PDA

View Full Version : Hunter the Reckoning

preacher
05-09-2003, 11:24
Does anyone else have this game yet?

I got it yestaerday and is very good fun, but the graphics are very sub-standard (strangely for the GC).

Have got to the 3rd level, just past the school and now have to lead the girl to safety and am playing as Kassandra the Raver with twin pistols and the twin knives....weak but very fast and stylish!

Missus is gonna join in soon (is 1-4 player) and will be playing as Samantha the ex-cop.... :)

preacher
05-09-2003, 18:04
Well....I guess I am the only person who has played it then!!!

kronas
05-09-2003, 20:32
this looked a very crap game when i saw it being played in my local shop and before everyone starts saying its a cube game thats the reason you saying it its not because its also out for the xbox and both are the same

preacher
06-09-2003, 16:12
Originally posted by kronas
this looked a very crap game when i saw it being played in my local shop and before everyone starts saying its a cube game thats the reason you saying it its not because its also out for the xbox and both are the same

Sorry bud but I cannot make heads nor tails of what that means?? Try a few bits of punctuation!!!

I know it was xbox also - was exbox a long time ago!
It does look awful compared to many other GC games, but the gameplay is there and apart from the fact it is INSANELY hard it is damned good fun!

You should give it a go KRONAS, be it on xbox or gc, it is good fun, assuming you like old games like Smash TV.

kronas
06-09-2003, 16:47
Originally posted by preacher
Sorry bud but I cannot make heads nor tails of what that means?? Try a few bits of punctuation!!!

its understandable but yeah i should will i nope :D

I know it was xbox also - was exbox a long time ago!
It does look awful compared to many other GC games, but the gameplay is there and apart from the fact it is INSANELY hard it is damned good fun!

You should give it a go KRONAS, be it on xbox or gc, it is good fun, assuming you like old games like Smash TV.

its not my type of game simply put :shrug:

dr wadd
06-09-2003, 17:10
It's not the greatest game on the planet, but is quite fun in a retro sort of way. I think of it as a modern day interpretation of Gauntlet, and as long as you don`t come to it with any expectations of really deep gameplay you shouldn`t be disappointed.

preacher
06-09-2003, 17:17
So what IS your type of game??
Not racing and footi games I hope?
I have little respect for people who thing the FIFA and Gran Turismo games are better than anything!!! :mad:

kronas
06-09-2003, 17:21
So what IS your type of game??
Not racing and footi games I hope?
I have little respect for people who thing the FIFA and Gran Turismo games are better than anything!!! :mad:

grand turismo is the best driving sim

pro evo 2 is the best footie game

the mark of kri is best adventure game

preacher
06-09-2003, 17:25
grand turismo is the best driving sim

pro evo 2 is the best footie game

the mark of kri is best adventure game

Not played Mark of Kri yet but looks kewl but is apparently very very short :confused:

kronas
06-09-2003, 17:42
Not played Mark of Kri yet but looks kewl but is apparently very very short :confused:

never got to complete it top game though

preacher
06-09-2003, 17:50
never got to complete it top game though

May have to get a pre-owned copy to try.....see if it is actually as good as the mags say :cool: