PDA

View Full Version : personality of women ?

kronas
24-02-2005, 15:31
the german newspaper blid has reported an italian researchers work and findings about the personality of women by the size and shape of their breasts:

According to Lorenzoni, a woman with large, round breasts like a melon may appear motherly, but is far from it. "She likes eating and wants to be spoiled and admired. But seldom likes sex," he said.

For men who want someone a bit more lively they should choose a woman with "lemon" breasts - pert and prominent. "These women are full of life and can laugh at themselves. They want a balanced life without surprises."

Pert, oval-shaped breasts are for Lorenzoni like pineapples. "A woman with pineapple breasts is intelligent, often has a career but is still romantic. They are also faithful. Whoever wins their heart will not lose it quickly."

Grapefruit-shaped breasts - pert and firm - are also not a good sign for good sex. "This woman may look erotic, but in reality is bashful and homely. She spoils her partner but prefers tenderness over sex."

Even women with "oranges" are not going to turn up the temperature between the sheets. "While she is self-confident and knows her goals, she has little interest in sex. She likes conversation and partnerships."

more in the link:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1294905.html

it could alll be a very fruity experiance :p:

Caspar
24-02-2005, 15:41
What which are best for sex then?.../C make notes for the weekend ;)

...anyway...I'm just confused by the three words of the thread title!...

kronas
24-02-2005, 15:42
...anyway...I'm just confused by the three words of the thread title!...

thats just begging for a flame.....but i think you might be right! :p:

Ramrod
24-02-2005, 15:46
Only the Italians could come up with something like that! :rolleyes: :D

danielf
24-02-2005, 15:49
Surely the bum must play a role as well? :D

Russ
24-02-2005, 15:58
Yes, for talking out of :p:

Maggy
24-02-2005, 15:59
So has anyone asked any Italian women if they judge a man's personality by the size and shape of his privates? :erm:

danielf
24-02-2005, 16:01
So has anyone asked any Italian women if they judge a man's personality by the size and shape of his privates? :erm:

What a ridiculous suggestion... :rolleyes: :shrug: :D

Nugget
24-02-2005, 16:02

His privates? Most blokes would say that they had at least a General :p:

danielf
24-02-2005, 16:03

I salute you sir :)

Marge
24-02-2005, 16:05

:rolleyes:

Maggy
24-02-2005, 16:05

Well I think WOMEN should be taking any such survey.If men can make such sweeping generalisations about women by the shape of their breasts then fairs,fair we should be able to do the same about men. :p: So what men would say is neither here nor there. :p: :p:

Nugget
24-02-2005, 16:13
:rolleyes:

Be fair Debs, it was a generalisation - I wasn't talking about mine!

Mine's at least a Field Marshall :p:

Russ
24-02-2005, 16:19
Well I think WOMEN should be taking any such survey.If men can make such sweeping generalisations about women by the shape of their breasts then fairs,fair we should be able to do the same about men. :p: So what men would say is neither here nor there. :p: :p:

Just face it Coggy, women get a raw deal on these matters - we can get a good idea of the shape and size of a woman's assets just by looking yet we can get away with hiding our attributes right up until the point of no return :D

Caspar
24-02-2005, 16:21
To be fair it's only offending to the offended, not trying to make another generalisation..but most people arn't bothered by conclusions made by generalisations, generally.

kronas
24-02-2005, 17:09
Only the Italians could come up with something like that! :rolleyes: :D

where's marina when you need her :p:

Ramrod
24-02-2005, 17:25
Italy was the only place/time that my wife has ever hit anyone......apparently some Italian bloke wouldn't leave her alone so she punched him in the face :rofl:

Earl of Bronze
24-02-2005, 17:39
Italy was the only place/time that my wife has ever hit anyone......apparently some Italian bloke wouldn't leave her alone so she punched him in the face :rofl:

And who ever said English women cant be classy. ;)

:jk:

kronas
24-02-2005, 17:52

:jk:

they can be :disturbd: :Yikes: :shocked: ;)

Ramrod
24-02-2005, 18:22

:jk:I know.....It's completely out of character.....he must have wound her up good and proper :D