so aging to begin with.All that black against a wrinkled pale face does not improve the older woman.Well that's my opinion anyway. :erm:

Live and let live I say, if people are happy to dress that way and be seen in public fair play to them, who am I to criticise?

Flubflow
26-02-2005, 17:26

More frightening are those stiff twin-setted "business" women. The ones who walk around with a miserable tight face, clacking their heels loudly, caked with pounds of makeup to fill in the face cracks and look dissaprovingly at anything that is not a mirror of themselves.

Ramrod
26-02-2005, 17:42
Live and let live I say, if people are happy to dress that way and be seen in public fair play to them, who am I to criticise?You can still have a laugh though :D