PDA

View Full Version : 2 Things.....

ic14
05-09-2003, 12:51
1st: The pirates of the caribbean game is accually very gooD!
Recommend it to rpg fans, who dont mind being put in the deep end staright away!:D

2nd: Who here thinks DLC only games count as full LIVE games? I dont, but M$ does, KOTOR has the full LIVE sash on it, as does Desert storm 2, both DLC only games.:(

Boom
05-09-2003, 13:37
1st: Already have it and I know its good because I played SeaDogs previously on PC and PoTC was developed by the same guys orginally as SeaDogs2. However, I still think Port Royale is the best thing since Pirates! Awesome game.

2nd: Agreed, but when did marketing stop at the truth?

ic14
05-09-2003, 13:39
Originally posted by Boom
1st: Already have it and I know its good because I played SeaDogs previously on PC and PoTC was developed by the same guys orginally as SeaDogs2. However, I still think Port Royale is the best thing since Pirates! Awesome game.

2nd: Agreed, but when did marketing stop at the truth?

1 Did you get it on PC then?

2 Well of course no marketing is ever trueful ans M$s LIVEmarketing has never being that trueful (Half the games in there ads sre DLC only games)

Boom
05-09-2003, 13:43
Yup, I got it on PC from Canada (good old bro!) and got the Xbox copy this morning.

ic14
05-09-2003, 14:52
God that pirates game is hard. Wondered into a dungeon and got beat up by a zombie!

Need practice at it!