PDA

View Full Version : French UCAS?

Macca371
15-02-2005, 19:28
Hello, I need to have applied for my Universities by October 2005 and at the moment I'm thinking about studying abroad, particularly in France, I was wondering if anybody knows of a French version of UCAS or maybe an international one? Thanks.

Theodoric
15-02-2005, 19:36
Hello, I need to have applied for my Universities by October 2005 and at the moment I'm thinking about studying abroad, particularly in France, I was wondering if anybody knows of a French version of UCAS or maybe an international one? Thanks.
Why not have a look here? (http://www.studyabroad.com/)

nffc
15-02-2005, 23:53
You sure you're not better doing a degree here with a year's placement under ERASMUS?

What are you planning on studying?

Is your French good enough? All the lectures / etc, will be in French...

[OT: Like the sig :LOL:]

Charlie_Bubble
16-02-2005, 00:00
If I remember rightly, the French system is.... first day of term, turn up at your local uni to do your course, providing your grades are good enough! :)

Macca371
16-02-2005, 01:25
Thanks for the replies :tu: I want to study French, Spanish and German... at the moment my French is good but not quite fluent according to languages teacher, maybe after next year and a gap year it will be good enough to study abroad. I'll ask my language teacher about it all when I get back. Thanks again :)