PDA

View Full Version : Do I need active phoneline for bb?

kendon
24-02-2005, 19:11
Ok, we had/have two accounts with NTL, a TV/Phone account and a Broadband account - each has separate account number, the TV/Phone in my partner's name and the broadband in my name.

Now, we have had numerous issues with the TV/Phone account and it got to a point a few months ago where we basically decided we weren't paying the account anymore due to numerous technical and billing issues.

Today NTL have disconnected the TV and Phone permanently. As I write this the broadband is still working fine (and paid up to date I might add). Now the question is, do you have to have a phone/TV account with NTL to use their broadband service?

Thanks in advance.

scrotnig
24-02-2005, 19:12
Ok, we had/have two accounts with NTL, a TV/Phone account and a Broadband account - each has separate account number, the TV/Phone in my partner's name and the broadband in my name.

Now, we have had numerous issues with the TV/Phone account and it got to a point a few months ago where we basically decided we weren't paying the account anymore due to numerous technical and billing issues.

Today NTL have disconnected the TV and Phone permanently. As I write this the broadband is still working fine (and paid up to date I might add). Now the question is, do you have to have a phone/TV account with NTL to use their broadband service?

Thanks in advance.
No, the broadband runs independently.

cookie_365
24-02-2005, 23:26
I have BB but have never had either phone or TV from NTL.